Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures

valleyosint

Country flag
what's with the interrogation mate? introduce yourself first.
Am I not allowed to ask questions? You don't need to reply if you're not going to contribute anything ya know? Telling me just to "look closer at the pictures" isn't super helpful

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Am I not allowed to ask questions? You don't need to reply if you're not going to contribute anything ya know? Telling me just to "look closer at the pictures" isn't super helpful
chill mate, i found the combination of your id valleyosint and the query a bit ironical, hence the reply.
technically we should be asking "valleyosint" for updates. get it :troll:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
i am assuming this is you..
Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 2.29.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 2.27.18 AM.png

valleyosint

Country flag
No.. but I should have claimed that twitter tag. I don't really like twitter though so no loss to me!

Unknowncommando 2

Country flag
How can you tell the difference between units? They all wear similar or the same camo and uniforms
I will suggest you to start from Page 1 of this thread. On this thread there are pictures of new encounters posted categorically after Pulwama attack . @ezsasa is right about look closely/observe. Most of the senior members are fully aware of how to differentiate units during CT ops who were active on previous thread.

Previous thread

Check camo, weapons, support equipment, vehicle markings, units involved in the encounter etc.
It will take a while to read all but it will give you a rough idea about whole thing.

Indrajit

Country flag
Honey trapping is especially prevalent. Then there's extortion, bribery, etc..
Yes but I think this case pertains to impersonation of senior officers, so there’s some confusion as to who’s being contacted and what’s the rank of the senior officer being impersonated.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles