Indian CivilizatIon Today - Haldia (West Bengal) School-Girls forced to strip

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Never mind about being one of the oldest civilization of mankind - there seems little left of it today - every time i feel like visiting the motherland ( for the first time ) incident like this always put me off - forever , it seems .....

quote :- Three Class VIII students of Doro Krishnanagar Banithirtha Vidyalaya in Sutahata, off Haldia, were allegedly beaten up by their headmistress and made to strip in front of their classmates on Thursday so that they could mop up with their uniforms the water they had allegedly dropped on their classroom floor. ; unquote

and the WORST part is
quote; While one of the girls fell ill and is not prepared to attend school after the nightmarish ordeal, headmistress Sandhya Rani Jana was unrepentant. In her opinion, "if students have to be educated, it is necessary to beat them up".
unquote

"UNBELIEVABLE " !!

or should i say - thats a common reality indian schools and universities - as things stand
in the indian uni's - they still have uncivilized ragging where adult 20 yr old or so students either die or have their lives permanently deformed .......conclusion . it's still by and large (80%) uncivilized society although perhaps 20% nice people

perhaps some of you might advise me on the percentages .

sorry - it's my overall opinion of the society and i wont plan on visiting for quite a while - oddly i might prefer china actually ...and this is from a person who is staunchly pro-india on this forum !

the only good news is the indian media is brave enough to report this - good on the indian media !!

ref article : Girls forced to strip and clean classroom floor - The Times of India

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
In India we do certain things because we think we can. But when faced with a stronger opponent we prefer to piss/shit in our pants. This is our society which has historically produced more traitors than any other society, and we wonder why.
i am fortunate that the ( indian ) people on this forum have the kind of brains displayed in the post above - after posting the thread initial - i felt i had overdone it and was blaming the whole of indian society for one bad hat ..... i was expecting quite a tirade against me and was surprised that you guys faced the truth with guts ! ....i cant "like " amit's post above ONLY because i cant "quite" agree that it produced that amount of traitors but he ( amrit ) knows what he means and i might not

basically i have to retract my faulty inference about indian society while hoping, praying and asking for improvements in eliminating all this ragging business and ill -treatment to defenceless students

my respect for indian society and all of you has incresed leaps and bounds !!

Last edited:

pmaitra

Few days back I posted a thread on a girl being forced to drink her urine, and now this.

Shameful. How can such things happen in such quick succession?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
^^ they always were occuring in such quick successions, in fact, continuously. What used to be village affairs are now gaining national prominence, sometimes rightfully so, that is the only difference. Beware of the man who says everything is bad or the man who says everything is good for both are frequently mistaken.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles