Indian Economy: News and Discussion

HitmanBlood

Country flag

I don't know if this is good development or not but under pressure from Chinese for quite some times, Goenka has decided to merge his company with Sony. Maybe Goenka will be able to keep his job as per agreement with Sony.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

I don't know if this is good development or not but under pressure from Chinese for quite some times, Goenka has decided to merge his company with Sony. Maybe Goenka will be able to keep his job as per agreement with Sony.
Ya'll Nibbiars Now Essel groups only owns Essel world.

avknight1408

Country flag
It seems there is some misconception in this thread about Zee. The Essel group has two media companies -
1) Zee entertainment enterprises limited - this company runs all the entertainment channels.
2) Zee media corporation limited - this company runs all the news channels including WION.

Anyway in both companies the Essel group stake has reduced considerably. They are at the mercy of institutional investors.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
That's what I said. Their stake has reduced considerably. Now their stake is in single digits % in all their companies.
Ya'll Nibbiars now it's zero percent in both ZMEL, ZMCL. Even the Dish TV is now zero percent then Siti is also auctioned. They are entering the AI fields with new investors. They lost the Packaging and also stake in the refining business. The Essel world is the only entity remaining with them.

Spindrift

I think spindrift has a different perception of farmland cost in India.

1 acre In the most barren region will cost u some 10,000 dolles, average region will cost u some 20,000 to 30,000 dolles, In bihar it's 40,000 any super posh area like Outskirts of Noida and Panvel will cost 100,000 dolles.
Yeah, I was looking for a land for a farmhouse in Noida in sector 135, 1 bigha which is like 0.6 acre was around 47 lakhs and that is like 63609 USD in today's exchange rate.

SKC

Country flag
Yeah, I was looking for a land for a farmhouse in Noida in sector 135, 1 bigha which is like 0.6 acre was around 47 lakhs and that is like 63609 USD in today's exchange rate.
Those are illegal farmhouse in Sec-135. Don't purchase land there.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
What do u say we earn and send u money from here and u buy some farmlands for us in Murica. Phayde me rahenge bro.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles