Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
FaL59E9VQAAG14q.jpeg

Ya'll Nibbiars I written below that thread they The FSSAI are busy spreading diversity, but I saw the profile and she turned to be a Liberandu, Aman kie Asha walw, Secular, Woke, SJW, Feminist. And then I deleted my message before any one can read it's.

Haldilal

Country flag

@Haldilal possible for Maharashtra to achieve the 1$ trillion goal by 2030 if they maintain the current growth rates?
Ya'll Nibbiars yeah absolutely even before that the last year the growth rate was 12.1 percent and this years also double digit growths rate if maintained this then its pretty much possible.

Ya'll Nibbiars and this year also despite slower growth in India overall the Maharashtra is still going to maintain 12.1 percent growth rates the same as last years but after the change in government this growth rate could even be much faster.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Gujarat is the only Indian state with a death penalty for the manufacture and sale of homemade liquor that results in fatalities. The legislation is titled the Bombay Prohibition (Gujarat Amendment) Act, 2009.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Gujarat is the only Indian state with a death penalty for the manufacture and sale of homemade liquor that results in fatalities. The legislation is titled the Bombay Prohibition (Gujarat Amendment) Act, 2009.
Ya'll Nibbiars Agar Goa bhi Dry state hua toh aadhe Tourists liver malfunction se mar jaayenge.

Indrajit

Country flag
Karnataka planning to disperse growth to other region which is mostly bengaluru centric

Good in theory, difficult in practice. People rarely move out of Bangalore. Including to other metros. Movement restricted to US if at all. They will have to grow in other cities organically to begin with. Not the first time it's been tried. Tough even if necessary.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles