Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Japan’s Sumitomo has once again turned out to be the successful bidder to lease two commercial plots of the Bandra Kurla Complex BKC at Rs 2,067 crore for a period of 80 years. The deal was offered by the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority MMRDA, which is the planning agency in the BKC. These two commercial plots were offered by the MMRDA several times along with calling fresh tenders in August 2022. However, it failed to obtain relevant response from the bidders due to the Covid- 19 pandemic despite the tender being called from 2019. The MMRDA had this time offered two commercial plots 69C spread over 3 acres and plot 69D over 4 acres. The development potential on the plot is 16,00,000 Sq. Ft leasable area and the MMRDA had pegged the reserve price of each plot at 75,00,000 per acre.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Japan’s Sumitomo has once again turned out to be the successful bidder to lease two commercial plots of the Bandra Kurla Complex BKC at Rs 2,067 crore for a period of 80 years. The deal was offered by the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority MMRDA, which is the planning agency in the BKC. These two commercial plots were offered by the MMRDA several times along with calling fresh tenders in August 2022. However, it failed to obtain relevant response from the bidders due to the Covid- 19 pandemic despite the tender being called from 2019. The MMRDA had this time offered two commercial plots 69C spread over 3 acres and plot 69D over 4 acres. The development potential on the plot is 16,00,000 Sq. Ft leasable area and the MMRDA had pegged the reserve price of each plot at 75,00,000 per acre.
Are they building offices there? 1.6 mn sq ft is a big BUA.

Haldilal

Country flag
Are they building offices there? 1.6 mn sq ft is a big BUA.
Ya'll Nibbiars yeah Office the total built up 34 lakhs Sq. Ft. It the largest FDI in the Indian Real estate ever. The total invetsment along the the land cost will be 4,500 crores. This I a meager deal and a meag office complex just like the Pristine BKC os same size and many more similar size office projecst going to happen in Mumbai in the coming months. That's why I said Mumbai is going through the Commercial real estate Booms.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Wadala CBD finally getting further. And soon there will be competitive bids to the leash of the plots. We will soon see series of commercial skyscraper here just like the Downtown, Singapore. Another skyline in making in Mumbai. And this time a lot of FDI will flow in this New CBDs. And despite half the size of BKC it will have more FSI than it's and even the GIFT City.

wh1terose

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Wadala CBD finally getting further. And soon there will be competitive bids to the leash of the plots. We will soon see series of commercial skyscraper here just like the Downtown, Singapore. Another skyline in making in Mumbai. And this time a lot of FDI will flow in this New CBDs. And despite half the size of BKC it will have more FSI than it's and even the GIFT City.
That's great news. In Wadala they can easily do taller commercial skyscrapers till atleast 50 floors, unlike BKC.

But they should try going even taller than that.

Btw, can you share the source of this news?

Haldilal

Country flag
Also the ugliest building in Mumbai. Any news of another supertall?
Ya'll Nibbiars

The Imperial 3 & 4.

Ocean Tower 1 & 2.

Liberty Tower.

Is Liberty Tower the office building by Prestige at the Racecourse?

I doubt that's taller than 60 floors.
Ya'll Nibbiars 74 floors the tallest one and 310 meters.

I think the Imperial 3 & 4 sound like pipe dreams right now, right?

Or is there any definite movement on those two towers?
Ya'll Nibbiars The site preparations.

Last edited:

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
My cousin earning 50k to 60k everyday . Lucky bas#rd . He ensures I feel zealous 😥
Just buy 100 lots of OTM 17500 call of nifty ( it will sure get gap up tomorrow...)... ( my unofficial opinion- with no further responsibly of user action, ) of either 6th or next week expiry with SL of 17200... with hedging... OFC.

- Market is subjected to-------- risk... invest at your own RISK..
:basanti: :basanti: :basanti: :basanti:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Marathwada Rail Coach Factory at Latur, Maharashtra will manufacture nearly 1,600 coaches for the upgraded Vande Bharat trains with each costing 6 crore Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw. The total contract worth 10,000 crores.

Last edited:

wh1terose

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

The Imperial 3 & 4.

Ocean Tower 1 & 2.

Liberty Tower.

Ya'll Nibbiars 74 floors the tallest one and 310 meters.

Ya'll Nibbiars The site preparations.

And this is right next to the first 2 Imperial Towers?

I'm finding it hard to see where they'll find the space.

Have they registered on RERA?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles