Indian Black Bear Attacks 4 Islamic Terrorists and kills 2.

bhramos

Country flag
Pissed Off Bear: 2, Islamic Terrorists: 0

In Indian Kashmir, an Islamic terrorist leader, and one of his followers was killed by a black bear. Two other terrorists were wounded, but were able to flee to a nearby village. Although the terrorists were armed with assault rifles, the bear attacked quickly, and at night, and the men were unable to use their weapons in the restricted confines of the cave. Apparently the bear was going to use the cave to hibernate in, and was upset to find that the terrorists had moved in. The four terrorists thought the cave was abandoned, and a good place to hide out in.

The Asiatic Black Bear is related to the American black bear, but is larger (up to 400 pounds for an older male), and is much more aggressive towards humans. The Asiatic bear has a more powerful jaw, and bigger claws. The smaller American black bear usually flees humans, although they have been known to attack and kill small children. In the Americas, and parts of Eurasia, the larger (half a ton) brown bear, especially the American Grizzly, is the most dangerous bear for humans. American brown bears are more aggressive towards humans than the Eurasian cousins. It is the black bear you have to be wary of in Eurasia.

All black bears can climb trees, which makes it more difficult for fleeing humans. If travelling in woods that contain bears, the safest thing to do is take along someone you can outrun. The European black bears are vegetarians (unless very hungry, in which case they will eat meat), and a big pest to farmers located near forests (where black bears prefer to live). The black bear, of several types, is native all of Eurasia, from Europe to Japan.

The black bear population in Kashmir has become more of a problem over the last twenty years, because the Indian police disarmed the rural Moslem population. Police are now called in to kill bears that become a nuisance. In the past, the rural folk would often hunt the Black Bears, because some of their body parts are very valuable (to folk medicine practitioners, especially in China.) Those parts could be worth $2,000 or more. The pelts are very warm, and Kashmir gets very cold in the Winter. It is believed that other Islamic terrorists have come to grief after encounters with black bears in the large forested areas that make up so much of Kashmir. But in these other cases, there were no survivors, and the bodies were never found. Several small groups of Islamic terrorists have simply disappeared in the hills, and the local black bears are the top predator in the area.

Pissed Off Bear: 2, Islamic Terrorists: 0

Beware Even Indian Animals are their to protect their Motherland.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
that bear deserves the bharat ratna reminds me of the bear cavalry from C&C , maybe we can get them to enlist:D

bhramos

Country flag
may be we should have a Black Bear Cavalry Brigade as like any other animals horses, dogs, camels.......so on.
the soviets even trained dolphins to trace enemy SSBN in their region or even suicide dog squad to counter Nazi Tanks in WW-II.

enlightened1

Member of The Month JANUARY 2010
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Again!??!
Damn I didn't know Indian bears were so patriotic. :india:

Vladimir79

Professional
That is what you get when you enter a dark cave without checking it first. I am sure there are many more Talibs who have met their end this way since caves are their natural habitation.

bhramos

Country flag
If we are ready to give them some grass [Corruption] to political leaders they are ready to do any thing Patriotic or unpatriotic.
so we should use them like these animals like circus master throws a biscuit and tells his dog to get the ball.

bhramos

Country flag
That is what you get when you enter a dark cave without checking it first. I am sure there are many more Talibs who have met their end this way since caves are their natural habitation.
you were wrong the bear came after they entered it and attacked while they were sleeping or unprepared.

bhramos

Country flag
It was the bear's den, there are tell tale signs a bear would be there.
you are right, there would tell tale signs of a bear.
you know and i know it and even a trained soldier knows about it.
but this Barbarian Islamic Terrorists dont know that.
because of poor training is just two months,
in this much less they will only train them to fire guns and run away.

johnee

So, natural habitation for both bears and talibs are caves! And we are seeing the struggle for resources, wow.

Anyway, thumbs up to the indian bear. I think the poor bear was killed by the other two talibs who ran away.

bhramos

Country flag
So, natural habitation for both bears and talibs are caves! And we are seeing the struggle for resources, wow.

Anyway, thumbs up to the indian bear. I think the poor bear was killed by the other two talibs who ran away.
those are lashkers or LeT.
these Bear's killed so many terrorists in small groups and even their dead bodies are not even found still now.

sob

Mod
Country flag
I love these bears.:icon_salut:

It shows that the bears are highly intelligent species, right several notches above our politicians.

Rage

DFI TEAM
Pointless, posted before and irrelevant nuances.

And most importantly, wrong section (Yehp, I'm lovin' it :D)

On a more serious note, I'm sure 't'was the RAW that trained 'em. I mean, if the ISI could train chipmunks....

Mods, please remove this to the General section and merge with the ol' thread.

johnee

Pointless, posted before and irrelevant nuances.

And most importantly, wrong section (Yehp, I'm lovin' it :D)

On a more serious note, I'm sure 't'was the RAW that trained 'em. I mean, if the ISI could train chipmunks....

Mods, please remove this to the General section and merge with the ol' thread.
I guess its just something with India that makes everyone living here do the right thing, even bears. Its old news, but its always good to read such news first thing in the morning. Great stess buster. :D

bhramos

Country flag
(not actual photo of this event)

But some thing related to it.

sorry it was old post, may Nov 2, but never heard this kind of news before so i posted it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles