Indian Economy: News and Discussion

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
No it did not flop due to cheaper tag.
it flopped due to hardly any one knew there is Google One project.
MMX and LAVA only were making google one phones and these companies themselves screwed them royally.
Ya'll Nibbiars initial marketing was done but the media screwed it's then no ad's and died quiet quickly. Even here it's already in every headline The World's cheapest phone. And can't blame the firm's for this.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the JIO phone is Probably locked. If true then it's already reduced half the market. Or else they would had name it's LYF which is still a active brand.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the JIO phone is Probably locked. If true then it's already reduced half the market. Or else they would had name it's LYF which is still a active brand.
Lyf is just Chinese phones made for Jio.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The cheap Tag is on every site sale or no sale. Even before the launch the MMS will make everting out of nothing before it's launch literally they are the Mlecchas paid Media. The smear campagin has already launched. Even when Samsung phone are better in the budget range people are still buying the Mlecchas phones due to the marketing and the discounts offered by the sellers and also they carry's more margins than other brand's. Thats was one of the reason the Mlecchas smart phone market increased.

Haldilal

Country flag
Lyf is just Chinese phones made for Jio.
Ya'll Nibbiars it's still a active brand. With open handsets. It's probably a close one. But have to wait. But if it's close one then bad.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars quiet recently the Airtel service quality has gone up and the Jio service quality has gone down atleast in this region. And VI service quality is stable. And BSNL base is still stable. But can't say for long. And most Jio users I Knew already migrated to airtel. But this is all about Hypermobility.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I think 1,500 to 2,000 plus a bundle of 2 years that means it could cost anywhere between 3,000 to 4,000 rupees. But could be wrong.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
So reliance is expanding into clean energy.

Looking at this @Haldilal can u guess any company shares that are going to take off In future.
Ya'll Nibbiars which sector?. I have eyes on the SAAR companies like Agile CRM, Capillary, Qubole, Customers Lab, Unbxd, Kayako.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Agile CRM is going to become the Next Sales Force. And we desperately need a billion dollars Cloud computing firms. The JIO cloud is kaam chalau. But the Agile CRM is the real deal and ofcourse both are different from each other's. And may be Qubole can also be the Next billion dollar's firm. And I am talking about revenue not just market capitalization.

The Agile CRM has HQ at Dallas and most of it's offices in India.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Agile CRM is going to become the Next Sales Force. And we desperately need a billion dollars Cloud computing firms. The JIO cloud is kaam chalau. But the Agile CRM is the real deal and ofcourse both are different from each other's. And may be Qubole can also be the Next billion dollar's firm. And I am talking about revenue not just market capitalization.

The Agile CRM has HQ at Dallas and most of it's offices in India.
Is it Indian firm?

cannonfodder

Country flag
So reliance is expanding into clean energy.

Looking at this @Haldilal can u guess any company shares that are going to take off In future.
I see big push coming from US gov for adoption.. (same may be true in India). Invested in to vehicles charging/solar panel manufacturers/ ev producing companies. I think look for small/mid size industries in this sector. Invest before mutual/hedge funds get into that stock and ride the waive.

Haldilal

Country flag
I see big push coming from US gov for adoption.. (same may be true in India). Invested in to vehicles charging/solar panel manufacturers/ ev producing companies. I think look for small/mid size industries in this sector. Invest before mutual/hedge funds get into that stock and ride the waive.
Ya'll Nibbiars not just invest but understand the market first.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If govt is passing policies that make adoption easier, it creates mkt demand by itself.
I see some policies making things cheaper for EV (good -bad i dont care); govt footing the bill via tax rebates -- no brainer for consumers.
Nitin Gadkari is planning to make India the largest EV manufacturing hub, so it’s obvious majority demand wil come from Domestic market.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the Chennai based chargbee, fresh deak could join the ZOHO and already have revenues in the range of exceeding 100 million us dollar's. And are the soonicorns from Chennai in about to become Unicorn's.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles