Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Something Deep…Needs to be Assessed’: Calling Galwan Valley Undisputed, ex-Defence Min Warns Govt of China’s Changed Priority

Published June 25, 2020 | By admin SOURCE: NEWS18 Hinting at China’s ‘deeper plan’, former defence minister AK Antony has said that Beijing has suddenly changed its priority as Galwan Valley was “never a point of dispute”. “In UPA II, I found some change in Chinese priority. That is why in Depsang and Chumar… they came into our territory and after persuasion they went back. At that time, their priority was their conflict in the South China Sea. They were trying to completely bring it under their control. They were more concerned about Taiwan, Hong Kong, Xinjiang. But again, suddenly they have changed their priority,” he said in an interview to Indian Express. Calling the attack on an ‘undisputed territory’ unprecedented, the former defence minister said, “During UPA II, whenever there was a dispute they used to go back to their original position. But now they have changed their priority suddenly. There is something deep which we have to assess. The government needs to study this deeply.” He further revealed that during the Congress regime, India had started constructing road to Galwan Valley, saying that China’s act is a sheer “betrayal”. “Over the years, the Indian Army and Chinese army have identified more than a dozen disputed areas. But Galwan Valley was never a disputed area. It is Indian territory. Our sovereignty was undisputed. During UPA II, we started constructing the road to Galwan Valley. At that time, there was no objection from the Chinese side. Suddenly, they have come in large numbers and pushed into the Indian area, which ended in the tragic martyrdom of 20 brave soldiers,” Antony was quoted as saying by IE. Twenty Indian Army personnel, including a colonel, were killed in a clash with Chinese troops in the Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh on June 15, the biggest military confrontation in over five decades that has significantly escalated the already volatile border standoff in the region

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Something Deep…Needs to be Assessed’: Calling Galwan Valley Undisputed, ex-Defence Min Warns Govt of China’s Changed Priority

Published June 25, 2020 | By admin SOURCE: NEWS18 Hinting at China’s ‘deeper plan’, former defence minister AK Antony has said that Beijing has suddenly changed its priority as Galwan Valley was “never a point of dispute”. “In UPA II, I found some change in Chinese priority. That is why in Depsang and Chumar… they came into our territory and after persuasion they went back. At that time, their priority was their conflict in the South China Sea. They were trying to completely bring it under their control. They were more concerned about Taiwan, Hong Kong, Xinjiang. But again, suddenly they have changed their priority,” he said in an interview to Indian Express. Calling the attack on an ‘undisputed territory’ unprecedented, the former defence minister said, “During UPA II, whenever there was a dispute they used to go back to their original position. But now they have changed their priority suddenly. There is something deep which we have to assess. The government needs to study this deeply.” He further revealed that during the Congress regime, India had started constructing road to Galwan Valley, saying that China’s act is a sheer “betrayal”. “Over the years, the Indian Army and Chinese army have identified more than a dozen disputed areas. But Galwan Valley was never a disputed area. It is Indian territory. Our sovereignty was undisputed. During UPA II, we started constructing the road to Galwan Valley. At that time, there was no objection from the Chinese side. Suddenly, they have come in large numbers and pushed into the Indian area, which ended in the tragic martyrdom of 20 brave soldiers,” Antony was quoted as saying by IE. Twenty Indian Army personnel, including a colonel, were killed in a clash with Chinese troops in the Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh on June 15, the biggest military confrontation in over five decades that has significantly escalated the already volatile border standoff in the region
This Chutiya admitted to losing territory to Chinese. He also did not modernize military for 10 years!

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/...fence-minister-scams-upa-ii-800422-2014-03-07

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
This Chutiya admitted to losing territory to Chinese. He also did not modernize military for 10 years!

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/...fence-minister-scams-upa-ii-800422-2014-03-07
These Khangressi are the biggest Embarrassment for India ever. I don’t understand why some idiots in India kept on electing these good for nothing sobs to power again and again in the past. India could have finished Paki and Bangladeshi Problem back in 1965 or 1971 and could have contained the chinese problem early on by increasing Indian Defenses and Defense and Civilian related infrastructure Projects in the LAC and wait for the right time to strike back against the Chinese but they didn’t do crap and kept on doing blunder after blunder with there shitty treaties and idiotic peace deals. I wish it would have went differently.

Last edited:

janme

Country flag
I have recently looked at this OSINT handle

He also has a blog which is also stunning in detail. Work of a trained person.

Properly collated intel and he has on ground knowledge. Very dangerous man as he is not pro-India.
Yes, I regularly read his blogs/articles , it also shows that what we are told from the army is not always the truth and we do a lot of propoganda too.

armyofhind

Country flag
I have recently looked at this OSINT handle

He also has a blog which is also stunning in detail. Work of a trained person.

Properly collated intel and he has on ground knowledge. Very dangerous man as he is not pro-India.
I wouldnt bank too much on the authenticity of this guy.

Anyone with a decent enough imagination can look at the publicly available details of an operation in hindsight and invent any fabulous narrative or story around it, and add a few tacticool terms in between to make it seem authentic. (Something along the lines of what Shiv Aroor does with his books)

Nobody is going to verify those facts on the ground whether it actually happened the way he is saying or not.

Moreover, His so called "facts" have been refuted by twitter people right there on his threads.

This is quite reminiscent of what happened with a nice lady with a spanish sounding name, posting on the Special Forces thread sometime back.

Its just a matter of which side you're on and against whom you want to erect propaganda.

janme

Country flag
for example?????????????
For example look at his pinned tweet, It is actually true that Colonel Sharma and others were killed due to an error in judgement and not when there evacuating civilians(plain lie). The house was kind of a standalone building in the middle of forest/trees and not in the civilian area. And the family living in the house was not in the house at the time( This was again a lie propogated that civilians were held hostage). if you look at the Deccan herald reports(Congress mouthpiece) the family categorically says that they were not inside the house during the encounter, however this news was conveniently buried under the rug by other news outlets. Also false news was being leaked(during the encounter) that radio contact has been established with Colonel Sharma and others when this was not the case.
Very recently(I think this happened yesterday), A CRPF jawan was killed in the grenade attack, By early morning army killed these terrorists, and they said that the he was killed during the encounter/CASO.
Each death of a soldier is being reported along with the killing of terrorists even if the soldier dies before.

armyofhind

Country flag
It is actually true that Colonel Sharma and others were killed due to an error in judgement and not when there evacuating civilians(plain lie)
Source please?

This was again a lie propogated that civilians were held hostage
Source?
How do you decide that the tribune report is absolute truth and all other news outlets are false?

Also false news was being leaked(during the encounter) that radio contact has been established with Colonel Sharma and others when this was not the case.
How do you know its false news?

vampyrbladez

Country flag
For example look at his pinned tweet, It is actually true that Colonel Sharma and others were killed due to an error in judgement and not when there evacuating civilians(plain lie). The house was kind of a standalone building in the middle of forest/trees and not in the civilian area. And the family living in the house was not in the house at the time( This was again a lie propogated that civilians were held hostage). if you look at the Deccan herald reports(Congress mouthpiece) the family categorically says that they were not inside the house during the encounter, however this news was conveniently buried under the rug by other news outlets. Also false news was being leaked(during the encounter) that radio contact has been established with Colonel Sharma and others when this was not the case.
Very recently(I think this happened yesterday), A CRPF jawan was killed in the grenade attack, By early morning army killed these terrorists, and they said that the he was killed during the encounter/CASO.
Each death of a soldier is being reported along with the killing of terrorists even if the soldier dies before.
Thank you for your fake propaganda against the Indian Army. Now you may run back to PDF.

aditya g

Country flag
We need to watch out for this guy - he is able to produce a report, in writing, with a lot of data points. It makes the "intel" high in value. For example, see below table on attacks by TRF. This takes time and effort to track and collate. For all I know he may have pulled this out of his arse but what is the first impression? It is as good as the work done by SATP.

1593183625961.png

I wouldnt bank too much on the authenticity of this guy.

Anyone with a decent enough imagination can look at the publicly available details of an operation in hindsight and invent any fabulous narrative or story around it, and add a few tacticool terms in between to make it seem authentic. (Something along the lines of what Shiv Aroor does with his books)

Nobody is going to verify those facts on the ground whether it actually happened the way he is saying or not.

Moreover, His so called "facts" have been refuted by twitter people right there on his threads.

This is quite reminiscent of what happened with a nice lady with a spanish sounding name, posting on the Special Forces thread sometime back.

Its just a matter of which side you're on and against whom you want to erect propaganda.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
We need to watch out for this guy - he is able to produce a report, in writing, with a lot of data points. It makes the "intel" high in value. For example, see below table on attacks by TRF. This takes time and effort to track and collate. For all I know he may have pulled this out of his arse but what is the first impression? It is as good as the work done by SATP.

View attachment 51355
TRF = Rebranding of existing organisations.

arkos

Country flag

View attachment 51355
This type of information is easily available if you follow local news agencies and reporters in Kashmir. Nothing special.

arkos

Country flag
Bunch of bullshit. If they already knew that there were no hostages they would have followed SOP, waited for the terrorists to run out of ammo and then blown up the house with IED. Only in special cases like the recent encounters in Meej, where two of the terrorists were holed up in a Mosque, and in Zoonimar, was this tactic not followed. Go spread your bullshit somewhere else.

Again you distort facts and present them . The search party of CRPF was attacked by terrorists and the head constable was grievously wounded during the initial exchange of fire when the contact was established. He scummed to his injuries early morning. He was KIA during the encounter unlike the bullshit you want us to believe.

janme

Country flag
Bunch of bullshit. If they already knew that there were no hostages they would have followed SOP, waited for the terrorists to run out of ammo and then blown up the house with IED. Only in special cases like the recent encounters in Meej, where two of the terrorists were holed up in a Mosque, and in Zoonimar, was this tactic not followed. Go spread your bullshit somewhere else.

Again you distort facts and present them . The search party of CRPF was attacked by terrorists and the head constable was grievously wounded during the initial exchange of fire when the contact was established. He scummed to his injuries early morning. He was KIA during the encounter unlike the bullshit you want us to believe.
I heard various OSINT's saying CRPF jawan killed in grenade attack in the night itself, this was way before the when the news of intial exchange of fire was released. Of course you can be totally right and I just fell for there silly propoganda, what I am saying is just my amateur opinion, no need to go ballistic on me.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles