Indian Automotive Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars there is the strong rumors that the HBX Will get siblings in the form of larger Sumo 7 - 8 seater to compete with the Scorpio. And a 4 WD Off road 5 seater to compete with the Thar. And they will cut the Mahindra's Vehicles greatly in both Price and the Technology.

And the Altroz based MPV will be showcased soon. That will compete with the Suzuki Ertiga. The BS 6 Upated Hexa will be also showcased soon. And the Sierra will be also been launched. And of course the Smaller City Car to compete with the S Presso. This will make the Tata Motors PV to compete with the Suzuki on equal basis. Now the share of the Suzuki will fall below 40 percent for the first time in 40 years.

The Peregrin's and the Evision Sedan cars are not going to be develop due to drop in the sales if the Sedan's. And the SUV, MUV, and the Hatchback will be the vehicle given the priority.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Kisi ka bhi ho in the family, but he has lived lavishly and enjoyed live thoroughly and now it PR team job to make holier than thou image of him like he lived like a Buddhist monk his whole life.
Ya'll Nibbiars Ratan Tata's car collection's.

The Honda Civic 2008 model.

images - 2021-05-26T111958.586.jpeg

The Ferrari California.

images - 2021-05-26T112012.654.jpeg

The Buick Skylark 1978.

images - 2021-05-26T112218.063.jpeg

Mercedes Benz 500 SL 2004 Model.

images - 2021-05-26T112407.022.jpeg

Land Rover FreeLander 2010 Model.

images - 2021-05-26T112438.017.jpeg

Cadillac XLR.

images - 2021-05-26T112732.092.jpeg

Mercedes Benz S 600 2006 model.

images - 2021-05-26T112820.575.jpeg

Indigo Marina 2003 Model.

Chrysler Sebring 2005 Model.

Buick Super 8.

Jaguar XFR 2009 model.

BENZ W 124 1989 model.

Maserati Quattropatro 2011 model.

Jaguar F type 2014 Model.

Tata Sierra 1991 model.

Tata Estate 1993 model.

Tata Safari 1998 model.

Tata Nano 2011 Model.

Tata Indica 1999 Model.

Tata Indigo 2002 model.

Tata Zest 2014 model.

Tata Safari 2021 Model.

And Five Vintage Car model's.

And in total Ratan Tata own's around 28 cars. The above are some of them.

This is models yet good car collection's.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Ratan Tata's car collection's.

The Honda Civic 2008 model.

View attachment 91763

The Ferrari California.

View attachment 91764

The Buick Skylark 1978.

View attachment 91766

Mercedes Benz 500 SL 2004 Model.

View attachment 91770

Land Rover FreeLander 2010 Model.

View attachment 91772

Cadillac XLR.

View attachment 91774

Mercedes Benz S 600 2006 model.

View attachment 91775

Indigo Marina 2003 Model.

Chrysler Sebring 2005 Model.

Buick Super 8.

Jaguar XFR 2009 model.

BENZ W 124 1989 model.

Maserati Quattropatro 2011 model.

Jaguar F type 2014 Model.

Tata Sierra 1991 model.

Tata Estate 1993 model.

Tata Safari 1998 model.

Tata Nano 2011 Model.

Tata Indica 1999 Model.

Tata Indigo 2002 model.

Tata Zest 2014 model.

Tata Safari 2021 Model.

And Five Vintage Car model's.

And in total Ratan Tata own's around 28 cars. The above are some of them.

This is models yet good car collection's.
Ya'll Nibbiars And if you think the above Vehicle's Collectiona is to Extensive and not so modest then see here Goenka has owned only two cars in his entire life. First a Maruti 800 and then the XUV 300. :hehe:

images - 2021-05-26T120652.251.jpeg

And here Goenka standing near the Tata Stand at 2020. Coincidence?.

images - 2021-05-26T120423.176.jpeg

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars sometimes I think the Hyundai India is doomed to be lost. Their Parent firm is facing a debt of more than 150 Billion Dollars which they are just paying by taking new debt from the market and still no sign of reducing this debt. And the Hyundai India is also doomed to reach the fifth position from the second position.

shashankk

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars sometimes I think the Hyundai India is doomed to be lost. Their Parent firm is facing a debt of more than 150 Billion Dollars which they are just paying by taking new debt from the market and still no sign of reducing this debt. And the Hyundai India is also doomed to reach the fifth position from the second position.
I am planning to buy a car in coming week and I didnt even consider Hyundai. After looking at Tata Nexon and Altroz started hating all other models in competition. Even suzuki is not able to match features and quality despite having same price range. For me its TATA all the way.

Haldilal

Country flag
I am planning to buy a car in coming week and I didnt even consider Hyundai. After looking at Tata Nexon and Altroz started hating all other models in competition. Even suzuki is not able to match features and quality despite having same price range. For me its TATA all the way.
Ya'll Nibbiars Altroz is good as far as you are ok with their 65 MM ladden Height Clereance. Nexon with the Face Lift is good also their Interior dosn't have any break or gap like their previous vehicles. They have invested a lot in the new tooling. Currently driven the Tiago for last two months exactly from today. Competed 2,800 Km. No problem till now. And I got a fuel efficient of 17 Km mixed on the Rural, State Highway and National highway. And yesterday the Fuel Efficiency was above 22 Km on the National Highway and the Expressway. Fulled the tank full showing a range of 700 Km. And covers a distance of 450 Km still left with 300 km.

Leonardo Alves

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Altroz is good as far as you are ok with their 65 MM ladden Height Clereance. Nexon with the Face Lift is good also their Interior dosn't have any break or gap like their previous vehicles. They have invested a lot in the new tooling. Currently driven the Tiago for last two months exactly from today. Competed 2,800 Km. No problem till now. And I got a fuel efficient of 17 Km mixed on the Rural, State Highway and National highway. And yesterday the Fuel Efficiency was above 22 Km on the National Highway and the Expressway. Fulled the tank full showing a range of 700 Km. And covers a distance of 450 Km still left with 300 km.
Haldi, do luggage affect cars mileage in anyway? Or do people have problem with luggage capacity most of the times when owning car.

I am asking because I want to buy one for my father and he doesn't want an suv.

Haldilal

Country flag
Haldi, do luggage affect cars mileage in anyway? Or do people have problem with luggage capacity most of the times when owning car.

I am asking because I want to buy one for my father.
Ya'll Nibbiars any extra weight will affect the Fuel Efficiency but not that much if i had carried heavy weight yesterday would had a Fuel Efficency of 20 instead of the 22 I got yesterday. And small car are ok for city and small family if have large luggage the only a Cross Over SUV, Sedan or a SUV and MUV is ideal for the Large Family's.

And yesterday at the Lonavala Tunnel's and the Ghat section left every Baleno and I 20 behind me at that also staying below 90 KM. With superior handing even the Baleno and the I 20's find it's difficult to match either they were bad driver or didn't pur enough weight to HP ratio's.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars @Leonardo Alves can consider a Sedan with a lot of booth space like Tigor in budget range, Honda Amaze in moderate Range and Honda City in the Premium range even the Verna is good. But Ciaz is OK. But remebers Hyundai's Spare parst are costly even comaperd to the Honda and Toyota's.

shashankk

Country flag
We don't have any very tall person in the family and also not planning to use the car like crazy. my only worry would be space to carry luggage . Does it offer comparable space for luggage compared to cars like ritz or other hatchbacks.

Haldilal

Country flag
We don't have any very tall person in the family and also not planning to use the car like crazy. my only worry would be space to carry luggage . Does it offer comparable space for luggage compared to cars like ritz or other hatchbacks.
Ya'll Nibbiars if luggage then go for Altroz, Tigor or Nexon.

Haldilal

Country flag
somehow automobiles was not my thing, even today. i got over that phase every quickly when i was growing up.

the reason i get interested in expressway construction, is because i hate driving on highways.
I think it is a laxury car though I am not very sure.
Dc motors was a fuck up , in supercar buisness you need a experienced workforce , some quality engineer
DC Avanti was pathetic car. They bought chassis from one company and poor 4 cylinder engine from either Honda or Toyota and mixed everything together in their garage. The interiors were worse than a car from 2000s.
They promised 6 cylinder engine which they did not have.
Ya'll Nibbiars didn't told you but yesterday I saw the Tata X452 Mule outside the Pune. :hehe:

Haldilal

Country flag
Tell us more about it.
Ya'll Nibbiars as the Mule Car it didn't had any marking and even the covering was done to the any possible identification but the siloutte was too similar to the X452. At that point I recognized it could be the Tata's Upcoming Sedan. It's is too different than any Sedan on the road. And almost simar to this sketch but the C pillar was not as thick as shown in this renderings. And the mirror was a similar to any Sedan. And the back was not as uplifted as shown in the rendering was at the similar just little higher similar than the front. And almost large as a City or Civic and was probably the production Version's.

images - 2021-06-15T234020.590.jpeg

And it's mirror were directly connected to the body unlike this. And regular door handles. And the down side door curves were not that much large as shown in the prototype. Maybe many changes were made by the new Tata Designer head unlike the Bose Impact 2 . 0 design to make it more like the European design language's.

images - 2021-06-15T234500.210.jpeg

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Nibbiar can a Indian company buy the assets and IP rights of Hyundai India if they decide to close the shop.

SKC

Country flag
Nibbiar can a Indian company buy the assets and IP rights of Hyundai India if they decide to close the shop.
They are doing good in India and recently in US. Anywhere else they are just the 3rd or 4th choice for the people.
They will not be abandoning India any time soon, IMHO.

Haldilal

Country flag
They are doing good in India and recently in US. Anywhere else they are just the 3rd or 4th choice for the people.
They will not be abandoning India any time soon, IMHO.
Ya'll Nibbiars with the mounting debt the Hyundai Motor Group Non Automotive assets would be forced to be sold. And even the KIA Stake's. Then it's doomed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles