Mod
Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag

sauntheninja

Country flag

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Under Sagarmala Project, the Modi Govt is developing SEZ at Nhava Sheva Port (JNPT), Navi Mumbai with big capital investments for infra upgrades. The SEZ plans to attract an investment of ₹4,000 Cr+ and generate 72,600 direct jobs & 1.5 lac jobs in total.
In my opinion, Modi has laid down a great foundation for a rapid and unprecedented growth of Indian economy which will attract a huge FDI. After many years, India has surpassed china in FDI. His effort to put money in the hand of lower most diaspora of Income pyramid will generate a great demand in economy with demand based growth. India is developing a great soft power through its diplomacy. Its latest example is covid vaccine diplomacy. India has kicked China very badly. Misadventure of China in Doklam will prove Xi very costly and it may result into Xi loosing power as well like Mahathir. India is attacking China selectively. Mobile manufacturing is shifting to India with a great speed. PCB and mother board manufacturing is all set to follow the path with Electronics. In pharma, India has strengthening its position. In Automobile, India is kicking Chinese companies out from each corner of the world. The new focus should be on capital goods and heavy machinery and aircraft manufacturing. What government need to do is to give a favorable environment to aspiring Indian youth and businessmen. They are strongly determined take on china and help India into emerge as a substitute of China in many areas. Reliance has developed 5G on its own without even a smallest component sourced from China. It is all set to kick Chinese companies out of international market. Stage is set to take china head on. Indian youth and businessmen are ready to do the job.
A favorable environment of Business has emerged inside and out side India for the businesses operating from Indian soil. We need to maintain and strengthen it. I am very sure that India will decisively kick china out in Automobile sectors, Railway engines etc. Quick and swift changes in policies to respond to changing environment and encasing opportunities emerging in business environment is very crucial. I fore see India emerging with 15% plus in unadjusted inflation figures for coming few years.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Well, forex decreased from 586Bn to 584 Bn. So, is RBI trading USD for INR which resulted in the appreciation? Would appreciate if someone could clarify.
I am expecting more decrease in forex. Not due to strengthening, but due to war prep. In fact, I think that gormint is stocking up on some essential goods, such as oil or something, due to the possibility of a limited conflict with China in summer. It makes zero sense for RBI to appreciate the INR, ESPECIALLY at a time when we are getting more and more export oriented. 99% probability that they are stocking up. Or this is just a random anomaly, but this scenario is also unlikely.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles