Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The money currently is in mobile a chinese game made 400 million in the first two weeks it released if any Indian developer can tap into the South east asian market along with China the money to be made there is immense
The company that developed the game was founded by three college students.That's what we want.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The problem with lot of these things is people see video games as the cause but not the other way round People play games because they have certain problems in their life which they aren't willing to solve or don't have the resources to solve and use it as a way for escapism people should be able to regulate themselves or if they are kids parents should the onus shouldn't fall in the hands of the government who will just ban these things because they are so out of touch
Life is tough, it’s a fact. same argument is given alcoholism, but that doesn’t mean alcoholism is right.

I am not making an argument that somebody should ban video games. I have the same issue with movie & TV serial industry in andhra and Tamil Nadu, doesn’t mean I am advocating ban on movies or TV serials.

On personal front I am glad, I have made my parents de-addicted from TV serials.

doreamon

Country flag
Its due to FPI and FDI . After Nirmala Sitaraman announced lower corporate tax forex has increased by 73 billion . Also oil price was low before . Now that oil price has increased again we might see some decline in coming months unless FDI/FPI surpass it which i am expecting given positive growth forcast .

sauntheninja

Country flag
The company that developed the game was founded by three college students.That's what we want.
Most gaming companies were started from the garage from one person teams because they loved video games in India most people cant afford to buy pc's and dont have the spending power and didn't grow up playing video games slowly as more and more people are able to buy pc's and powerful mobiles you will see more people making games and btw there was a fantastic Indian game released last year that was a nominee for the game awards.Try the game out if you want

Spindrift

Ya'll Nibbiars @ezsasa Nibba you should talk to my cousin has every Play Station ever released. :truestory:

Thats includes :

1 . PlayStation.
2 . PlayStation One.
3 . PlayStation 2.
4 . PlayStation 2 Slim.
5 . PlayStation 3.
6 . PlayStation 3 Slim.
7 . PlayStation 3 SuperSlim.
8 . PlayStation 4.
9 . PlayStation 4 Slim.
10 . PlayStation 4 Pro.
11 . PlayStation 5.
12 . PlayStation Pocket.
13 . PlayStationProtable 1,000.
14 . PlayStationProtable 2,000.
15 . PlayStationProtable 3,000.
14. PlayStationPtotable Go.
15 . PlayStationProtable E1,000.
16 . PlayStationVista.
17 . Sony Xperia Play.
18 . PlayStation X.
19 . PlayStation Vista.
20 . PlayStation TV.
21 . PlayStation Classic.
How the hell did he get PS5?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Railway Parcel Management System undergoes total transformation

Indian Railways’ parcel services are geared towards providing transportation for small consignments, over a vast network of stations. Small businesses and traders (especially in smaller cities and towns) have been using these services for transportation of their merchandise, etc, from bigger cities and production centres to the place of their business in a fast, reliable and cheap manner. Common man also uses these services for transportation of house-hold goods, furniture, two-wheelers, etc – for which parcel services are the only convenient mode of transportation.

The charging of Parcels is only on the basis of weight and volume, and not on the basis of type of commodity.

Modernization of Parcel Management System:

The computerization of parcel management system is being extended from 84 locations to additional 143 locations in phase-II and 523 locations in phase –III. This will bring following enhanced features in parcel system:

• Enhanced user friendly interface for public website of Parcel Management System on www.parcel.indianrail.gov.in.
  • Provision of 120 days advance booking of parcel space has been enabled in PMS.
  • Showing availability of parcel space on the online e-forwarding note module on PMS website.
  • Generation of forwarding note online by registered customers with fare estimate.
  • Booking of parcel/luggage at parcel office at stations through computerized counters and automatic capturing of weight through electronic weighment of consignment.
  • Barcoding on each consignment for tracking of parcel o Status updation of packages through GPRS network transmission of data from hand held mobile devices through scanning of barcodes.
  • SMS to customers (sender and receiver) at each stage from parcel booking, loading, unloading to delivery on registered mobile given at the time of booking.
  • Tracking of packages through parcel website www.parcel.indianrail.gov.in o Mobile application on Android platform for customers o New Android based application to enable feeding of Loading/ unloading and revenue data from non-PMS stations dealing with parcel traffic.

• FSLA (Freight System Ledger Accounting) module for online preparation of manifest for registered newspaper and magazine.
  • Lease module for long term/ short term parcel lease holders for preparation of online manifest and registration of lease holders
  • Online GSTN verification of the sender through GSTN portal at the time of booking.

In order to undertake further modernization/revamp of Parcel Management System, as per the directions of Railway Board, M/s QCI has been engaged to study the system and to suggest further improvements based on the customer feedback and the latest trends in this sector.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Yeah, it is all sold out right when it was launched even my friends in US can't get a hold of it, in India Sony is going to restock it by the end of March.
Ya'll Nibbiars Then may be he got at that time or lied to me.

sorcerer

Country flag
After Singapore, New Delhi in talks to launch RuPay card in the Philippines

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
GDP of Bihar is estimated to be around 7.57 lakh crore (104 billion USD) in 2020-21 it was only 6.12 lakh crore (86 billion USD) in 2019-20 means a jump of 18 billion USD
First time saw gdp of behar in digit figure.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
First time saw gdp of behar in digit figure.
see the jump it was only 86 billion USD in FY 2019-20 but in 2020-21 its estimated to be 104 billion USD means a jump of massive 18 billion dollars with this growth GSDP Bihar will easily surpass the entire GNDP of pakistan by 2025-26 despite being landlocked and less than half of pakistan in population
hats off to Nitish Kumar :yo::india2:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles