Indian Economy: News and Discussion

shade

Country flag

Article originally on Nikkei but it is paywalled.
There is apparently an FTA with Taiwan and Bharat which will pave the way for a fab in cooperation with a Taiwanese player.

apurva dave

Country flag
hello back to ask advice am a fd invester do you guys expect the repo rate and fd rates to go up. previously i was advised the repo rate was gonna go down and made adjustment accordingly but because of the war am gussing the plans are changing just need to know if fd interest will go back up. to dumb to invest in mutal fund tried and failed and not capable of investing in stocks any advice will be appriciated.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
hello back to ask advice am a fd invester do you guys expect the repo rate and fd rates to go up. previously i was advised the repo rate was gonna go down and made adjustment accordingly but because of the war am gussing the plans are changing just need to know if fd interest will go back up. to dumb to invest in mutal fund tried and failed and not capable of investing in stocks any advice will be appriciated.
Ya'll Nibbiars Too bad Haldiram nibba is not active here so 🤷.

Haldilal

Country flag
its a simple question so will the repo rate keep going north the way its going in US
Ya'll Nibbiars for mid terms horizons yes after that can't say consent a jotish for that long terms.

Haldilal

Country flag
as far as pak is concerned, when roads are empty because of no industrial activity, obviously one can cover long distances.

here, i can't drive on 5th gear for more than 15 mins without having to slow down. :truestory:

and haldi is not approving my expressway, he is not directing modi properly. :troll:
Ya'll Nibbiars see you in next Life Sayonaras.

apurva dave

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars for mid terms horizons yes after that can't say consent a jotish for that long terms.
ty ill just make 10 year fds and keep rental income what i did to survive is bought a house in small town/ village and put mumbai home on rent so this repo rate is good for me rest i leave to experts like u

sauntheninja

Country flag
as far as pak is concerned, when roads are empty because of no industrial activity, obviously one can cover long distances.

here, i can't drive on 5th gear for more than 15 mins without having to slow down. :truestory:

and haldi is not approving my expressway, he is not directing modi properly. :troll:
Fuck trucks taking so much space on the roads and causing massive traffic headaches

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles