Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Whomsoever opposing farm bill has never worked in agriculture produce sector. Everyone in the sector, beside people who live by hacking into the govt subsidy system, is welcoming it. And please do not make a naive mistake of assuming Indian Farmers to be some kind of handicap. Even they were smart enough to sell their produce straight to big time supply aggregators and margins for the middlemen were as low as 2-3%. Even in APMC only those people are opposing who used to deal in food grains as these are part of govt buyouts and where all the corruption lies.

I have noticed this again and again that media in India never presents a clear view. It is always muddled, biased and coaxed in agenda. Nobody in the markets, business is a saint. One thing is very much clear in India that it is filled with stupid laws. And people on the ground do not give two hoots about these stupid laws. if system is biased towards either of the market forces then people will find work around it. Remember smuggling of stuff into India during license era ? Who was not hoarding stuff back those days ? Please acknowledge that we are street smart people and will act to our own benefits. Since when we started caring about govt ? All these theoretical laws and system pave way towards structured business - Corporations and MNCs - because they cannot always act like a street thugs . Everyone should be happy that farm bill now has cleared these obstacles for structurizing agricultural sector in India.

Last edited:

Brood Father

Country flag
Ulte ghade me paani nahi bharta. WA University se do words padh kar aya hai, MSP aur APMC. Jaane do chutie ko :troll:
Bhai rehne de ...vo APMC ka member hai ..bahut dukhee hai bechara ....khandani business ka bahut loss hua hai .. :pound: :pound:
If at all lets sympathize with him ..Anyone know any APMC motivation songs ..

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Whomsoever opposing farm bill has never worked in agriculture produce sector. Everyone in the sector, beside people who live by hacking into the govt subsidy system, is welcoming it. And please do not make a naive mistake of assuming Indian Farmers to be some kind of handicap. Even they were smart enough to sell their produce straight to big time supply aggregators and margins for the middlemen were as low as 2-3%. Even in APMC only those people are opposing who used to deal in food grains as these are part of govt buyouts and where all the corruption lies.

I have noticed this again and again that media in India never presents a clear view. It is always muddled, biased and coaxed in agenda. Nobody in the markets, business is a saint. One thing is very much clear in India that it is filled with stupid laws. And people on the ground do not give two hoots about these stupid laws. if system is biased towards either of the market forces then people will find work around it. Remember smuggling of stuff into India during license era ? Who was not hoarding stuff back those days ? Please acknowledge that we are street smart people and will act to our own benefits. Since when we started caring about govt ? All these theoretical laws and system pave way towards structured business - Corporations and MNCs - because they cannot act like a street thugs always. Everyone should be happy that farm bill now has cleared the obstacles for structurizing agricultural sector in India.
i work in agriculture and totally oppose this bill. Only one supporting this bill are crooks with personal interests nothing more nothing less. all points you have mentioned have been busted in previous post so stop lying. You don't care about farmers , only yourself.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
i work in agriculture and totally oppose this bill. Only one supporting this bill are crooks with personal interests nothing more nothing less. all points you have mentioned have been busted in previous post so stop lying. You don't care about farmers , only yourself.
So you work in Indian Agricultural sector while sitting in Norway ? and can you please explain to me in short pointers along with critical ( Cause - relationship - effect format) , that how farm bill is bad for farmers and consumers.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So you work in Indian Agricultural sector while sitting in Norway ? and can you please explain me in short pointers with critical reasoning - Cause - relationship - effect format , that how farm bill is bad for farmers and consumers.
VPN sunna hai kya Babuwaa ? Ek page pichaye sab lika hai pad lo. But we all know you are not interested in truth for obvious reasons.

shade

Country flag

I am confused now.
The VB train tender is limited to India registered companies, and has to have 75% or more indigenous components.

This WB loan has conditions there there should be open procurement, no restrictions, and the loan is supposed to go to the railways to fight corona? wtf?

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What are local mandi middlemen doing on this thread ?
Ro to ye aise rahe hai ki jaise kisaan ab tak paani ki tarah paisa kama rahe the via APMC.
agree everyone is fighting for me for some reason. Now i understand why , thanks man aapney to ankhe khol di.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
VPN sunna hai kya Babuwaa ? Ek page pichaye sab lika hai pad lo. But we all know you are not interested in truth for obvious reasons.
No , I don't know much about tech . Your post was not very clear and was too long so I skipped it. If you want to present your argument in short clear crisp way then I will understand your point of view else let it be and continue posting whatever you want.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Why my post regarding ANI faking farmer interview being deleted , sach kadwa laga and this forum is open and neutral they say :rofl:
Use appropriate thread, mate.. Once you post it is fine, you repeat the same post it will be considered trolling.

Heat

Country flag
agree everyone is fighting for me for some reason. Now i understand why , thanks man aapney to ankhe khol di.
Ulti Ganga mein tairne ka itna hi shauk hai to aao kabhi Banaras. Din bhar tairna ulti Ganga mein.

Kumata

Country flag
No , I don't know much about tech . Your post was not very clear and was too long so I skipped it. If you want to present your argument in short clear crisp way then I will understand your point of view else let it be and continue posting whatever you want.
Baba,

Why u r hell bend on arguing with stupidity....U can only do as much as people wish to understand....

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Baba,

Why u r hell bend on arguing with stupidity....U can only do as much as people wish to understand....
Because I am always curious about critical opinion in order to form a clearer view about any situation. and I have trust issues on governments and politicians across the world.

Kumata

Country flag
Because I am always curious about critical opinion in order to form a clearer view about any situation. and I have trust issues on governments and politicians across the world.
There is a diff between critical and biased opinion...if criticism is genuine and logical..Nobody will object but when you fart un necessarily and than blame ur neighbors for stink than it;s diff level altogether...

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
There is a diff between critical and biased opinion...if criticism is genuine and logical..Nobody will object but when you fart un necessarily and than blame ur neighbors for stink than it;s diff level altogether...
well one need to take a sniff in order to differentiate between a fart and a fragrance. and I can fairly say that I was sniffing.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bihar, UP , Orissa , MP , Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh can sustain our growth rate if government focuses on these states particularly Bihar and UP
These states are shifting to industrialization that’s why growing faster than national average (Bihar was growing at the rate of 10.53% , MP 10.02% and UP 7% )
Bihar and UP can be divided into smaller states as well for better administration
Northern Bihar needs special attention as it gets flooded every year
Southern Bihar will grow on its own but needs an Infrastructure boost
UP should be divided into Four states

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chaloo bhaiyoon , Ghaas khao ab or majey karo , jumla party ke jumlay :rofl: .Ye to shurwaat hai aagay aagay dekho hota hai kya.:lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles