Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I saw video of a Russian tourist who visited North Korea and India
and made videos of both the countries and surprisingly North Korea looked far better than India or similar countries like India
there were no slums in North Korea
western media claims that North Korea is poor but they never show the poverty in USA
Far better is subjective.
Quality of life is a combination of
Food availability.
Drinking water.
Clothing.
Housing.
Medical facility.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Capitalism will eat itself up
The competition to provide cheapest and the best will only benefit a common man

shade

Country flag
I saw video of a Russian tourist who visited North Korea and India
and made videos of both the countries and surprisingly North Korea looked far better than India or similar countries like India
there were no slums in North Korea
western media claims that North Korea is poor but they never show the poverty in USA
North Korea doesn't have bustling cities either, most of the people are are either miners or semi starving peasants in that country.
In the 90s they had a famine and had to beg for food aid from UN, i have never heard of a famine in post independence India

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Far better is subjective.
Quality of life is a combination of
Food availability.
Drinking water.
Clothing.
Housing.
Medical facility.
You can see the videos available on YouTube every tourist who visited North Korea finds it surprising that its exact opposite of what western media claims
despite American sanctions they have made cities like Pyongyang

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
North Korea doesn't have bustling cities either, most of the people are are either miners or semi starving peasants in that country.
In the 90s they had a famine and had to beg for food aid from UN, i have never heard of a famine in post independence India
See the Pyongyang city

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
First pic shows what will happen to farmers after he becomes a labourer in his own land. Second pics show a proud ataam nirbhar high skills kisaan ka londa after he move up the value chain.:india:.
When people move from Farming to Other sectors, profit margin will increase hence your problem solved.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Not clear...repost clearly pls..
Please go through all of my previous post. I have already explained how this is nothing but a plan to destroy mandi and MSP system. I have explained it already many times.

shade

Country flag
Please go through all of my previous post. I have already explained how this is nothing but a plan to destroy mandi and MSP system. I have explained it already many times.
Farm bill is a plan to destroy MSP.
CAA is a plan to make India Hindu majority
NRC is a plan to throw out Muslims from India
370 gaya is a plan to "alter demography" of J&K

Everything is a conspiracy out there now, isn't it?

See the Pyongyang city
very less people, they have this huge hotel built in the shape of a triangle, but it's empty most of the time.
whatever NK shows you is a charade, in a controlled environment.

China is much better in this regard, because they have the money and economy along with authoritarian control, so most of their eastern coast cities/provinces are actually first world, and is much "freer" for foreign tourists to move about than NK.

btw proper commie countries will never have slums because they micro manage everything, and unlike here you can't do protest drama or riots either, they will shoot you and your fellows straight, you can't simply squat on a piece of land in China and build a hut, you will get the stick and your hut demolished.

Knowitall

@Bhumihar @Haldilal

Off lately, there is a choir singing that problem is on demand side... which i think is true to some extent.. in these uncertain times, no body wants to indulge in luxury specially middle salaried class...

same time, experts are shouting to give some relief to tax payers who have seen salary cut etc etc... same time, given the JNU bred normala.. i have high hopes that she is deaf and dump...

whats ur opinion..
I have already explained this in one of the post above but the govt needs to give tax breaks to the middle class and small businesses that is how you increase the demand once again.

Currently everyone is under strain so people are saving their money and no one is Willing to spend.

The govt on the other hand wants people to dish out money and spend so that there is a increase in demand which in turn fuels the GDP.

when the govt saw that people are not willing to spend they started handing out loans which is even worse because nobody is willing to take them. Nobody wants loans anymore small industries fear defaulting at loans if demand does not pick up.

what the govt needs to do is give tax breaks incentives and create a robust supply and demand chain to fuel growth.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Farm bill is a plan to destroy MSP.
CAA is a plan to make India Hindu majority
NRC is a plan to throw out Muslims from India
370 gaya is a plan to "alter demography" of J&K

Everything is a conspiracy out there now, isn't it?

very less people, they have this huge hotel built in the shape of a triangle, but it's empty most of the time.
whatever NK shows you is a charade, in a controlled environment.

China is much better in this regard, because they have the money and economy along with authoritarian control, so most of their eastern coast cities/provinces are actually first world, and is much "freer" for foreign tourists to move about than NK.

btw proper commie countries will never have slums because they micro manage everything, and unlike here you can't do protest drama or riots either, they will shoot you and your fellows straight, you can't simply squat on a piece of land in China and build a hut, you will get the stick and your hut demolished.
Bhai tu rehnay de , teray bas ka nahi.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is Pyongyang The Capital of North Korea
What an architecture see the cleanliness

DFBED697-5174-4EAD-B3F4-4A8A5561A440.jpeg

E9DF447F-FF45-41BB-96FF-665978620598.jpeg

Last edited:

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I have already explained this in one of the post above but the govt needs to give tax breaks to the middle class and small businesses that is how you increase the demand once again.

Currently everyone is under strain so people are saving their money and no one is Willing to spend.

The govt on the other hand wants people to dish out money and spend so that there is a increase in demand which in turn fuels the GDP.

when the govt saw that people are not willing to spend they started handing out loans which is even worse because nobody is willing to take them. Nobody wants loans anymore small industries fear defaulting at loans if demand does not pick up.

what the govt needs to do is give tax breaks incentives and create a robust supply and demand chain to fuel growth.
Govt is more interested in giving tax consesion to big corporates than middle class and small businesses.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles