Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
LMAO 😂 “M16s” these are porki second rate rifles made in the Gun Shops of Punjab and KPK. these are AKs with outer look based on the AR/M16/M4 Series. These aren’t even the best guns that are produced there, not even close. There are rifles there that are exact copies of a original M16/M4 Rifles but these are very costly to produce.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
This should settle it, Frontal Assault does not have a habit of double checking info. Can clearly see the AK fire selector and yet..
WolfPack is one of the only reliable Indian OSINT in twitter while rest of the others aren’t that reliable and some even spread false information to gain followers and create hype.

Last edited:

Vishal reddy

Country flag
LMAO 😂 “M16s” these are porki second rate rifles made in the Gun Shops of Punjab and KPK. these are AKs with outer look based on the AR/M16/M4 Series. These aren’t even the best guns that are produced there, not even close. There are rifles there that are exact copies of a original M16/M4 Rifles but these are very costly to produce.
I was exactly thinking the same, cuz that rifle without the magazine look more M4 than m16 and when I saw the second picture, the magazine of the rifle was curved then I realised that it was probably a 2nd class rifle made by a pashtun in KPK. Lol

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I was exactly thinking the same, cuz that rifle without the magazine look more M4 than m16 and when I saw the second picture, the magazine of the rifle was curved then I realised that it was probably a 2nd class rifle made by a pashtun in KPK. Lol
Yep Pashtun Weapon Workshops are the markets were most Jihadi Terrorists in Terroristan and Afghanistan shop for there weapons especially the Afghan Taliban, Al Qaeda, ISIS and some other Porkistan based Terrorist groups. It looks like the Porkis are changing tactics they are replacing the POF made Chinese AKs and Pistols that have Serial numbers and Proof marks which could be tracked with cheap and disposable alternative guns from KPK to hide from the FATA Blacklist. Another reason for increased use of KPK Gunshop weapons might be because of the relocation of terrorist training camps from POK and Punjab to KPK. These cheap local rifles are more accessible to the Islamic Terrorists than weapons given to them by Porki Army.

Last edited:

Tridev123

Country flag
We are still using the Bren LMG a British World War 2 weapon.
Any pictures of the Negev LMG. Have the army received supplies of the weapon.
Has a box magazine 50/100 rounds. Can mount sights because of Picatinny rails.
An big improvement to the Bren. I believe lighter in weight too.

We have already seen pictures of the Sig 716 with our RR.
Waiting for pics of Negev.

I hope our own OFB/DRDO belt fed 7.62 LMG completes trials successfully.
Need a box arrangement for the ammunition like the Negev.

Why can't the INSAS LMG 5.56 with the 30 round magazine be modified to have a 50/100 round box magazine like the Negev. Will increase its utility.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles