Indian Economy: News and Discussion

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars you post happen when you have forgotten about the SCL.
SCL was formed in mid 80s when the foundries from US started to move from US to South Asia.

It was not a hotbed of innovation or chip research but a foundry where companies could produce chips. Out Govt of those times where living by Computers are evil philosophy and did not let is prosper.

indiatester

Country flag
British glorification and taking credit for something that Indians did detected in the article, article rejected. The British did not build the railroads first. The kings did and then the British took over with only one objective, to rapidly take the riches of India out and ease the exploitation of Indian labor and taxes.
We must note that they ensure such published articles are there. Especially with focus on how they have helped us.
Our articles won't be published in the first place and even if they are, they will not be used in this atrocity literature.
Our universities must do a better job on preparation of such atrocity literature.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

Planning to invest a bit in RCF or NFL.
Any experts with feedback?

another_armchair

Country flag
In-2 came long back.
They haven't released anything since long. Also they aren't supplying parts to service center. Gaining pathetic after sales reputation.

Samsung is gaining because of F and M series, they seems to be more value for money and good competitor against Chinese.
After sales support is non-existent.

How will public trust a domestic brand if it doesn't provide after sales service? It puts Micromax at par with a Chinese use and throw phone.

Agreed, its the same story with Samsung too but Samsung has painstakingly built an ecosystem because of its large market share. Sadly, even top tier Samsung phones 'self-destruct' in two-three years which pushed people towards OnePlus, Vivo, Oppo, Redmi etc.

Micromax isn't bad but its an Indian trait - When there is public comparison of 1 desi phone with 5 phoren phones, desis will likely shit more on the indigenous product but give a long rope to phoren brands.

another_armchair

Country flag

Planning to invest a bit in RCF or NFL.
Any experts with feedback?
Disclaimer - Not an expert but will still butt in.

RCF may likely fall to 80 if it breaches 100. Their profits have plateaued.

FPI's are still pulling money out of India. Going 'long' on stocks right now carries greater risks. Wait for FOMC meet(23rd of March), RBI Policy in April and let the banking system contagion risk settle down, let markets 'bottom' out a bit. The effects of rate hikes haven't entirely transferred to the underlying economy.

PSU stocks don't give great returns. Some DPSU's like HAL, BEL may be alright from a 10-15+ years pov.

jadoogar

Country flag
SCL was formed in mid 80s when the foundries from US started to move from US to South Asia.

It was not a hotbed of innovation or chip research but a foundry where companies could produce chips. Out Govt of those times where living by Computers are evil philosophy and did not let is prosper.
If I remember correctly SCL was destroyed by a big fire about when it was starting out. Not sure of the rebuild but do not remember reading much about it.

Cause of fire, who set the fire ?? -
but buildings in India in those days and even now are brick and cement without much curtains, wood etc as in so called West. So Indian buildings - especially low rise ones did not catch fire. We never even bothered with fire drills et al in those times

jai jaganath

Country flag
When I went to this temple
I saw one of the most disgusting things
U know what muslims are basically selling everything in the campus from utensils to imitation to chai to everything
Yeah Hindus were selling too but atleast 60% were chuslims
Even driver services were provided by them
I was horrified the level muslims have encroached and more horrified bcoz Hindus have no problem

Vinash

Country flag
U know what muslims are basically selling everything in the campus from utensils to imitation to chai to everything
I was horrified the level muslims have encroached and more horrified bcoz Hindus have no problem
Karnataka is the first place where recently Muslims were denied permission to setup shops at a Hindu festival fair recently.

Hopefully, it'll spread to ROI in the future.

Mullas shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Temple premises.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Karnataka is the first place where recently Muslims were denied permission to setup shops at a Hindu festival fair recently.

Hopefully, it'll spread to ROI in the future.

Mullas shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Temple premises.
Ya'll Nibbiars I never saw peaceful in the temple premises. Are you sure?. because shops are not sold in last three decades in the temple premises by the owners. may be you are confusing it with some other place.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I never saw peaceful in the temple premises. Are you sure?. because shops are not sold in last three decades in the temple premises by the owners. may be you are confusing it with some other place.
No bro I went few months back
I emailed precisely mean before u enter the clock gate u have to go through various shops in both the sides of streets and they occupied by peaceful
After entering the clock gate they were people selling photos mangalsutras bangles and flowers etc they were mostly Hindus I guess bcoz I didn't roam much inside it but even few chapariswere selling some toys and I am not sure they were peaceful or not
But outside the clock gate I can guarantee they were pissfuls

Haldilal

Country flag
No bro I went few months back
I emailed precisely mean before u enter the clock gate u have to go through various shops in both the sides of streets and they occupied by peaceful
After entering the clock gate they were people selling photos mangalsutras bangles and flowers etc they were mostly Hindus I guess bcoz I didn't roam much inside it but even few chapariswere selling some toys and I am not sure they were peaceful or not
But outside the clock gate I can guarantee they were pissfuls
Ya'll Nibbiars now I get the location no peacefully has shop inside the temple premises. The place about the toys you are taking about is an old one. They are there since almost a century. Until recently there population bommed as many left the belgaon district after almost riot situation, but many have left the Kolhapur district, seen there number come down in recent months. Most of them have now migrated to miraj and other districts. They have now become almost like a Banjaras.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars now I get the location no peacefully has shop inside the temple premises. The place about the toys you are taking about is an old one. They are there since almost a century. Until recently there population bommed as many left the belgaon district after almost riot situation, but many have left the Kolhapur district, seen there number come down in recent months. Most of them have now migrated to miraj and other districts.
But bro outside the clock gate they were mostly pissfuls selling things even my mother brought 2-3 imitations after thinking a Hindu shop but when gpay them we found them pissful

Haldilal

Country flag
But bro outside the clock gate they were mostly pissfuls selling things even my mother brought 2-3 imitations after thinking a Hindu shop but when gpay them we found them pissful
Ya'll Nibbiars most imitation shops are run by them, most tourist didn't knew till the Avent of the digital payment.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars and also one thing I found out for reasons unknown to me many shopkeepers tends to use digital account of others rather than in their own name, and one of the biggest one are the peacefully community who lend their name or account for such things, I was really suprised by the practice due to some accounting reasons or not this really suprised me.

And here a weird example. 😕

One of my cousin had gone to a dhaba, it was run by a peaceful, but when made the payment was in name of a Hindu Maratha, and when saw the name of propertier on the board was in name of a Christian. Weird.

Last edited:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
This is quite common. In Beyt Dwarka the ferry boat services is provided by chuslims. In Ambaji temple, Gujarat, majority of taxi services from Abu Road is provided by chuslims.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles