Indian Automotive Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
It is difficult to replace Maruti from middle class psyche. Say for eg. my home. When I bought my Baleno, I was keen on waiting for Nexon and also liked i20. But, my father was adamant that it will Maruti. Even though I was the one buying the bloody machine, my father won the argument!

So, yeah. Maruti Suzuki sale volume runs mostly on the people's perception on the reliability if not safety or quality.

But, Toyota has reputation for good quality service and may be able to take some chunk away if it can draw in customers. I know many who wouldn't consider even visiting Toyota since Toyota sells expensive cars.
Ya'll Nibbiars well in my case Tata was there even I didn't pay for it i convince my cousin who brought it for her when ever she is in India. First she also asked for Suzuki, Hyundai, and other brands non Indian, I was able to convince it due to the budget she given and also the safety. After hearing the pathetic safety rating of the other cars she given go ahead for it's. I am uing it's since March 17 and and already logged 5,000 kms.

Haldilal

Country flag
3 cylinder engines are less refined than 4 cylinder ones and hence, creates more noise. the cabin experience is ruined because of the noise. I took a test drive in Tiago in 2017, and it was not really a great experience. Though my recent experience in Altroz turbo has been rather good. Liked the Altroz quite a bit.
Ya'll Nibbiars The 2021 Tigao face lifted noise is much lesser and par with other cars. The cabin is improved and noise at below 70 km is extremely low. People can't even hear the car if it's near by even behind have to horn every time. But after 70 KM like other cars.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The 2021 Tigao face lifted noise is much lesser and par with other cars. The cabin is improved and noise at below 70 km is extremely low. People can't even hear the car if it's near by even behind have to horn every time. But after 70 KM like other cars.
It is good to know that Tata is building good cars once again. I have my eyes on Nexon as my next car. Love that car's look as well as heard it has great performance.

But, to be honest the sale executive experience wasn't great. I had heard that Tata showrooms demand more money as advance if not buying through loans, and it turned out to be true. My colleague for who I took the test drive, was impressed upon that unless he pays a larger sum in addition to the booking sum, the car might be delayed as he will be pushed down the priority line. Never heard of such thing before.

Haldilal

Country flag
It is good to know that Tata is building good cars once again. I have my eyes on Nexon as my next car. Love that car's look as well as heard it has great performance.

But, to be honest the sale executive experience wasn't great. I had heard that Tata showrooms demand more money as advance if not buying through loans, and it turned out to be true. My colleague for who I took the test drive, was impressed upon that unless he pays a larger sum in addition to the booking sum, the car might be delayed as he will be pushed down the priority line. Never heard of such thing before.
Ya'll Nibbiars same with the Hyundai and depensd on dealer to dealer. Never do the mistake if buying from sub dealers. Then I directly contacted company and got it. And then even the sub dealer doing natal. Then directly contacted the main dealer and got it's within 30 days. And now in Mumbai here the dealer and it's service central are good till now. No problem. And they apparently have good rapports.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @jackprince like a mobile phone every cars first year model has some problems. Never buy a recently launched car wait atleats 12 to 18 months that the every niggles is solved.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Last edited:

hawwk

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

why not go for thar? i've heard it's a fucking monster. not sure about the mileage tho. black color looks sexy as hell

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
why not go for thar? i've heard it's a fucking monster. not sure about the mileage tho. black color looks sexy as hell
Beast aside u don't want to pull up to a mairrage or school in a thar.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
My next car is another 3 years away at least. I don't believe in changing anything until I have squeezed every last bit of value out of it. :devil:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Does the 15 Year scrapping policy also apply for motorcycles.

FYI We bike chads will forever dab on ur wheel boxes

Haldilal

Country flag
Does the 15 Year scrapping policy also apply for motorcycles.

FYI We bike chads will forever dab on ur wheel boxes
Ya'll Nibbiars You Bike Nibbas roads are not for you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles