Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Gyyan

Country flag
Commie must have promised more reservation and gormint jobs, voters in those districts must be fedup of being conned by JDU and RJD so that's why commie.

But the core "mudda"s remain the same
  1. KAUN JAAT BA?
  2. REJERVASHUN!
  3. GORMINT JOBS!
It could be more of " Poverty and lack of education limits imagination" Specially education but yeah even educated ones are mad for govt jobs.

One incident would be that some 3 years ago I was suddenly enlightened on how brainwashed I was that my subconscious believed being the richest man in India isn't good as being an IAS.
(This input was from society cause I never heard anyone appreciating any entrepreneur except the tatas)
I know the problem wasn't from my family cause my younger brother is starting a business and many family members have started their own.
Reservation part is horrible cause I have seen many rich guys using EWS or OBC quota and be pretty happy about it.
Jaat isn't going anywhere if anyone could have done that was nitish in his 1st/2nd term but like the saying "either you die a hero or live long enough to become a villain" I don't think he wants to either and he isn't able to now cause of how politics is played in bihar the candidate must be of the same jaat as the majority.
The RJD supporters aren't going anywhere in this decade or maybe another cause how much upliftment they saw under lalu from oppressed to ones that oppress and some urban myths of his work that saved them.
They will keep voting his lineage.
The corruption isn't going anywhere too because bihar is a poor state so sometimes even govt employees get their salary 4-6-8 months later there have been worse cases so with no money to feed their family corruption is the way to slove the debt they get during the rainy days.

And bihar also has a special system of outsourcing jobs lol.
The govt employee just go and sit in the office while they have a contact with a guy who does their jobs for them (it varies from person to person and how proficient the govt. employee is in his job).
So more inept the employee the more corrupt he is to make up for the money lost to the outsourcing guy.

Gyyan

Country flag
It could be more of " Poverty and lack of education limits imagination" Specially education but yeah even educated ones are mad for govt jobs.

One incident would be that some 3 years ago I was suddenly enlightened on how brainwashed I was that my subconscious believed being the richest man in India isn't good as being an IAS.
(This input was from society cause I never heard anyone appreciating any entrepreneur except the tatas)
I know the problem wasn't from my family cause my younger brother is starting a business and many family members have started their own.
Reservation part is horrible cause I have seen many rich guys using EWS or OBC quota and be pretty happy about it.
Jaat isn't going anywhere if anyone could have done that was nitish in his 1st/2nd term but like the saying "either you die a hero or live long enough to become a villain" I don't think he wants to either and he isn't able to now cause of how politics is played in bihar the candidate must be of the same jaat as the majority.
The RJD supporters aren't going anywhere in this decade or maybe another cause how much upliftment they saw under lalu from oppressed to ones that oppress and some urban myths of his work that saved them.
They will keep voting his lineage.
The corruption isn't going anywhere too because bihar is a poor state so sometimes even govt employees get their salary 4-6-8 months later there have been worse cases so with no money to feed their family corruption is the way to slove the debt they get during the rainy days.

And bihar also has a special system of outsourcing jobs lol.
The govt employee just go and sit in the office while they have a contact with a guy who does their jobs for them (it varies from person to person and how proficient the govt. employee is in his job).
So more inept the employee the more corrupt he is to make up for the money lost to the outsourcing guy.
Though things are changing even if it's a bit.
Jobs not just "govt. Jobs" was an important mudda last election.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Commie must have promised more reservation and gormint jobs, voters in those districts must be fedup of being conned by JDU and RJD so that's why commie.

1. KAUN JAAT BA?
  2. REJERVASHUN!
  3. GORMINT JOBS!
Other than that there is a infra issue.

There are three cities where Rest of the Bihar heads to when migrating.
This is
Patna
Gaya
Bhagalpur

Thus Patna is overcrowded and the land use is very inefficient here.

People use all of their money to buy 1500 sq feet and construct a house. The house is intended to be means of their livelihood becsuse they add floors on top of it and rent some out.
The buildings here often do not have any Gap between them not even a inch. Your side walls will touch other buildings wall. This of course makes it look ugly.
The infra is literally in shambles.
Even worse than Kangladesh.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Though things are changing even if it's a bit.
Jobs not just "govt. Jobs" was an important mudda last election.
Our state must have 30 to 40 million jobs at all times. How many of them will be gov?
BTW mate any chance you are preparing for a gov job?

Gyyan

Country flag

This is
Patna
Gaya
Bhagalpur

People use all of their money to buy 1500 sq feet and construct a house. The house is intended to be means of their livelihood becsuse they add floors on top of it and rent some out.
The buildings here often do not have any Gap between them not even a inch. Your side walls will touch other buildings wall. This of course makes it look ugly.
Agreed on the infra points there is a massive lack of infra and even connectivity.

Gyyan

Country flag
Our state must have 30 to 40 million jobs at all times. How many of them will be gov?
Nah that's the backup plan I wish to get into iisc.
Let's see with my faloo novel addiction I don't think i would ever be.

Gyyan

Country flag
The worst thing is potential there was video my brother showed me told how we had 58 jharnas in just one district of bihar and how he was finding them on his own plus a lot of beautiful places to go but then the dick heads of the govt aren't planning to develope bihar as a tourism and agricultural powerhouse.

You can watch his videos and find out how much of tourism industry is being wasted.

Et even had an article on them how they were the best kept secret of bihar.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Tbh Bihar could benefit a lot with an IT cluster in Bihata, it has airport it has IIT, AIIMS and lots of space that is being taken over by Unregukated houses.

Gyyan

Country flag
Tbh Bihar could benefit a lot with an IT cluster in Bihata, it has airport it has IIT, AIIMS and lots of space that is being taken over by Unregukated houses.
A planned city with status like Kota could be heaven for money and jobs but govt ko kya unka to kaam bs teacher sb ko sara kaam dena hai.

Teachers are responsible for keeping an eye on drunk guys cleanliness a lot of other social evil things and then get their salary stopped for months.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars, We never respected talents back then and even now.

GigaChadBharatiya

Country flag

This is
Patna
Gaya
Bhagalpur

Lived in Patna for four years.
Let me tell you, its the eighth layer of Dante's version of infernal hell.

Shuturmurg

Country flag

1. KAUN JAAT BA?
  2. REJERVASHUN!
  3. GORMINT JOBS!
Bihar will rise again when our resident nepali bihari supremacist ChandraguptMaurya returns. :bplease:

But on a serious note, Bihar is poorer than Burkina Faso and war torn Yemen and its population is growing faster than all other states. So to stop increasing the gap in per capita GDP with other states, it needs to grow faster than national average.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars what this?. Koi hame samjao.

My fear is becoming True.

Just Connect the dots.

Haldi is basically social engineering the Indians. He is slowly creating a cult around himself. When necessary threshold crossed, he will become the PM of this country.

Beware guys after KGB failures looks like this MOSSAD CAT is trying to control India.

1670151914801.png

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
There is correlation between IT clusters and states that send highest numbers to IIT , for example AP modelled it's engineering entrance system after IIT-JEE almost 30 years ago.

factors like proximity to customers also play a role.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles