Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Mumbai is our financial capital and it should atleast be on par with all international cities, we are 5th largest economy but still poor, countries with smaller economies have better cities etc. Look at NYC, Dubai, Singapore, Taipei, Kualalampur, Jakarta, these all are infrastructure and sky scraper hubs. It gives the economy a boost else what is your financial capital worth for? Dubai is the financial capital of UAE, coz it earns the most for UAE, It earns through trade and tourism a lot. Mumbai earns a lot from Trade but no one wants to come to Mumbai as it is not that beautiful. Atleast 1 city man! Every country has its Capital and Financial capital well developed atleast, but we don’t have any of these either, neither our Capital is developed nor our Financial capital, theres pollution, garbage, slums, ugly looking buildings, over population.

Trust me if we make Mumbai like Shanghai it will alone increase Maharashtr’s GDP by 3 fold to a 1+ Trillion dollar economy, yes just making Mumbai a tourism and infrastructure hub alone can do that. Similarly do the same with Bangalore as it doesn’t have Skyscrapers or high rises, or good infrastructure. It doesn’t look or feel like an international city. Skyscrapers in Delhi isn’t possible. Hyderabad should be developed like this, Developing our major cities would add up extra trillion dollars alone and thats what China and USA did!!! What does USA export? What does USA Manufacture on its own except Weapons? Tourism and Trade can make us achieve it. And we should do it.

Many argue that sky scrapers aren’t necessary, basic facilities are priority, like good roads, healthcare, education etc, but that requires money and you need to earn before you spend.

I’m not joking if India Tower would have completed then Mumbai would have earned a lot lot lot!

Skyscrapers boost tourism, investment, economy, global perception, and somehow trade also.
Mumbai had so many 400mtr plus towers planned but Airport Authority of Indian made every tower cut height below it. Many towers which were in constructed got stuck which ever height they had reached. Few reached 300 mtr plus height many cut down below even 300 mtr.
One tower is stuck since last 8-10 yrs now pending approval for further construction.
Also Environment is in danger gang do drama if there is any development project. Few of my friends from Mumbai were saying there was a Metro Project going on so the authorities had to cut trees but then Environment gang of Bollywoodia came and did drama. While they were silent when same trees from same place are cut to make furniture for those same muh environment loving people. Many so called Hypocrite Environment activists like these also are road blocks in path of development of Mumbai. Even in small town they do drama. For example last year Municipality was making new drains and then this one Environment gang came and protested that by creating new drains fish die in the river result for the first time in history of my town we had flood in some part of my town lmao because project was stopped.
Ya'll Nibbiars many of the Supertall Skyscrapers height was chopped or else mumbai would have suppressed Dubai.

1. Omkar 1973. 3 Buildings from 325 meter to 268 meters.
2. Oberai Three Sixty West Residential Tower. From 385 meter to 270 meters.
3. Rustomjee Crown. 3 Buildings from 375 meters to 268 meters.
4. Wadhwa 25 South 2 Buildings from 350 meters to 250 meters.
5. The world Towers. 1 from 442 Meters to 285 meters and from 420 meters to 285 meters.
6. The Four Seasons Residences. from 350 meters to 250 meters.
7. The Namaste Hotel Building on hold 320 meters.
8. The Imperial 3 400 meters delayed.
9. The HBS Towers. 2 Towers. 320 Meters on hold.
10. Piramal Mahalaxami 3 buildings from 320 Meter to 280 meters.
11. Lokhandwala Minerva 390 Meters to 298 meters.
12. Radius One Mahalaxami two buildings. from 390 meters to 285 meters.
13. Indiabulls Sky Forest. two buildings from 350 meters to 225 meters.
14. Mumbai Reality. two buildings from 400 meters to 225 meters.
15. India Tower. 720 meters cancelled.

Then 24 buildings height was chopped and 3 buildings are on hold one building postponed one building cancelled. And Dubai has 34 supertall buildings we would have gone to 30 buildings taking 2 position and then would have suppressed its.

Last edited:

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars many of the Supertall Skyscrapers height was chopped or else mumbai would have suppressed Dubai.

5. The world Towers. 1 from 442 Meters to 285 meters and from 420 meters to 285 meters.

Then 24 buildings height was chopped and 3 buildings are on hold one building postponed one building cancelled. And Dubai has 34 supertall buildings we would have gone to 30 buildings taking 2 position and then would have suppressed its.
I hate being an Indian, corruption itna hai ki ek khushi nahi milti ki pride se keh sake ki hum Indian hai.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Airport sheher ke beech me kaun banata hai?

Haldilal

Country flag
Airport sheher ke beech me kaun banata hai?
Ya Nibba at that time Airport was outside but now inside the city. Even Dubai International Airport is near the Downtown Dubai but they were able to built it. But both the AIAI and Civil Aviation Autority of India has done this.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya Nibba at that time Airport was outside but now inside the city. Even Dubai International Airport is near the Downtown Dubai but they were able to built it. But both the AIAI and Civil Aviation Autority of India has done this.
Why doesn’t government take action on it? Our Government can’t give a decent economy to us, neither good looking International cities, I see drone videos of other countries poorer than us and when I compare it with our cities I feel ashamed to call myself Indian. Our cities look like villages from above.

Government should invest in skyscrapers, it will exponentially increase economy but economy ka gyaan current government ko kaun dega? Demonetisation happened, how much black money returned? It was a failure and destroyed our economy.

In March 2018, it was revealed that the amount of Indian black money currently present in Swiss and other offshore banks is estimated to be ₹300 lakh crores or US$1.5 trillion.

Half of our GDP is outside India.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am installing 10000watt plant in this scheme at my home required 30 pannel indegeneous type which are costly little bit of 335 watt pannel..
How much it costing you ? Does this scheme include battery and other equipment or just solar panels ?

Haldilal

Country flag
Why doesn’t government take action on it? Our Government can’t give a decent economy to us, neither good looking International cities, I see drone videos of other countries poorer than us and when I compare it with our cities I feel ashamed to call myself Indian. Our cities look like villages from above.

Government should invest in skyscrapers, it will exponentially increase economy but economy ka gyaan current government ko kaun dega? Demonetisation happened, how much black money returned? It was a failure and destroyed our economy.

In March 2018, it was revealed that the amount of Indian black money currently present in Swiss and other offshore banks is estimated to be ₹300 lakh crores or US$1.5 trillion.

Ya'll Nibbiars despite the chop down we have this.
images (29).jpeg
images (30).jpeg
images (31).jpeg
images (32).jpeg
images (33).jpeg
images (34).jpeg
images (35).jpeg
images (36).jpeg

images (38).jpeg
images (39).jpeg

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
A city ain't just all about high towers.
There are others factors like:-
Good Road and traffic management
Drainage both Sewage and Storm
Ventilation
Power Distribution
Recreative spaces
Public Housing
Read what I wrote, to do the things you mentioned, needs money and skyscrapers=instant boost to economy.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars this is the jewel in the Mumbai skyline.
The Lodha Altamont 240 meters. And not the tallest but beautiful.
images (40).jpeg

images (41).jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
U need space for that, their isn't much space left on Mumbai Island any attempt to cut land from forest will only bring flack
There is the reclamation which was planned by Fadnavis but on hold by the penguin.

N4tsula67

Country flag

Modi did tried to bring back money in early days of NDA rule but Swiss govt did not cooperate they declined. Look at how UK is behaving with Vijay Maliya case. Ye black money ka wapas ana Swiss govt k haath mein hai. Switzerland ki economy ispe depend karti hai to ye hone se raha.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars this is the jewel in the Mumbai skyline.
The Lodha Altamont 240 meters. And not the tallest but beautiful.
View attachment 67814
View attachment 67815
Ya'll Nibbiars what you seen is the background is the Matru mandir building constructed and completed in 1963 25 floors at 86 meters was the tallest building in Asia until 1964.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Read this article about how because of Environment issue many projects in Mumbai are on hold. Indian Greta thunberg are big hurdle in path of development of our cities. I agree we should care about Environment but sometime some people unnecessarily stop development project in name of Environment.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles