धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya’ll Nibbiars

sauntheninja

Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
5.4% seems to where we will plateau in growth needs to atleast be 7% to achieve our goals minimum
It will be, it is just a projection, for now one thing is clear we will grow 10%+ this year.

Spindrift

Lockdown effect, a lot of people were struck at their place of work due to suspension of public transport. Some hired taxis at exorbitant rates to travel to their respective hometowns.
They are the ones who are driving the car sales. This lockdown has knocked some sense about owning a car into the public vehicle aficionados also.
I concur, I am one of those people. I hired taxis to travel to my home town even after public transport resumed services.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
We should invite Aircraft Manufacturers to set up Component manufacturing plants here in India, as well as some assembly Plants too... Will give a huge multiplier effect to Indian Economy, Tesla Gigafactory is under pipeline which initially will manufacture more of its Batteries and Innovative Solar solutions and less Cars.

Shredder

Country flag
Fuck It.

What is the use of us getting worried us CCP attempts at our power grid/IT assets. More blood pressure. If the f1ucking decision makers do not feel it, then what is the use.

IF true, looks like we are back to having CCP entities back (may be part of deal).

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:
Gonna track this. If true, my broadband and cellular is shifting to Jio, hopefully they don't use Chicom equipment.

tsunami

Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles