April 2022 Car Sales – SnapshotYa'll Nibbiars The Tata Motors posted a 74 percent year on year surge in sales after selling 45,590 units in April 2022 as compared to 26,729 units in the same month last year. This growth comes at a time when rivals Hyundai India and Maruti Suzuki faced a consistent dip. And with this the gap between Suzuki and Tata is reduced. Once Impergnaible Suzuki has been shattereds.
Rank Tata Apr-22 Mar-21 Growth (%) MoM 1 Nexon 13,471 14,315 -5.90 2 Punch 10,132 10,526 -3.74 3 Tiago 8,062 4,002 101.49 4 Altroz 4,266 4,727 -9.75 5 Tigor 3,803 4,007 -5.09 6 Harrier 3,785 2,491 50.80 7 Safari 3,071 2,227 45.00 8 Total 45,590 42,295 7.67
Ya'll Nibbiars mine is sales your data is about vehicles shippeds.April 2022 Car Sales – Snapshot
- Maruti & Hyundai are facing one of the most challenging times in the Indian market. The Market Share of both these OEMs have eroded significantly in the past 1 year and the growth of the Indian OEMs (Tata & Mahindra), New comers (Kia, MG) has definitely troubled the Top 2!
- Maruti Suzuki lost over 5.8% Market Share and Hyundai by 2.1% Market Share in April 2022 when compared to April last year.
- Tata continues to perform well (source) and has been fighting hard to rise to the No.2 position. It gained the highest Market Share in Apr'22 over last year and has seen great traction for all its models. The spiked availability of its models amidst semiconductor shortage and definite visibilty in this IPL season as well shall even strengthen Tata's hold in coming times.
- Mahindra continues to dominate over Kia for the fourth spot and gained 1.2% Market Share in April 2022.
- Kia India ranked fifth in the table and the launch of Carens couldn't give the required boost to jump at the fourth position. The OEM seems to still struggle to the get the production onboard as per the customer demand.
- Toyota has been aggressive of late and the partnership with Suzuki has got volumes for the automaker. The OEM is also expanding its network sturdily and will be looking to scale up with newer models in other segments.
- Honda is in midst of strategic owes and is trying to find a right model for the right segment. It is completely enthusiastic for the launch of City e:HEV and the model surely looks promising as of now. Hope the pricing is set right for the model and sparks up the segment even further. Do note that the launch of Skoda Slavia & VW Virtus have heated up the segment already!
View attachment 157205
View attachment 157206
Courtesy: AUTO PUNDITZ
True.. worst was some maid's kid getting BYJU's course & having loan being disbursed against her name. She got the shock only when bank landed on her Place... many horror stories... Even i was also take this loan path....but smelled the rat and shooed away the lady.. they are no better than those Loan shark apps.... only diff is they do not steal your data & blackmailis it that bad ?
heard about these chutiyas signing up parents to loans for their courses.
My cousin spent 1.45 lakhs on JEE+NEET coaching.you can make people that much fool only..
your truly included... wasted 35 K on Byju's
They get ECS clearance and convert it into a loan. Even educated folks get trapped when the sales guys sit on their heads and say.. sir/madam otp dena... haan ek aur otp... debit card hai.. let me use it. Ek OTP aaya hoga... bas ek aur OTP.. bc karte karte laude lag jaate hainTrue.. worst was some maid's kid getting BYJU's course & having loan being disbursed against her name. She got the shock only when bank landed on her Place... many horror stories... Even i was also take this loan path....but smelled the rat and shooed away the lady.. they are no better than those Loan shark apps.... only diff is they do not steal your data & blackmail
Ya'll Nibbiars getting MAX for Just 37 million dollars he'll with the Air bus which will still cost 47 million dollars even with hugh discounts. We'll Beoing will be losing money on it's entire Akasa Air deals but they are ready to lose 5 million dollars per aircraft that literally translates to 400 million dollars. In order to regain trusts. And well actually they will get hugh Taxs redabate so not actually losing any money here's.They cud have avoided MAX & associated stigma... but think deep Discounts &. Early delivery, s tilted The scale... Imo...
Best of luck... Hoping indigo 6E get some competition finally....
Indigo's is still better placed in long run with Airbus... one need to look at Overall costs over the life cycle.. boeing is no saint so i am sure they will recover in spared / serviceability.The Indigos are crying now they are paying 50 million dollars on every NEOs.
Ya'll Nibbiars The After sales contracts is alredays being Inked at its cost is speculateds much lower than the Airbus contract. So Jhunjunwala wall has got a better deal here.Indigo's is still better placed in long run with Airbus... one need to look at Overall costs over the life cycle.. boeing is no saint so i am sure they will recover in spared / serviceability.
how about operating costs.. not sure if there is a compare available anywhere between Neo & max...Ya'll Nibbiars The After sales contracts is alredays being Inked at its cost is speculateds much lower than the Airbus contract. So Jhunjunwala wall has got a better deal here.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|Indian Economy - Good Riddance to Pranab Mukherjee||Opinion & Analysis||2|
|Growth of Indian Economy as per the World Economic Situation&Prospects 2018 report of United Nations||Foreign Relations||13|
|Tracking Indian Economy till general elections 2019||Economy & Infrastructure||1194|
|Indian economy poses major challenges: Chinese think tank||Economy & Infrastructure||58|