Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Bhai itne me to khud ke khane ka nahi hota ye mandi thodi jayenge.
Wo hi to bol raha hoon main MSP say inki thodi bahoot income to baday gi tax bhi aa jayega. economy main hi spend kartey hain kanhi bahar to kartey nahi. Paise lekay desh se bahar bhi nahi bhagtay.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Wo hi to bol raha hoon main MSP say inki thodi bahoot income to baday gi tax bhi aa jayega. economy main hi spend kartey hain kanhi bahar to kartey nahi.
Abe jiski itni income hoti hai unko farming chod dena chaiye ya phir apne kam me innovation lana padega. Humne 5 acre me Kheti karbai to 4 person family ka 1 year Ka khane pine ka samman hua. 1 to 2 acres me to khane ka bhi nahi niklega in log ko koi aut kam karna chaiye. Hum log bhi apnr farming pe dependent nahi he. Papa ek 33 k per month ka job karte he aur usi me Gujara hota he. Farming papa retire hone ke bad karenge.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Abe jiski itni income hoti hai unko farming chod dena chaiye ya phir apne kam me innovation lana padega. Humne 5 acre me Kheti karbai to 4 person family ka 1 year Ka khane pine ka samman hua. 1 to 2 acres me to khane ka bhi nahi niklega in log ko koi aut kam karna chaiye. Hum log bhi apnr farming pe dependent nahi he. Papa ek 33 k per month ka job karte he aur usi me Gujara hota he. Farming papa retire hone ke bad karenge.
What? 33k? Whole family? Use jada to meri income hui re baba.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What? 33k? Whole family?
Yup Khane pine ka kharcha farm land se nikal jata he. I think u folks haven't got it yet I am not some uber rich guy, my only saving grace is that I'm in IIT and humari family ijatdaar he. Papa time to time Business me hath marte he but all have failed miserabely.
My father started out with a salary of 1500 in 1995, I even have the salary slip of that.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
aap to esay bol rahey ho ki desh main rojgaar ka mohal hai lol . Is tangi ke bajaye Ek family ka member shehar main kam dudnay jata hai to dusra ghar main khet sambhalta hai. You and many here are confusing avg Indian farmers with rich farmers who are not even 1%. Avg monthly salary in this country is around 5000 rs, kya baat kar rahe ho sar ji.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Bhumihar i understand your situation man. My family is somewhat in same condition. people usually think about themselves and there surrounding and what they can get for themselves , but people who have seen hell will always have affection for unprivileged.

Knowitall

Yup Khane pine ka kharcha farm land se nikal jata he. I think u folks haven't got it yet I am not some uber rich guy, my only saving grace is that I'm in IIT and humari family ijatdaar he. Papa time to time Business me hath marte he but all have failed miserabely.
My father started out with a salary of 1500 in 1995, I even have the salary slip of that.
You are from iit woah nice.

What is your plan for the future job in your field masters Upsc or something else?

Knowitall

Make mad bucks for 5 to 10 years and then move on to business 9 to 5 job is not for me.
Initially my dream was to join defense but I got kicked out due to flat foot.
Me we will try giving upsc a shot if not there is always placements to go back too.

Only regret is not giving NDA was too caught up in jee and other exams to think of that.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Me we will try giving upsc a shot if not there is always placements to go back too.

Only regret is not giving NDA was too caught up in jee and other exams to think of that.
Tell me if u need notes. I have aptitude, Economy, Constitution, Administrative Structure covered.

IndianYonko

Country flag
@IndianYonko teri dikat kya hai bhai? Har jagha hagna jaruri hai kya?
Bro, what's the issue with you? Matlab, are you in trauma? you are even able to think clearly or what?
Last time you said bele log to and I stopped replying to your messages? pareshani kya hai bhai teri?

Anyway what did I do this time to get such mention from you?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The so called secular and Gandhiwadi parties in India are the most elitist and racist towards the poor and deprived
these parties worked for Britain to loot India like a middleman between India and UK
Secularism in India itself is an ideology of elites they look down on poors , farmers and labor class
that’s the reason why 68% indians didn’t have toilets till 2014 and
18,000 villages didn’t have electricity and gas connection

Last edited:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
I know everything uncle. We are going again in circles. just asking for fair MSP+ govt oversight guarantee by law. I am in favour of taxing rich farmers if it makes you happy :)
Share the MSP of potatoes:pound::pound: then, if u know everything

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Share the MSP of potatoes:pound::pound: then, if u know everything
MSP used to or does cover some vegitable in some states through MIS. Yogi ji fixed 500Rs something per quintal MSP for potatos in UP two years ago i remembered. Rest you know how to use internet.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
MSP used to or does cover some vegitable in some states through MIS. Yogi ji fixed 500Rs something per quintal MSP for potatos in UP two years ago i remembered. Rest you know how to use internet.
from the way u r shitting the forum, u shld change ur name to swiftpoop
:rofl:

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
they are claiming they have video footage of what happened when Rajya sabha TV was censored during proceeding. Vote was denied by govt , which broke all rules of parliament as well as constitution. This is unprecedented. This probably only happened during emergency period during Indra time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles