Indian Economy: News and Discussion

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
as soon as i read the statement i was sure which SC judge made such a statement, and i was right.
wait till this chap becomes chief justice, he will go full hog on BJP government.
he himself said that court judgements are a personal expression of the judge.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 2.36.23 PM.png

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars OYO is almost out of cash. Can't even pay it's employees or even rent's.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
You are tanow talking like a mumbo jumbo , no they were not looted for building cuties , we could have done that other way too , ut was to fill up pockets , favour individuals and all . Cities are built not at expense of others , they are build to gain money .

What bihar faced was not just discrimination but a large scale corruption and inactivity , government had filunds but delayed projects , caused cost escalation and all
He talking like one , and again he is not talking like one.
Freight equilisation and breakup of state in 2000 kept aside , the 90s were indeed lost decade of Bihar.
Bihar contributed what it could, after all what is Bihars or jharkhand is of all bharat.
I would emphasize that, mandal politics in late 80s , gave way to lalu
Plus he wooed muslims , then Congress was a Hindu party jansangh was unheard of.
Librandus will call this a revolt, I say this was classic case of a state population axing its own foot.
There was video on net about Bihars early Industrilisation by film division india , where they called it as ' vigorous heart of india '.
Its not there now , but anyways enjoy this video.
It has many visuals from that one

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Bihar needs special category status like Sikkim , Kashmir , Jammu , Laddakh and Uttarakhand the demand of Mr Nitish kumar for special category status is genuine
Special category status atleast for 10 years is a must though it’s not enough to correct the historical discrimination but still it may provide some relief
Not really, it would make in look bad.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
He talking like one , and again he is not talking like one.
Freight equilisation and breakup of state in 2000 kept aside , the 90s were indeed lost decade of Bihar.
Bihar contributed what it could, after all what is Bihars or jharkhand is of all bharat.
I would emphasize that, mandal politics in late 80s , gave way to lalu
Plus he wooed muslims , then Congress was a Hindu party jansangh was unheard of.
Librandus will call this a revolt, I say this was classic case of a state population axing its own foot.
There was video on net about Bihars early Industrilisation by film division india , where they called it as ' vigorous heart of india '.
Its not there now , but anyways enjoy this video.
It has many visuals from that one
Since youtube is at it again.
The title of video was power of progress. By films division india.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars there's Vehicle's are good but the Sales and distribution is bad. Thanks in Mumbai there are Concorde Motors. Then high quality service is available.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I almost forget they shut down the concorde motors last year's.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars now can't expect good service from any tata dealership or service station. And only the concord motors were the benchmark's.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Tata Motors needs Concorde Motors in order to maintain some quality dealership as their's dealers lacks everything and the Maruti Dealers are ahead in this.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Can anyone give some stats ,how was the response to pli schemes , how much capacity it gonna add , in percentage if possible .

Which sector it created ,which were almost non existent , what more to be expected

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles