Indian Economy: News and Discussion

here2where

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Govt sources say Ex-Jet Airways CEO Vinay Dube exploring opportunity to start an airline Co in India.

Haldilal

Country flag
Whose banami was Naresh Goyal? i forget.
Ya'll Nibbiars Vinay dubey worked at many airlines was CEO of Goair quiet now launching a airlines.

Haldilal

Country flag
That's ok.
i am asking about jet airways Naresh Goyal.
Ya'll Nibbiars The court released Naresh Goyal free from the Indiser trading and money laundering cases. Still owns 12 percent stakes in the Firm's.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The court released Naresh Goyal free from the Indis3r trading and money laundering cases. Still owns 12 percent stakes in the Firm's.
C'mon give me some of that world phamous mumbaiyya gossip... :daru:
try to find out, Naresh goyal was whose benami. i used to know the name some time back, i forgot now.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
View attachment 82030

Fact-check: Did LPG cost more during UPA than under BJP government?

So this is the citation now? Tell dhimmi altnooz to get this fact checked as well.
btfozubairinbred.jpg

Edit - Heres the real news .

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian stocks post most gains by market capitalisation

Indian stocks gained the most among the world’s top 10 nations by market value this fiscal, underscoring the strength of the rally that remained unshaken by Covid-led turmoil and economic uncertainties.

sorcerer

Country flag
For first time, Indian Railways transports Soybean;Parbhani bags honour | Aurangabad News - Times of India
Aurangabad: For the first time, soybean seeds have been loaded and transported by Indian Railways from Marathwada’s Parbhani to Gandhidham in Gujarat.
A total of 42 bogie-covered wagons loaded with an approximate weight of 2,661 tonne of soybean seeds have been loaded and dispatched from Parbhani on Monday.
“Marathwada region is famous for cultivation of soybean crop. So far, the soybean produce was normally distributed to the nearby industries in the Marathwada and Vidarbha regions by roadways. Intensive marketing efforts of business development unit set up in Nanded division has yielded positive results in capturing new segments of traffic in the form of soybean,” chief public relations officer of SCR Ch Rakesh said.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles