Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures

janme

Country flag
Source please?

Source?
How do you decide that the tribune report is absolute truth and all other news outlets are false?

How do you know its false news?
Because it was being reported by many accounts in Twitter even when the encounter was going on. That's why Indian OSINT's were leaking reports that Contact has been established again with Colonel Sharma and that they have been rescued to counter this narrative. However I think this is incorrect because they would have simply blown off the building using IED but they did not because the dead bodies of Colonel Sharma and others had not been recovered (@arkos). There's just no other way to explain it otherwise in my opinion. It would be difficult to find source now but I will try to find it.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Because it was being reported by many accounts in Twitter even when the encounter was going on. That's why Indian OSINT's were leaking reports that Contact has been established again with Colonel Sharma and that they have been rescued to counter this narrative. However I think this is incorrect because they would have simply blown off the building using IED but they did not because the dead bodies of Colonel Sharma and others had not been recovered (@arkos). There's just no other way to explain it otherwise in my opinion. It would be difficult to find source now but I will try to find it.
Thank you PDF ji. WCO Abhinandan was also using laser weapons against F 16 and Godzilla was fighting at Galwan!

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you are believing on stories written by Kashmir Intel but u didn't read what he wrote in the last that "These are not confirmed".
so he basically provided 2 options for his viewers.
1) if u r a inbred porki then u can believe on these fancy stories.
2) if u r Indian then take it with pinch of salt.
Now u tell me which category you are?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles