Indian Economy: News and Discussion

SKC

Country flag
The trade has Increased from 2011 but still the major sector remains the same.

View attachment 67363

There Agri isn't meeting the demand of Growing pop. Infra development runs on loans from Zoorope and China No significant local players. Banking dominated by Zooropean company, thank god we have SBI.
No major effort to curb population hence population keeps increasing like a rocket. Extreme Corruption.
Their Currency is up for manipulation by Zooropeans.
They are having uncontrolled population expansion. Their Postal/capital city is expected to be become most populated city on Earth in next 40-50 years.
With such poor state of Agri sector they are doomed for hunger and dis-balanced economy. Employment is mostly in Petro-chemical related sector and a good majority of youth are doing scams online.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
shame on their "leaders", political class whatever.
100% all that oil money is being stashed in offshore accounts, with their children being settled in Anglosphere or EU countries.
AfriNibber issue of corruption is 10x worse than what we, the Chinese, SEAsians, Arabs or any other tribe in the world face.
Except the Rwanda leader of course, he has turned his small civil war wracked country into the "singapore of africa" last I heard.

If there is blood in the water, (((sharks))) will come
It happens in ultra small countries. Rwanda is quite smaller in area and population where such things can be managed. Plus their leader is indeed like Lee of Singapore. They have mandatory weekly day assigned for city clean up.
Their capital city infact house majority of population.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
They are having uncontrolled population expansion. Their Post/capital city is expected to be become most populated city on Earth in next 40-50 years.
With such poor state ot Agri sector they are doomed for hunger and dis-balanced economy. Employment is mostly in Petro-chemical related sector and a good majority of youth are doing scams online.
Looks like they too suffer the Brain Drain, Nigerian Americans are the Second biggest source of immigrant doctors for USA.

SKC

Country flag
You know at times when I look at china and their actions I am unable to decide if I'm supposed to be angry at them or amazed by them.

I guess if you look from a truly neutral perspective you will be amazed by what china has achieved and how focused they are on their goal no matter how ruthless they act in the way.

But then when I look at this from my perspective as a citizen of India I can only feel angry and sad.
When you are only second country with Plus $10 Trillion economy and millions of US return savvy youth this is very expected and nothing to be surprised of.
These US returned youth are pro in English and created a new Silicon valley in Guangzhou. They are controlling the Media around the world with the money they have and US is busy fighting for election the whole year.
If the US elections were not in this year, they would have done a much better job controlling the narrative globally.
Now Biden also came back to usual US narrative of China should behave.

Tang

Country flag
In certain Phoren lands of the gora variety the power companies there have a scheme for home owners with solar panels.
You bill is subsidized depending on how much electricity your panels produce basically, if you're prodigious as producing bijli and consuming less, their bills also go in negative sometimes.
The electricity produced from your panels go back into the grid basically, which is why your bill get's subsidised
This is already implemented in India

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian pharma exports may cross $25 billion this fiscal

Indian pharmaceutical industry is expected to export medicines and other goods worth over $25 billion in the current financial year, up from $20.5 billion in 2019-20, said Ravi Uday Bhaskar, Director General of Pharmaceutical Export Council of India (Pharmexil) , on Monday.

sorcerer

Country flag
COVID-19 vaccine: India Aatmanirbhar for syringes, says industry
On Tuesday, an industry body of syringe and needle producers stated that it has written to Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi offering an additional capacity of over 350 million syringes per month, depending on the requirements of the COVID-19 vaccination programme.

The manufacturers have already built up this capacity seeing the demand for mask and PPE kits the country witnessed in March and April 2020.

'All the members of the association would like to assure the nation that our nation is' Aatmanirbhar Bharat 'on the availability of syringes, and we don't even have to look outside for our future requirements,' it added.

As the members of the association are geographically located across India, they can smoothly and efficiently ensure timely supplies at their respective states/locations, AISNMA said.

'In this moment of uncertainty, we look forward to an opportunity to serve our nation and humanity,' it said.

AISNMA is the Indian nodal organisation for syringe manufacturers and has 19 members nationwide.

Source : India Brand Equity Foundation

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Too Ambitious dream.

I hope we are able to, but we should make Mumbai a skyscraper, infrastructur hub and an International level city as it will increase India’s economy by a huge margin.

But but but...

if India becomes 5 Trillion dollar economy by 2025, that means we will need a 25% growth rate to become 10 Trillion dollar economy by 2030, doesn’t it sound like a Jumla? I mean I can trust 2025 5 trillion dollar economy claim but 10 Trillion dollars till 2030 is a big fat jumla or over ambitious. But lets see, Goyal sahab is a respected man.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
As a Prime Minister he would have ran away just like his masters. Everyone has solutions to give until they are made responsible for the consequences.

Even with one of the lowest mortality rate the World Media is hounding Modi, I can't imagine what they would have done if India had mortality rate comparable to much developed western countries.

Damned If You Do And Damned If You Don't
Offence is the best defence,put the other guy on the backfoot not batting flies they thrown at you constantly.

For example you can mention what you said through some second party official government source in a semi impolite way.

Another example is the green push,just say that we have achieved many of the milestones and exceeded them and also put the ball in their court to prove their works.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Too Ambitious dream.

I hope we are able to, but we should make Mumbai a skyscraper, infrastructur hub and an International level city as it will increase India’s economy by a huge margin.

But but but...

if India becomes 5 Trillion dollar economy by 2025, that means we will need a 25% growth rate to become 10 Trillion dollar economy by 2030, doesn’t it sound like a Jumla? I mean I can trust 2025 5 trillion dollar economy claim but 10 Trillion dollars till 2030 is a big fat jumla or over ambitious. But lets see, Goyal sahab is a respected man.
Are you talking about West Coast Economic Corridor (something like that irrc), Mumbai-Bangalore Economic Corridor?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Are you talking about West Coast Economic Corridor (something like that irrc), Mumbai-Bangalore Economic Corridor?
Mumbai is our financial capital and it should atleast be on par with all international cities, we are 5th largest economy but still poor, countries with smaller economies have better cities etc. Look at NYC, Dubai, Singapore, Taipei, Kualalampur, Jakarta, these all are infrastructure and sky scraper hubs. It gives the economy a boost else what is your financial capital worth for? Dubai is the financial capital of UAE, coz it earns the most for UAE, It earns through trade and tourism a lot. Mumbai earns a lot from Trade but no one wants to come to Mumbai as it is not that beautiful. Atleast 1 city man! Every country has its Capital and Financial capital well developed atleast, but we don’t have any of these either, neither our Capital is developed nor our Financial capital, theres pollution, garbage, slums, ugly looking buildings, over population.

Trust me if we make Mumbai like Shanghai it will alone increase Maharashtr’s GDP by 3 fold to a 1+ Trillion dollar economy, yes just making Mumbai a tourism and infrastructure hub alone can do that. Similarly do the same with Bangalore as it doesn’t have Skyscrapers or high rises, or good infrastructure. It doesn’t look or feel like an international city. Skyscrapers in Delhi isn’t possible. Hyderabad should be developed like this, Developing our major cities would add up extra trillion dollars alone and thats what China and USA did!!! What does USA export? What does USA Manufacture on its own except Weapons? Tourism and Trade can make us achieve it. And we should do it.

Many argue that sky scrapers aren’t necessary, basic facilities are priority, like good roads, healthcare, education etc, but that requires money and you need to earn before you spend.

I’m not joking if India Tower would have completed then Mumbai would have earned a lot lot lot!

Skyscrapers boost tourism, investment, economy, global perception, and somehow trade also.

SKC

Country flag
Mumbai is our financial capital and it should atleast be on par with all international cities, we are 5th largest economy but still poor, countries with smaller economies have better cities etc. Look at NYC, Dubai, Singapore, Taipei, Kualalampur, Jakarta, these all are infrastructure and sky scraper hubs. It gives the economy a boost else what is your financial capital worth for? Dubai is the financial capital of UAE, coz it earns the most for UAE, It earns through trade and tourism a lot. Mumbai earns a lot from Trade but no one wants to come to Mumbai as it is not that beautiful. Atleast 1 city man! Every country has its Capital and Financial capital well developed atleast, but we don’t have any of these either, neither our Capital is developed nor our Financial capital, theres pollution, garbage, slums, ugly looking buildings, over population.

Trust me if we make Mumbai like Shanghai it will alone increase Maharashtr’s GDP by 3 fold to a 1+ Trillion dollar economy, yes just making Mumbai a tourism and infrastructure hub alone can do that. Similarly do the same with Bangalore as it doesn’t have Skyscrapers or high rises, or good infrastructure. It doesn’t look or feel like an international city. Skyscrapers in Delhi isn’t possible. Hyderabad should be developed like this, Developing our major cities would add up extra trillion dollars alone and thats what China and USA did!!! What does USA export? What does USA Manufacture on its own except Weapons? Tourism and Trade can make us achieve it. And we should do it.

Many argue that sky scrapers aren’t necessary, basic facilities are priority, like good roads, healthcare, education etc, but that requires money and you need to earn before you spend.

I’m not joking if India Tower would have completed then Mumbai would have earned a lot lot lot!

Skyscrapers boost tourism, investment, economy, global perception, and somehow trade also.
Mumbai had so many 400mtr plus towers planned but Airport Authority of Indian made every tower cut height below it. Many towers which were in constructed got stuck which ever height they had reached. Few reached 300 mtr plus height many cut down below even 300 mtr.
One tower is stuck since last 8-10 yrs now pending approval for further construction.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Mumbai had so many 400mtr plus towers planned but Airport Authority of Indian made every tower cut height below it. Many towers which were in constructed got stuck which ever height they had reached. Few reached 300 mtr plus height many cut down below even 300 mtr.
One tower is stuck since last 8-10 yrs now pending approval for further construction.
Also Environment is in danger gang do drama if there is any development project. Few of my friends from Mumbai were saying there was a Metro Project going on so the authorities had to cut trees but then Environment gang of Bollywoodia came and did drama. While they were silent when same trees from same place are cut to make furniture for those same muh environment loving people. Many so called Hypocrite Environment activists like these also are road blocks in path of development of Mumbai. Even in small town they do drama. For example last year Municipality was making new drains and then this one Environment gang came and protested that by creating new drains fish die in the river result for the first time in history of my town we had flood in some part of my town lmao because project was stopped.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars this is important if the MPT land is developed around 500 Acres of the total 1,800 acres land it would have resulted in 100 billion dollars investment. And this would have had a extreme effect on the economy.
images (25).jpeg
images (26).jpeg
images (27).jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles