Indian Automotive Sector

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
@Kumata @Haldilal

Guy's one of my friend is going for Ertiga Zxi (CNG/Petrol),
Is that a good choice for a seven seater?

Or are there any other good options?

Well Well. There is no big competition to Ertiga currently. You have Triber from Renault but it is step down in terms of category.

Another one is XL6 from MSIL itself. Kia Karens is also there.

But the OG Innova is there but he is pricey.

Kumata

Country flag
@Kumata @Haldilal

Guy's one of my friend is going for Ertiga Zxi (CNG/Petrol),
Is that a good choice for a seven seater?

Or are there any other good options?
Depends on what's your need. If you have budget, Go for XL6 anyday...it's a better product over all.... Base variant itself is pretty loaded ..Personal choice but i prefer black interiors anyday for ease of maintenance..I booked Ertiga only but always had that something "missing" feel .. so upgraded to XL6... Also ertiga have long waiting periods... was 1 year when i checked last at dealership....

Avoid CNG if your usage is low...Not worth carrying that extra 60 Kg in the boot and integration is jugaad work at best...

Between... My XL6 is delivered at dealership in my native but i cannot take delivery due to ongoing board exams.. zero bandwidth to travel...:crying::crying::crying:

SKC

Country flag

AK047

Country flag
Mahindra is already selling its 700 and Scorpio in South Africa.

However, this model in Japan might be for testing of equipment by some Japanese OEM. No clear news right now.
And why would a Japanese company need to go through the hassle of importing outside Japan from a car brand that has delivery times of a year instead of just buying a local car especially in a country like Japan which is a leader in automobiles??

SKC

Country flag
And why would a Japanese company need to go through the hassle of importing outside Japan from a car brand that has delivery times of a year instead of just buying a local car especially in a country like Japan which is a leader in automobiles??
Happens all the time. Even Japanese and EU companies test their International model in Hills in Northern India. The model which they never launch in India.

But if Mahindra manages to launch Scorpio in Japan then it will be a big win. Japan is also Right hand drive market.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Tata Motors has managed to increase the mileage figures of their cars post the BS6 phase 2 update, Tiago now delivers 1 kmpl more, Punch 1.13 kmpl more, Nexon diesel AMT delivers 2.4 kmpl more.

FruIIpJWwAUHog2.jpeg

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Tata Motors has managed to increase the mileage figures of their cars post the BS6 phase 2 update, Tiago now delivers 1 kmpl more, Punch 1.13 kmpl more, Nexon diesel AMT delivers 2.4 kmpl more.

View attachment 197511
They are about to Launch new generation Nexon with new 4-cylinder 1.2 L petrol engine with much more torque than current generation engine.

NotASussyBoi

Country flag
1679672170273.png

Hyundai Verna, korean nibbas going full futuristic punk here , looks compressed in irl version though

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
This new generation is not being liked like previous generations. Looks quite ugly to me!
Ya'll Nibbiars How dare you criticize the High Culture of Korea you Brown little dirty scum. All hail the Hyundai Korean Supremacy, Heil Korea.

With Love from,
TeamBHP.

Last edited:

SKC

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars How dare you criticize the High Culture of Korea you Brown little dirty scum. All hail the Hyundai Korean Supremacy, Heil Korea.

With Love from,
TeamBHP.
In their defense, The majority people mentioned that they Hated Pathan! (to my surprise on forum filled with Wokes)
So it is even now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles