April 2020: 32,294 Crore
March 2020: 97,597 Crore
Feb 2020: 105,366 Crore
Jan 2020: 110,818 Crore

(Finance Ministry)

Prashant12

Country flag

here2where

Any discussion going on here on EIA 2020 draft... many net soldiers are up in arms against it.
all gloom and doom it seems since we are going the china way ... giving least importance to hoomans and nature and running behind mooooneeeyyyyy?

captscooby81

Country flag
Good 1 hour long discussion here he also says why Forex reserve will go down soon if oil touches 100 $ and our import goes back to pre wuhan bat shit virus levels . also most of our forex is FIPB into stock market which can go back as quick as they came . some part of this forex reserve is also NRI deposits .

captscooby81

Country flag
Leftshits always has soft corner for trees and mountains when it comes to development but don't hesitate to give the land to their supporters to build resorts when time comes .

Any discussion going on here on EIA 2020 draft... many net soldiers are up in arms against it.
all gloom and doom it seems since we are going the china way ... giving least importance to hoomans and nature and running behind mooooneeeyyyyy?

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
https://www.davidmurrin.co.uk/blog-entry/lessons-from-hitlers-4-year-plan-applied-to-china-today
The Past- Hitlers 4 Year Plan

Looking at specific points in history it is always fascinating to imagine how events would have changed if one side of an equation had understood the true intentions of the other side, and thus had been able to modify their response to avert a conflict. One of the prime examples of this situation was the run-up to WW2 from 1936 onwards. This was the critical time in Hilter's expansionary plans, which crystallized with the reoccupation of the demilitarized Rhineland as outlined in my Murrinations Lessons From French Failures in 1936 Applied-To China Today From that Point onwards Hitler's determination that Germany’s old enemies were weak and would fall to Germany became reality. Thus he commissioned what is known as the Four Year Plan that would end in 1940. This plan would accelerate the rearmament of Germany for war and simultaneously prepare the country for self-sufficiency so it could not be economically strangled as it has been in 1918 by the Royal Navy.

In so doing it would revitalize the German economy and reduce the 30% mass unemployment. The German version of America's new deal also took advantage of low-interest rates to borrow to fund the national expansion. Initially, it was lead by Hjalmar Schacht, who was president of the central bank under Hitler and who then became finance minister in 1936. Schacht was replaced in 1937 by Hermann Goering. Under Goering imports were slashed. Wages and prices were controlled--under penalty of being sent to a concentration camp. While the state intervention into the economy almost led to full employment, real wages dropped by roughly 25%. Government financing became the predominant investment process, with private securities issued falling from by over half in 1933-1934 to 10% in 1935-1938. Thus Germany's economy has been transformed into a state-controlled war economy whose main output was weapons. Therein lay the catch, unless they then used those weapons to go to war and expand Germany’s territory and resources by 1940. Germany would have gone bust, just as later happened to the USSR in 1990.

Thus from the moment that Hitler committed Germany to the four-year plan war was inevitable.

If Chamberlin had known there was such a critical economic imperative, there is little doubt that his concept of peace in our time could never have existed. Instead, Britain might have accelerated her war preparations along with France and in so doing could have deterred German aggression, if not repelled it at the border in the summer of 1940.

The Present-Chinas Five Year Plan

Looking at China today, it has similar expansionary energy related to the second phase of the empire cycle, as did the second and third Reich. It is also in a similar state of economic contraction as was Germany in the post-1929 crash. Yet I do not expect a regime change as the CCP is firmly in control. The pandemic has accelerated the shift from a manufacturing export-driven economy to one that like the Third Reich that will become more self-contained. With manufacturing refocussing on the Chinese consumer and less on exports to the West as the wall comes down. The obvious consumption gap will be compensated for by the initiation of a Chinese five-year plan that will seek to use surplus manufacturing capability to fuel an arms race, preparing China for a global war by 2025.

As part of this process, I expect to see the Yuan appreciate considerably as a reflection of the relative power of China versus America. Whilst America will be happy to weaken its currency to stimulate exports and its manufacturing as its fills the void created as the Chinese are inhibited from selling into the West. Simultaneously the Chinese will be happy to increase their currency's buying power to acquire raw materials for its economy. Internally I would expect the CCP to do all it can to reinflate the housing bubble as this is the main store of value for households in China (real estate represents 75% of household wealth in China compared to 28% in the US). Without external investment, China will, just like The Third Reich did, become a militarised state-controlled economy.

If there is one lesson that history teaches about similar periods at this stage of the empire cycle as China is now in, is that the greater the internal economic pressures the higher the probability of aggressive expansionary behaviour to solve the problem. Japan in 1931 is an excellent example. Like Germany the depression in Japan was so severe that the country went bust—i.e., it was forced to abandon the gold standard and float its currency, which then depreciated so much that Japan ran out of buying power. The terrible economic conditions and large wealth gaps led to fighting between the left and the right. Which by 1932 had resulted in a massive upsurge in right-wing nationalism and militarism to forcefully restore order and bring back economic stability. This only reinforced that path which started the empire's expansion in 1931 with the invasion of Manchuria to acquire natural resources (e.g., oil, iron, coal, and rubber) and human resources (i.e., slave labor to fuel their expansion.)

If Chamberlin were alive today what would he advise western leaders to do?

The lessons from history are very clear concerning China. It is now on its own five-year plan, that like Germany's will force it to then use its military power to go to war, to expand and pay back its five-year investment. With such internal dynamics in play western politicians need to understand that the only way to deter what is now almost an inevitable WW3 is to match China in the current arms race, to deter any aggression and to simultaneously constrict China’s natural resource chains as soon as possible to limit its growth. Before it has the military capability to run up its resource chains and protect them.

https://www.davidmurrin.co.uk/blog-entry/our-brave-new-multi-polar-world

OUR BRAVE NEW MULTI-POLAR WORLD?

At the turn of the twenty-first century, the notion that within a decade the seemingly indomitable power of the US and Western Capitalist democracy will be in decline would have been unthinkable throughout most of the world. However, the power shift from the West to the East is now only too apparent, and the indications are clear for those who choose to see them that the rate of this massive geopolitical shift will now only accelerate and its consequences exceed anything most people can perceive. Yet being able to entertain a vision of this future is not enough; we also need an insight into its mechanisms

In the section The Book Of The Future within Breaking The Code Of history I considered not only what can happen but also how it might happen. Using an understanding of the principles of the empire cycle, we might choose to navigate the rough waters of our unconscious collective behaviour in order to arrive at a new geopolitical paradigm.

Imagine, if you will, two tectonic plates of enormous scale that have, over centuries, built up tremendous forces at their interstices. They appear immobilised and inert until, without warning, all of that pent-up energy is released in less than a minute. The result, of course, would be an immensely destructive earthquake. Such tectonic stresses are analogous to geopolitical tensions, and since 2000 we have been witness to the greatest build-up of such tensions in history – not merely between empires but, for the first time, between the world’s first two super-empires: the declining Western Christian Super-Empire (WCSE) and the burgeoning Asian Super Empire (ASE).

Given the six geopolitical drivers that were discussed in The Book Of The Present – multipolarity, commodities, polarisation, global military balance, disease and climate change – as the West-to-East transition unfolds, I believe that it is inevitable that, unless addressed, the geopolitical tensions caused by Chinese expansion and the competition for resources will bring the world to a third global war. This will happen not at some indefinable date in the future but by 2025, as the current commodity cycle reaches its peak. Indeed, in many ways, the second decade of the twenty-first century bears an uncanny resemblance to the ten years preceding World War Two. The question is, faced with such a potentially disastrous future, what steps can be taken to change the patterns of human behaviour to prevent the occurrence of another world war?

This is an extract from Breaking the Code of History- The Book Of The Future Published in 2009

Last edited:

Roshan

Country flag
thought this was the right place to post it.

https://superr.in/economy/i-tried-start ... -in-india/

I tried starting a manufacturing unit in India…
By Rohan Shah
dateJuly 23, 2020

So this is the story of me trying to start a manufacturing unit in India…

Quick facts:
Land Size: 3 Acres OR 1,20,000 sq.ft.
Factory Shed / Warehouse Building.
State: Maharashtra
District: Sangli

Do note that, Maharashtra state is considered to be one of the most liberal and best states in terms of “ease of doing business” in India.

I started the process around November 2019. It’s been more than 9 months and I am still at least 4 months away from getting the permission that allows me to construct anything on my agricultural land.

The NA Permission

Yes, you need to obtain “permission” before you build any manufacturing structure on your own land with your own money. This permission is called the NA or Non-Agricultural Certificate.

So let’s get this certificate!

To get that, I went to the Sangli District Administration Office. The building looks quite good.

Collector Office, Sangli

After asking around a bit, I was told that I could get the NA permission from the “Revenue Department” office.

And so I went there.

There I was told to get a list of documents.

Level 1 – The Application:

Documents Required:

7/12 8AAffidavit (Self)Application Form (Self)All Land Records Since 1950 (Tahshildar Office)Official Plot Map (Gat Nakasha)9/3 – 9/4 (Document showing ownership of land and other details as on 1950)

The first two documents are available online and easy to get. The 3rd and 4th documents were also easy as the format was already available, I just had to fill them up and sign on them.

The last three documents were not easy to get. It took me more than 3 months and 2000 Rs in legal fees and more than 20 visits to different offices more than 10 kms apart.

But I finally got them. I thought this was it. I was now going to get the prestigious NA certificate.

And so I bought a file and filed all these papers in it and went to the “Revenue Department” Office.

I submitted the file. And was told that the application will be reviewed, discussed in a meeting and then if the application is approved, the procedure for NA-ing the land could be started.

After about a month, I got a call from the Revenue Department asking to visit them for further procedure.

There I was handed a letter, addressing 11 different departments and asking those departments to give me a NOC (No Objection Certificate). I was told to get all the 11 NOC’s by showing this letter to each department and any other additional documents they might ask.

Level 2 – The 11 NOCs:

Actually, there are more than 13 NOC’s required to be obtained but this letter only mentions 11 of them.

After applying to each of these places, they give their own list of documents which require one or two more NOC’s each.

Public Works DepartmentMahaVitaranGram Panchayat NOCClear Land of Any Transmission LinesMahaTranscoIrrigation DepartmentGram Panchayat NOCPay the Irrigation Tax – 1,89,000 Per HectareMap showing distance from nearest RiverLegal Form showing the Agreement by Adjoining Farm Land HoldersHealth Department, Zilla ParishadGram Panchayat NOCPrimary Health Center NOCForest DepartmentMIDCBusiness CenterMaharashtra Pollution Control BoardTehshildar (Taluka)Town Planning DepartmentGram Panchayat NOCMSEB NOCBuilding Plan – LayoutMojni Nakasha (90 days)Legal Form showing the Agreement by Adjoining Farm Land Holders

Okay cool. I said to myself. After 4 months, all I had to do was to take this letter to each of these offices (after finding their address, located somewhere in the district) and then get their letter. Easy peasy, I thought.

But no! Once I reached the first “PWD” office, they gave me a list of documents required by them to grant me NOC.

And so did MahaVitaran. And Mahatransco. And the Irrigation Department…!

1. The PWD NOC

I understand the reasoning behind the need for a PWD NOC. What if they’re planning to build a road through the land on which we intend to do our construction. It’s certainly worth notifying the public works department before we do any construction activity.

And the PWD NOC was easy to get. It took more than 4 months but no one asked for any bribe nor did anyone ask for any extravagant documents or signatures.

I have no problem with this one.

2. Mahavitaran NOC

Again, Mahavitaran is the Maharashtra state owned company. It owns the low-tension electricity transmission lines which provides electricity to houses, commercial spaces and farms. (Not industries).

The requirement for the Mahavitaran NOC is that “if” there are any lines going through the farm land, then the land owner must get them removed. I also agree with this idea.

Even though removing these lines cost a lot, it is an important step for safety. So again, not a problem.

3. MahaTransco NOC

Again Mahatransco is the same as Mahavitaran except that it provides high-tension electricity transmission for industrial use.

But there’s a problem here.

If there are no high-tension lines, as is the case in our land, a self-declaration by the farm owner that there is no Mahatransco line should be sufficient.

The problem I face:

I applied for NOC. They came and checked. Their person signed and wrote that there is no Mahatransco line. And then they gave me that paper and asked me to get signatures from two village authorities. The Talathi and The Circle Officer.

And both of them denied it.

And that’s it.

Mahatransco would not accept it without the signatures. And these two people would not sign it at any cost.

What should a mere mortal with no government or political connections do about this?!

And that’s it. Stuck there forever.

4. Irrigation NOC

Not only do they need 11 documents, each of which requires almost a month to obtain, they also want us to pay Rupees 2,89,000 (That is more than twice the Average Per Capita National Income of India ~1,35,000) “because” our land falls within the area served by a canal from the Irrigation Department.

Now, to begin with, Indian farmers don’t pay for electricity and water. So they just keep the Switch for the water pump turned ON always. Whenever electricity is available, the water keeps getting pumped into the farm, flooding the farm with unnecessary water.

Anyway, let’s assume that I don’t care at all about the water and electricity being wasted by the farmers.

All I care about is that I should get a water and an electricity connection and I should be billed at whatever price that prevails and I will pay the bill.

But no. Someone is taking the pain to setup a manufacturing unit. Someone is taking the pain to provide employment. “So let’s just milk out as much as we can from this person so that we can continue giving free things to these “majority” farmers and keep getting elected.”

5. Health Department, Zilla Parishad NOC

Why do you need the health department’s “permission” to start a manufacturing unit on your land? Well maybe because the government is interested in creating as many hurdles as possible so that these “public servants” can milk as much money as possible from the fool who wants to start a business and create employment.

Also, they gave me a list of documents. These documents were to be uploaded on to a website. And as always, the website doesn’t work.

So it’s stuck because the website isn’t working.

6. Forest Department NOC

No problem.

7. MIDC NOC

MIDC NOC is understandable. They procure land and offer it for cheap prices for manufacturing purposes. Therefore it is necessary to confirm that the land on which you are building is not a part of any upcoming MIDC project.

And the process was fast here. No one asked for any bribes. So I have no problem with this one.

8. Udhyog Kendra NOC

This office was created to facilitate the creation of business capacity in the district. But now it just adds to the burden by being in the list of barriers to be completed before you can start a business.

But fortunately I got it with one application and within one week, so it should just be removed anyway.

9. MPCB NOC

Got it within a few days without the need of any documents. And it’s the Pollution Control Board, which is necessary to save the environment. So I am fine with it. As long as it’s fast.

10. Tahsildar NOC

Applied for this NOC in the Tahshildar Office at Miraj. No response. No letter. No communication. And no person is willing to talk about what one should do next.

It’s been more than 4 months. Just total silence.

Obviously, they are playing “hard to get” to get me to pay some bribe and initiate the process. But after going through all this, I am not going to pay any bribe to anyone.

So, it’s just stuck there. Been more than 4 months.

11. Town Planning Department NOC

This is one of the most important NOC according to many experienced “agents” who have been in this N.A. game. A lot of money needs to be sprinkled for this NOC or they can delay your project infinitely.

They require the following documents:

Gram Panchayat NOC
MSEB (Mahavitaran NOC)
Land Counting Map (Mojani Nakasha)
Land Co-holders Affidavit
12. Gram Panchayat.
So as this is a requirement in almost all the NOC’s mentioned above, I went and applied for the Gram Panchayat NOC.

And they openly demanded bribes after waiting for four months.

So the Gram Panchayat NOC is stuck because of non payment of bribe.

And many other NOC’s depend on the Gram Panchayat NOC, so they are stuck too.

And this is how, ladies and gentlemen, brother and sisters, India will treat you if you try starting a small manufacturing unit to create jobs, useful products and prosperity for yourself and a few others.

It’s been more than 9 months, I went from one office to another. From one Taluka to another, most of the times to find out that the concerned person has decided to stay at home that day.

The office in the village, the “chavdi” as it is called in Marathi runs on the whims of one person and this one person could appear at the office any day and disappear any day. All you can do is sit and wait till the evening and “hope” that this person arrives before 6 PM.

So what next?
Well, I have found out that the law governing these rules is based in the “Maharastra State Land Revenue Code”. I will try to challenge this process in the court as well as protest for change so any one could start or construct anything of their choice on their land without much delay.

My request to you is join me in this mission to really make India a place where Businesses come up like weeds grow on fertile land. Currently even though there is a lot of aspiration in the people and lot of people want to start something, laws like these act as a concrete layer on fertile land to completely halt any entrepreneurial willpower in the rural and the poor people of India.

cannonfodder

Country flag

By Rohan Shah
dateJuly 23, 2020

Quick facts:

Do note that, Maharashtra state is considered to be one of the most liberal and best states in terms of “ease of doing business” in India.

I started the process around November 2019. It’s been more than 9 months and I am still at least 4 months away from getting the permission that allows me to construct anything on my agricultural land.

The NA Permission

Yes, you need to obtain “permission” before you build any manufacturing structure on your own land with your own money. This permission is called the NA or Non-Agricultural Certificate.

To get that, I went to the Sangli District Administration Office. The building looks quite good.

Collector Office, Sangli

After asking around a bit, I was told that I could get the NA permission from the “Revenue Department” office.

And so I went there.

Documents Required:

7/12 8AAffidavit (Self)Application Form (Self)All Land Records Since 1950 (Tahshildar Office)Official Plot Map (Gat Nakasha)9/3 – 9/4 (Document showing ownership of land and other details as on 1950)

The first two documents are available online and easy to get. The 3rd and 4th documents were also easy as the format was already available, I just had to fill them up and sign on them.

The last three documents were not easy to get. It took me more than 3 months and 2000 Rs in legal fees and more than 20 visits to different offices more than 10 kms apart.

But I finally got them. I thought this was it. I was now going to get the prestigious NA certificate.

And so I bought a file and filed all these papers in it and went to the “Revenue Department” Office.

I submitted the file. And was told that the application will be reviewed, discussed in a meeting and then if the application is approved, the procedure for NA-ing the land could be started.

After about a month, I got a call from the Revenue Department asking to visit them for further procedure.

There I was handed a letter, addressing 11 different departments and asking those departments to give me a NOC (No Objection Certificate). I was told to get all the 11 NOC’s by showing this letter to each department and any other additional documents they might ask.

Level 2 – The 11 NOCs:

Actually, there are more than 13 NOC’s required to be obtained but this letter only mentions 11 of them.

After applying to each of these places, they give their own list of documents which require one or two more NOC’s each.

Public Works DepartmentMahaVitaranGram Panchayat NOCClear Land of Any Transmission LinesMahaTranscoIrrigation DepartmentGram Panchayat NOCPay the Irrigation Tax – 1,89,000 Per HectareMap showing distance from nearest RiverLegal Form showing the Agreement by Adjoining Farm Land HoldersHealth Department, Zilla ParishadGram Panchayat NOCPrimary Health Center NOCForest DepartmentMIDCBusiness CenterMaharashtra Pollution Control BoardTehshildar (Taluka)Town Planning DepartmentGram Panchayat NOCMSEB NOCBuilding Plan – LayoutMojni Nakasha (90 days)Legal Form showing the Agreement by Adjoining Farm Land Holders

Okay cool. I said to myself. After 4 months, all I had to do was to take this letter to each of these offices (after finding their address, located somewhere in the district) and then get their letter. Easy peasy, I thought.

But no! Once I reached the first “PWD” office, they gave me a list of documents required by them to grant me NOC.

1. The PWD NOC

I understand the reasoning behind the need for a PWD NOC. What if they’re planning to build a road through the land on which we intend to do our construction. It’s certainly worth notifying the public works department before we do any construction activity.

And the PWD NOC was easy to get. It took more than 4 months but no one asked for any bribe nor did anyone ask for any extravagant documents or signatures.

2. Mahavitaran NOC

Again, Mahavitaran is the Maharashtra state owned company. It owns the low-tension electricity transmission lines which provides electricity to houses, commercial spaces and farms. (Not industries).

The requirement for the Mahavitaran NOC is that “if” there are any lines going through the farm land, then the land owner must get them removed. I also agree with this idea.

Even though removing these lines cost a lot, it is an important step for safety. So again, not a problem.

3. MahaTransco NOC

Again Mahatransco is the same as Mahavitaran except that it provides high-tension electricity transmission for industrial use.

If there are no high-tension lines, as is the case in our land, a self-declaration by the farm owner that there is no Mahatransco line should be sufficient.

The problem I face:

I applied for NOC. They came and checked. Their person signed and wrote that there is no Mahatransco line. And then they gave me that paper and asked me to get signatures from two village authorities. The Talathi and The Circle Officer.

And that’s it.

Mahatransco would not accept it without the signatures. And these two people would not sign it at any cost.

What should a mere mortal with no government or political connections do about this?!

4. Irrigation NOC

Not only do they need 11 documents, each of which requires almost a month to obtain, they also want us to pay Rupees 2,89,000 (That is more than twice the Average Per Capita National Income of India ~1,35,000) “because” our land falls within the area served by a canal from the Irrigation Department.

Now, to begin with, Indian farmers don’t pay for electricity and water. So they just keep the Switch for the water pump turned ON always. Whenever electricity is available, the water keeps getting pumped into the farm, flooding the farm with unnecessary water.

Anyway, let’s assume that I don’t care at all about the water and electricity being wasted by the farmers.

All I care about is that I should get a water and an electricity connection and I should be billed at whatever price that prevails and I will pay the bill.

But no. Someone is taking the pain to setup a manufacturing unit. Someone is taking the pain to provide employment. “So let’s just milk out as much as we can from this person so that we can continue giving free things to these “majority” farmers and keep getting elected.”

Why do you need the health department’s “permission” to start a manufacturing unit on your land? Well maybe because the government is interested in creating as many hurdles as possible so that these “public servants” can milk as much money as possible from the fool who wants to start a business and create employment.

Also, they gave me a list of documents. These documents were to be uploaded on to a website. And as always, the website doesn’t work.

6. Forest Department NOC

No problem.

7. MIDC NOC

MIDC NOC is understandable. They procure land and offer it for cheap prices for manufacturing purposes. Therefore it is necessary to confirm that the land on which you are building is not a part of any upcoming MIDC project.

And the process was fast here. No one asked for any bribes. So I have no problem with this one.

8. Udhyog Kendra NOC

This office was created to facilitate the creation of business capacity in the district. But now it just adds to the burden by being in the list of barriers to be completed before you can start a business.

But fortunately I got it with one application and within one week, so it should just be removed anyway.

9. MPCB NOC

Got it within a few days without the need of any documents. And it’s the Pollution Control Board, which is necessary to save the environment. So I am fine with it. As long as it’s fast.

10. Tahsildar NOC

Applied for this NOC in the Tahshildar Office at Miraj. No response. No letter. No communication. And no person is willing to talk about what one should do next.

Obviously, they are playing “hard to get” to get me to pay some bribe and initiate the process. But after going through all this, I am not going to pay any bribe to anyone.

This is one of the most important NOC according to many experienced “agents” who have been in this N.A. game. A lot of money needs to be sprinkled for this NOC or they can delay your project infinitely.

Gram Panchayat NOC
MSEB (Mahavitaran NOC)
12. Gram Panchayat.
So as this is a requirement in almost all the NOC’s mentioned above, I went and applied for the Gram Panchayat NOC.

And this is how, ladies and gentlemen, brother and sisters, India will treat you if you try starting a small manufacturing unit to create jobs, useful products and prosperity for yourself and a few others.

It’s been more than 9 months, I went from one office to another. From one Taluka to another, most of the times to find out that the concerned person has decided to stay at home that day.

The office in the village, the “chavdi” as it is called in Marathi runs on the whims of one person and this one person could appear at the office any day and disappear any day. All you can do is sit and wait till the evening and “hope” that this person arrives before 6 PM.

So what next?
Well, I have found out that the law governing these rules is based in the “Maharastra State Land Revenue Code”. I will try to challenge this process in the court as well as protest for change so any one could start or construct anything of their choice on their land without much delay.

My request to you is join me in this mission to really make India a place where Businesses come up like weeds grow on fertile land. Currently even though there is a lot of aspiration in the people and lot of people want to start something, laws like these act as a concrete layer on fertile land to completely halt any entrepreneurial willpower in the rural and the poor people of India.
Looked at your post .. very tedious procedure( could not even finish it till end). But you had an update that actually new employee made an mistake and they are supposed to get all these NOC's.

Any update on it? Best wishes for your unit

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

By Rohan Shah
dateJuly 23, 2020

Quick facts:

The NA Permission

Collector Office, Sangli

And so I went there.

Documents Required:

Level 2 – The 11 NOCs:

1. The PWD NOC

2. Mahavitaran NOC

3. MahaTransco NOC

The problem I face:

And that’s it.

4. Irrigation NOC

6. Forest Department NOC

No problem.

7. MIDC NOC

8. Udhyog Kendra NOC

9. MPCB NOC

10. Tahsildar NOC

Gram Panchayat NOC
MSEB (Mahavitaran NOC)
12. Gram Panchayat.

So what next?

I have Read your posts

1. Where is your stated 3 acres land situated in city proper with a gram panchayat or a rural taluka.

2. Have you register any complaints regarding the said bribe or made a formal complaint in a respective agency ?

3. Do you have any proof regarding the bribe that was asked from you ?

4. At how many places were you asked for a bribe ?

5. How are you planning to take your complaint further.

If you want I will try to help as I could, PM if you have any queries will try to help.

Roshan

Country flag
Looked at your post .. very tedious procedure( could not even finish it till end). But you had an update that actually new employee made an mistake and they are supposed to get all these NOC's.

Any update on it? Best wishes for your unit
I have Read your posts

1. Where is your stated 3 acres land situated in city proper with a gram panchayat or a rural taluka.

2. Have you register any complaints regarding the said bribe or made a formal complaint in a respective agency ?

3. Do you have any proof regarding the bribe that was asked from you ?

4. At how many places were you asked for a bribe ?

5. How are you planning to take your complaint further.

If you want I will try to help as I could, PM if you have any queries will try to help.
this isn't me. someone on brf posted it and i thought it was interesting so i posted it here. maybe there is some update and maharashtra is supposed to be liberal but it is not without it's hassles. Luckily i didn't have these many tollbooths to cross when i started my business but i guess starting a manufacturing unit involves quite a bit of red tape.

DG7867

Country flag
Households’ FMCG consumption in April-June highest in two years: Report

Personal care segment witnessed a double-digit growth of 11.1 per cent, while household care, which consists of products like detergents and surface cleaners, logged 4.6 per cent growth.

captscooby81

Country flag
The real worries are starting now , Few of my colleagues who were laid off in the first batch in June are still struggling to even get an interview call forget job offer . Non IT salaried class will be worst hit ones and their recovery also will be toughest . Long and hard days ahead for Non IT salaried class for sure .:tsk:

Five million salaried people lost jobs in July; their ballooning numbers a source of worry: CMIE

Nearly five million salaried people lost their jobs in July, taking the total number of job losses in the category to 18.9 million despite recovery in overall employment rate which is driven by the informal sector, the Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy said, cautioning the ballooning numbers of job losses among salaried class is a source of worry.

CMIE data shows 17.7 million salaried jobs were lost in April 2020 and another 0.1 million jobs were lost in May. Though 3.9 million jobs were gained in June, additional five million jobs were lost in July.

“On a net basis, the plight of salaried employees has worsened since the lockdown began as by July, their losses had swelled to 18.9 million,” CMIE said, adding it is an unhealthy recovery and the situation has worsened for the salaried jobs.

It is estimated that only 21% of all employment in India is in the form of a salaried employment which is more resilient to economic shocks. As a result, job losses among them accounted for only 15% of all job losses in April.

“While salaried jobs are not lost easily, once lost they are also far more difficult to retrieve. Therefore, their ballooning numbers are a source of worry,” CMIE cautioned. Salaried jobs were nearly 19 million short of their average in 2019-20.

CMIE had earlier estimated 121.5 million jobs were lost in the first month of the lockdown in April. This loss narrowed down to 100.3 million in May which further narrowed down significantly to 29.9 million in June and now to just 11 million in July.

According to CMIE, the recovery in jobs reflects, to a great extent, an unlocking of the economy from the draconian cessation of practically all economic activities save a few in late March and through most of April.

Perhaps, it also reflects the desperation of Indians to get back to some employment after a rather prolonged involuntary break, it said.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Global Defence

New threads

Articles