Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Shuturmurg

Country flag
At end of 2021-2022, we were 3.1 trillion, so reaching 3.5 should be doable, provided currency doesn't deprecate too much.

Btw, I think we are already 5th, I checked last reported UK GDP, adjusted for current prices it was around 2.9 trillion, and germany was 3.7 trillion. Indian rupee has actually gained against euro and GBP in last1 year.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I hope rupee cools down, it has already reached ₹77.82 per $1. These Americunts are the biggest threat to peace and prosperity worldwide.
At end of 2021-2022, we were 3.1 trillion, so reaching 3.5 should be doable, provided currency doesn't deprecate too much.

Btw, I think we are already 5th, I checked last reported UK GDP, adjusted for current prices it was around 2.9 trillion, and germany was 3.7 trillion. Indian rupee has actually gained against euro and GBP in last1 year.
UK’s GDP is $2.69 tn in 2021 and this year they’re predicting a recession.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
I hope rupee cools down, it has already reached ₹77.82 per $1. These Americunts are the biggest threat to peace and prosperity worldwide.

UK’s GDP is $2.69 tn in 2021 and this year they’re predicting a recession.
Yes, but they will gain something from inflation (although currency will deprecate as well).

Here from German official data, GDP was 3.7 trillion USD for 2021:

Shuturmurg

Country flag
You can also attribute rise in China's GDP to exchange rate. Before 2010 dollar to RMB used to be $1 = 8RMB. And then during the period 2010-2015 it became $1 = 7 RMB. During 2015 - 2020 $1 ~ 6 RMB. After the war started it is sliding back to 7RMB.

View attachment 155963
Meanwhile chinese seem to be getting crazier :

Government is warning citizens not to leave country. Are they planning on some invasion or what ?

Butter Chicken

Country flag

Vaibhavseafarer

Country flag
I see a bleak future for Lithium ion battery technology if it has to rely on rare elements like Nickel and cobalt. Even Lithium is not present everywhere. It is my strong belief we need to work on alternative battery chemistries. Sodium ion batteries are a work in progress but they show some promise. To save the planet we need to stop digging for Oil. Now ironically in order to save the planet we need to dig for rare earths and precious metals.
I'm more more fond of Green Hydrogen.
Though it require whole different infrastructure.

Swesh

Acha...i just went thru pubjab and was there for weeks time... punjab seems okie to me...whats ur source..
Me just few blocks from my house there is an ally that is blocked with no houses mostly used by nashaedis to use drugs...most of them are pagdidahris....pendus

sauntheninja

Country flag
for example : if and when oil price drops to 60-70 per barrel, there would be drop in our oil exports value. which will effect our GDP numbers as well.
I do get that us touching 9% growth rate was due to high oil prices that year

Gubol123

Country flag
for example : if and when oil price drops to 60-70 per barrel, there would be drop in our oil exports value. which will effect our GDP numbers as well.
Our imports will also be reducing.. SO there will be an impact but as huge. What gets added to GDP is the net exports. Our net exports may or may not increase when the oil prices come down as a lot of the export gain comes from non oil exports.. If i am not wrong, something like 90Billion out of 120Billion gain came due to non oil exports

Global Defence

New threads

Articles