Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What constitutes standard of living? If it is proper nutrition and housing I will agree it needs to be taken care and we have done a bad job
Here are the paramters each paramter has it's own parameters and constraints.

>Per capita Household Income in comparison to total GDP.
>Income Distribution i.e., money linearly divided between from rich to poor
>House Ownership. Now this means are your rented, how much area you have rented, what is the house type i.e., brick, mud, plasterer non plastered, solid roof or not, person per sq feet
>Food. This is vast and biased towards non veg wetsern countries.
>Employment. per capita unemployment should be low.
> Superficial stuff like transportation ownership
>Land Ownership.
>Minimum education
>Life expectancy
>Birth morality rate.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Half of our problem is corruption and no means to check it. With the help of IT the gov can put a check on corruption and they are slowly doing it. Best examples UPI, Digital India Drive, Aadahar, Jan Dhan Yojana, DBT Agri.

DBT Agri is something I have experienced we have recived gov compensation of 12,000 directly in our bank accounts without any one in between.

Earlier the funds would be held by the middlemen.
Gov should link all it's scheme direct to bank to avoid feeding the mantis and babus.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

DBT agri website, the UI isn't the best but I had seen it 5 years ago it was ugly as sin, lot of progress since than.
Probably the babus heading this department doens't have the intent or expertise to hire the reight people for web design.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Every software or hardware be it mechanical or electronics is a mathematical equation those who make these products are not nerds but those people who have studied mathematics their entire life
As i said whoever can't make money in market write books and some create mathematical systems trading software.

My trading world we call them snake oil salesman who themselves can't make money their source of income is selling these systems, seminars, workshops, books etc...

Keep one thing in mind, no body fuking tell you about any mathematical equation or system which makes money. No one sell goose giving golden egg. But heck peeps sell farm egg, white one, calling them golden and some gullible buy them too and keep on justifying why their white egg is golden.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
As i said whoever can't make money in market write books and some create mathematical systems trading software.

My trading world we call them snake oil salesman who themselves can't make money their source of income is selling these systems, seminars, workshops, books etc...

Keep one thing in mind, no body fuking tell you about any mathematical equation or system which makes money. No one sell goose giving golden egg. But heck peeps sell farm egg, white one, calling them golden and some gullible buy them too and keep on justifying why their white egg is golden.
Beware of such dogs...don't forfeit your hard earn money on these snakes.

Get knowledge, practice on live demo software till you double your money, until then don't trade. Save your money and get 6%. Once you can double your money in demo go ahead use real money.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Companies Invest Over 16,000 Crore In Four Nodes Of Delhi – Mumbai Industrial Corridor

Covfefe

Country flag
Indian rupee just surpassed russian ruble.
1 inr = 1.01 ruble.

Russian weapons are going to be even more cheaper now.

Beware !!!
This inflation of rupees is largely due to stock market swell. Although capital inflows are welcome, but they make exports less competitive. If there is a lot of froth in this inflow, it'll only damage us- the capital will be pulled out after a speculative cycle and the damage to exporters will be done.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The AGS Transcent is soon going to be a Unicorn with the IPO bound next month and is a Dark Unicorn.

IndianHawk

Country flag
This inflation of rupees is largely due to stock market swell. Although capital inflows are welcome, but they make exports less competitive. If there is a lot of froth in this inflow, it'll only damage us- the capital will be pulled out after a speculative cycle and the damage to exporters will be done.
Chinese currency is much stronger than rupee and yet chinese exports keep growing.
That has more to do with strength of infrastructure and robust supply chain than value of currency. Germany is also a huge exporter despite strong euro.

Capital will keep coming into India more and more . India is the new growth engine for world and we need trillions of dollars in investment for infrastructure / urbanization / climate change / digitalization.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Brilliant analysis and thinking by Kumar Mangalam Birla Ji, Chairman of Aditya Birla Group. India will see Capex mahotsav in next decade which is going to catapult and leapfrog the economy into $5 Trillion.

View attachment 121856
Great businesses are always built by operating cash flows. Jhujhunwala is also of the same school thought.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Largest ethanol plant of Asia coming up in UP

UP under yogi is rising as a superpower.

Largest expressway network in India.
Defence manufacturing corridor.
Jewar airport largest in Asia.
Delhi - varanasi bullet proposal.
New factories from samsung in Noida to this ethanol factory.
Revival of Ayodhya varanasi Ram mandir means massive tourism growth.

If this continues for another term of yogi . UP will leave maharastra behind.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles