Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Peeps get job after 16 yrs of education or say at least 3 or 4 yrs of professional education with very less salary.

But same person wants to make money from trading from day 1.
Now you can figure out why
95% loses their money
4% go back home with 0 profits
Only top 0.99 percentage make some decent money
.01 make big money consistently
Only Those who are willng to take the pressure should trade on their own
not to mention that reading the charts and doing the technical analysis to speculate the trend in market requires experience and knowledge not just of market but also of mathematical equations of probability which makes the chart

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Only Those who are willng to take the pressure should trade on their own
not to mention that reading the charts and doing the technical analysis to speculate the trend in market requires experience and knowledge not just of market but also of mathematical equations of probability which makes the chart
Also need to know who creates these charts.
Hint: it is not retail investors.

Read about market making.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
No, UPI has nothing to do with digital currency. Wherever the transaction may take place, be it offline or online, there are always some currency notes backing it. In case of UPI, net banking etc it might seem to be 'cashless' but currency notes always back them. There is no transaction happening in India right now without the backing of physical currency with sovereign guarantee attached to it.

===========
This is where digital currency comes into play. There will be no physical currency notes backing a transaction made using digital currency.

It is a digital currency; not crypto. No meaningful economy is going to tolerate the resulting uncertainty w.r.t. large scale adoption of cryptos. They will not give up on their absolute monopoly on the respective reserve currencies either. So despite all hue and cry, crypto will NOT replace fiat currency.
my Issue with crypto currency is its backing. What is it backing? Money is representation of market, inflation, gov policy, banking strategy. what does crypto represent? A nerds coomer fantasy of becoming a billionaire.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Also need to know who creates these charts.
Hint: it is not retail investors.

Read about market making.
Crypto trading is very different from stocks crypto trading is entirely based on analysis of mathematical equations on charts
A crypto currency itself is nothing but mathematical equation

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
my Issue with crypto currency is its backing. What is it backing? Money is representation of market, inflation, gov policy, banking strategy. what does crypto represent? A nerds coomer fantasy of becoming a billionaire.
A Crypto currency is a complex mathematical equation and that’s why it’s so expensive

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
A Crypto currency is a complex mathematical equation and that’s why it’s so expensive
kek If I create a complex mathematical equation can I justify the hue and cry against gov to legalize my bullshit.

What is the base of crypto what role will it play in relation to bank currency?

I have made money on crypto to but u gotta realize what it is.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Crypto trading is very different from stocks crypto trading is entirely based on analysis of mathematical equations on charts
A crypto currency itself is nothing but mathematical equation
If it is mathematical equation then why falling on GOI ban announcement. Don't fall for bookinh knowledge to make money in trading. NO No
Peeps who can't make money in market write books.

trading is between humans with emotions.
Read trading in the zone to understand human psychology of trading.

if trading is a mathematical or mechanical system then there won't be any market because everyone will be following the system and no one is wrong.

trading is one person profit and counter party loss. don't rely on system to tell you what to do...

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
kek If I create a complex mathematical equation can I justify the hue and cry against gov to legalize my bullshit.

What is the base of crypto what role will it play in relation to bank currency?

I have made money on crypto to but u gotta realize what it is.

Every software or hardware be it mechanical or electronics is a mathematical equation those who make these products are not nerds but those people who have studied mathematics their entire life

Last edited:

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If it is mathematical equation then why falling on GOI ban announcement. Don't fall for bookinh knowledge to make money in trading. NO No
Peeps who can't make money in market write books.

trading is between humans with emotions.
Read trading in the zone to understand human psychology of trading.

if trading is a mathematical or mechanical system then there won't be any market because everyone will be following the system and no one is wrong.

trading is one person profit and counter party loss. don't rely on system to tell you what to do...
No trading is not one party loss and counter party profit you’re confusing scalping with trade
Everyone wins in trading if you do long term investments that’s why wealth keeps increasing
And crypto currencies are nothing but pure mathematical equations human emotions may affect trade but only for a short period of time

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Every software or hardware be it mechanical or electronics is a mathematical equation those who make these products have are not nerds but those people who have studied mathematics their entire life
Kek diverting the arguments as always machine and computer serve a purpose what purpose do crypto serve

angryIndian

Country flag
1. Please end this obsession with Sri Lanka. They are considered the epitome of exactly how not to manage a nation's economy. Guess what? They are going to beg from both IMF and the government of India again this year. So yeah, whatever you think does not matter; facts depict otherwise.

So much for muh economic prosperity ..... muh quality of living (without food and fuel), eh?

Bhutan is a different mess altogether. Leave it, there is more to respond here.

2. IMF does not provide projections beyond the next 5 years. Please provide sources backing your claim.

3. GHI is bullshit and you do not know how it is calculated. If you knew you would know that it has absolutely nothing to do with 'hunger' and they pull data out of thin air. There is a reason why no decent economist/policy planner takes it seriously.

4. Man, china manipulated the 'ease of doing business' index, not India. Is it too difficult to comprehend?

5. The most recent NFHS data was brought out yesterday. I know you do not care about data but still take a look at it and try to notice the improvements on various parameters. Also notice the improvement in malnourishment data across the nation.

6. Again, showing your old habit of sensationalising a post. BTW the previous pic was an old one (could not help noticing the board with 'Aircel 3G' written on it).
My sole intention for brining in Sri lanka into this discussion was to highlight the living standards there,Not how indebt their government is.Anyone who has been to lengths and breaths of Sri Lanka and India can tell you the stark variance in living standards.You don't even need any statistics to backup the claim.

2. IMF does not provide projections beyond the next 5 years. Please provide sources backing your claim.
Yeah My bad,I i mexed up report by another organization.Nevertheless the IMF projection is available till 2026 and if you build a linear regression model , based on it, prediction for 2030 is around $13740,maybe a bit more but certainly will not make the country break into top 100.
For getting into top 100 India has to almost triple it's per capita income from it's current level,a feat not achieved even in the past decade.

3. GHI is bullshit and you do not know how it is calculated. The most recent NFHS data was brought out yesterday. I know you do not care about data but still take a look at it and try to notice the improvements on various parameters
I have seen NFHS report,India's performance is only marginally better than it's past performance.
But this does not mean it upto the mark or on expected lines.If you take an aggregate out all the socio economic parameters,India's performance is way below global average.
The pace of growth is way below the country's potential.Further this economic growth is a very questionable growth as it's almost a jobless growth which creates more low income group than middle class.

As for the picture i posted,as said earlier,Traveling around the country can easily give you an impression of the lifestyle and standards of living prevalent in the country.
I have traveled to most of India,from Kupwara to Chennai,Mumbai to Changlang ,Arunachal.I don't see India anything but an extremely poor country or technically a lower middle income country.

tommy

My sole intention for brining in Sri lanka into this discussion was to highlight the living standards there,Not how indebt their government is.Anyone who has been to lengths and breaths of Sri Lanka and India can tell you the stark variance in living standards.You don't even need any statistics to backup the claim.

Yeah My bad,I i mexed up report by another organization.Nevertheless the IMF projection is available till 2026 and if you build a linear regression model , based on it, prediction for 2030 is around $13740,maybe a bit more but certainly will not make the country break into top 100.
For getting into top 100 India has to almost triple it's per capita income from it's current level,a feat not achieved even in the past decade.

I have seen NFHS report,India's performance is only marginally better than it's past performance.
But this does not mean it upto the mark or on expected lines.If you take an aggregate out all the socio economic parameters,India's performance is way below global average.
The pace of growth is way below the country's potential.Further this economic growth is a very questionable growth as it's almost a jobless growth which creates more low income group than middle class.

As for the picture i posted,as said earlier,Traveling around the country can easily give you an impression of the lifestyle and standards of living prevalent in the country.
I have traveled to most of India,from Kupwara to Chennai,Mumbai to Changlang ,Arunachal.I don't see India anything but an extremely poor country or technically a lower middle income country.
What constitutes standard of living? If it is proper nutrition and housing I will agree it needs to be taken care and we have done a bad job. If it is about getting fancy gadgets/cars or fancy expressways nope. Let them grow organically with demand. What's the point of getting the country into debt and later selling part of the land to a foreign country for the sake of reaching an imaginary number of dollars.

Agree with the rest of the points

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Sri Lanka Would be a bad example of developing nation, they fuled their development under debt.
Tehir debt to GDP is 110 while ours is 79, they are caught in several debt traps under Chinese.
Also they have more authoritarian democracy compared to us.
Regardless a good example but certainly far from ideal.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
No trading is not one party loss and counter party profit you’re confusing scalping with trade
Everyone wins in trading if you do long term investments that’s why wealth keeps increasing
And crypto currencies are nothing but pure mathematical equations human emotions may affect trade but only for a short period of time
I said it before also. Trading and investment are two different things.

I am talking about trading here which has a time window of max 5 days to close and book profit or loss.

If you hold it for more than 5 days then it is not trading.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles