Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures

Raj Malhotra

Country flag

Ram Madhav whose Affection for Mufti Govt for 5 years, encouraged Radicalism is now back in Action.

Craigs

Country flag

Ram Madhav whose Affection for Mufti Govt for 5 years, encouraged Radicalism is now back in Action.
It is because of Ram Madhav that BJP was in govt for the first time in that state and why article 370 is no more. Now he will ensure that delimitation will be done such that the true people of kashmir will hold power, not some imported trash.

ObiWanKenobi

Country flag

Yeah, back in action demanding working internet for people, what a F*^kwit.

He obviously doesn't know that insurgency can only be fought with blunt instruments like wholesale blanket communications ban on an entire population for 1 year. I mean, whats the harm? I could live for a day without it - so how hard could 365 days be? What a lefty-softy-fatty!

Rico

Country flag
Yeah, back in action demanding working internet for people, what a F*^kwit.

He obviously doesn't know that insurgency can only be fought with blunt instruments like wholesale blanket communications ban on an entire population for 1 year. I mean, whats the harm? I could live for a day without it - so how hard could 365 days be? What a lefty-softy-fatty!
Can't tell if you're bring honest or sarcastic mate

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Self delete wrong thread.

Craigs

Country flag
Surgical Strike on Article 370 was by Amit Shah. Ram Madhav is back mudding the waters.
And how do you know that? Ram Madhav set up the entire sequence and Amit Shah's cameo was the last act. That is all. I think you are confused between BJP and Congress (where left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles