Indian Automotive Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Toyota Innova Hycross.
A551A33A2EDF47A294C99E11D3D63EBD.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Sorry halde.. People sold Kidneys for IPhone already... Wondering what I needed to sell to fulfill Toyota tax..

Poor me :troll::troll:
Ya'll Nibbiars you can't even afford Mid size Innova which will seat between Ertiga and Innova Crysta. And lalat hai ki Aap itne bade Firm ke director ho ke bhi Khaled nahi sakte. And then ask @ezsasa Nibba for some personal fundings

:truestory:

Kumata

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars you can't even afford Mid size Inniba which will seat between Ertiga Nad Inniva Crysta. And lalat hai ki Aap itne bade Firm ke director ho ke bhi Khaled nahi sakte. And then ask @ezsasa Nibba for some personal fundings

:truestory:
He will ban me if I ask him a penny... Poor me.. Cannot even ask fir a penny.. 🙄🙄

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Mahindra Group likely to split auto business into 3 units
The exercise, which is understood to be in the early stages, will involve separating the electric vehicle, tractor and passenger vehicle (PV) businesses into three independent companies via a demerger process, said people in the know of the plan. Currently, these are housed under Mahindra & Mahindra as separate divisions.
The EV business, along with its manufacturing plant in Pune, will be clubbed with Italian design house Automobili Pininfarina to form a company, the people said. The group is also exploring raising funds for the EV entity.
The farm equipment and tractor division is likely to become another standalone entity. After Mahindra acquired Punjab Tractors in 2007, this division is the largest tractor maker in India with a 43% market share. It is also the most profitable within Mahindra's automobiles business. The PV business, with brands like Scorpio, the XUV range and Thar, is likely to become the third standalone firm.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I had a question, does the maruti suzuki company still exist ?
I mean do they use maruti name anymore?
Or its suzuki all teh way

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Suzuki will discontinue the Eeco van later this year. It will make way for the next-generation model, rumoured to be launched around August-September 2022. The Eco sold 15 lakhs Vehicles in 12 years since its launch in 2010. And now will be replaced by the Omni. And unlike Eco will come with modern features and the Top variants will be priced Round 9 lakhs. And will have 1 and 1.2 litres petrol along with diesel options as well as the CNG options. This offering will he much comfortable and is aimed at both commercial and passenger segments unlike previous which was less comfortables. And it's based on the 11th Generation Carry every available Internationallys. And launched in 2013 with this model launched in 2014 and updated in 2021.

images - 2022-05-29T123543.072.jpeg

Last edited:

Tuco

Country flag
This comparison is not good, Tesla has already sold thousands of units. This one is still in research phase. We don't need better than tesla heck right now not even which is equivalent we need something which is affordable, has good range and good safety features, for now should be enough. Tata is doing it hopefully others will follow.

Kumata

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Suzuki will discontinue the Eeco van later this year. It will make way for the next-generation model, rumoured to be launched around August-September 2022. The Eco sold 15 lakhs Vehicles in 12 years since its launch in 2010. And now will be replaced by the Omni. And unlike Eco will come with modern features and the Top variants will be priced Round 9 lakhs. And will have 1 and 1.2 litres petrol along with diesel options as well as the CNG options. This offering will he much comfortable and is aimed at both commercial and passenger segments unlike previous which was less comfortables. And it's based on the 11th Generation Carry every available Internationallys. And launched in 2013 with this model launched in 2014 and updated in 2021.

View attachment 157885
May be picture angle but feels like a 🐘 elephant riding a ant...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles