Indian Economy: News and Discussion

THESIS THORON

Country flag
nope hyperloop is shit

POSTED THIS IN HYPERLOOP THREAD EARLIER

MY OPINION

I think hyperloop is not feasible. better to do research in batteries and make aeroplane electric and other stuff like vtol passenger transportation

bec for hyperloop if you want to go from place A to B then you need vaccum tubes, maglev and terminal stations. this is too much infra and above all this you also need top notch servicing of vaccum tubes.

in airtravel where you only need terminal station and aircraft.

in conventional railway or bullet you only need rail lines and train and by rail lines i mean just 2 metal bars and cement, these things dont need high maintenance.

if you consider hyperloop for short distances then also it will never be able to reach is full speed.

so in my opinion this is just dumb thing, otherwise why would elon leave such huge thing.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
nope hyperloop is shit

POSTED THIS IN HYPERLOOP THREAD EARLIER

MY OPINION

I think hyperloop is not feasible. better to do research in batteries and make aeroplane electric and other stuff like vtol passenger transportation

bec for hyperloop if you want to go from place A to B then you need vaccum tubes, maglev and terminal stations. this is too much infra and above all this you also need top notch servicing of vaccum tubes.

in airtravel where you only need terminal station and aircraft.

in conventional railway or bullet you only need rail lines and train and by rail lines i mean just 2 metal bars and cement, these things dont need high maintenance.

if you consider hyperloop for short distances then also it will never be able to reach is full speed.

so in my opinion this is just dumb thing, otherwise why would elon leave such huge thing.
Or you can simply , make tubes with less dense air and run trains , speed will be better than normal train but less than pure maglev .

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Nath Foils private limited taken land Possession at Auric City with total investment of 250 crore and will generate more than 300 manpower's.

E6U3cNRVcAA3VGU.jpeg
E6U3dr7VEAgjx9N.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Hyosung Plastic plant at Auric City. It's operational since 2019. The investment was if 1,500 crores initial an additional 1,500 crores unit is now approved.

E3r6qB2VIAc-I_p.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Off-highway tyre maker Balkrishna Industries (BKT) on Tuesday announced the inauguration of its new manufacturing facility at Waluj in Aurangabad district of Maharashtra with the commencement of trial production, the company said on Tuesday. Built at an investment of USD 56-million, with an annual production capacity of around 30,000 MT of off-highway tyres, the state-of-the-art facility will produce medium and small-diameter tyres, designed for machinery in the agricultural and industrial industries, BKT said. The foundation stone for the plant's construction was laid in 2019.

And Spread over 22 acres, the new greenfield plant is located at just a 5-km distance from the BKT's existing and first-ever production facility in Waluj. Around 500 people will be working at the facility when at full capacity.

For BKT, this new plant is a strategic choice which not only increases its production but also makes it more efficient. The company, with the new plant, aims high and intends to expand its share of the off-highway market.

The BKT group offers a large range of off-Highway tyres specially designed for segments such as agricultural, construction, and industrial as well as industrial, earthmoving, ports and mining, ATV, and gardening sector.

Haldilal

Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars

Haldilal

Country flag
idk much abt delhi, but i know that this slum thing is problem in major cities of india
Ya'll Nibbiars Mumbai and Kolkata have slums revedlopment mechanism. Which is reducing the number of slums daily. Many cities in India still have to replicate this model.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Mumbai and Kolkata have slums revedlopment mechanism. Which is reducing the number of slums daily. Manu cities in India still have to replicate this model.
there is SRA in mumbai but main thing that many people living in slum take home in SRA flats and then rent them and they again go to same slum.

:pound::pound::pound::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
SRA -- SLUM REHABILITATION AUTHORITY

EDIT -- you might feel this is stupid but this happens here

Haldilal

Country flag
there is SRA in mumbai but main thing that many people living in slum take home in SRA flats and then rent them and they again go to same slum.

:pound::pound::pound::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy::creepy:
Ya'll Nibbiars the 2017 admaments have fix this loophole now days they get a unit which they either lease and lease a house in a distance location at lower rate, if have multiple units then sales one unit and buy at a distance location and save the remaining amount or simply lease the unit and goes out of Mumbai like Kalyan or virar where they construct another jhopda. As it's now impossible to construct a new jhopda within the MCGM limits due to the inavability of land.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles