Indian Automotive Sector

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Yeah but if we can plug and play movies on it , what's better than that , also not like mg where lenght is more , but the present setup in tata cars should be enlarged , that's it .

Except thst their cars are awesome ,
Ya'll Nibbiars have you seen the display quality of the MG the touchscreen will become unresponsive after some time.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Yeah but if we can plug and play movies on it , what's better than that , also not like mg where lenght is more , but the present setup in tata cars should be enlarged , that's it .

Except thst their cars are awesome ,
I like the dimensions of MG's screen.
Its vertical and is quite practical.

Bruh tell me if given choice, would u watch a movie on a laptop with much better quality screen and privacy features like headphones, or in ur car which u can only do if the car is stopped and no privacy at all as sound output is from the speakers of the car which are loud and are tuned for songs. Also u can't use internet or google to watch and browse movies on it. U have to carry an external drive to watch it.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
I hate that SUV wanna be I20 Active. Like u add some roof rail and it becomes SUV?
Venue,XUV 300 and the new Nexon are best in their segment.

I have now removed Lord Ricardo coz Meri Bakri Mera Abhiman:troll:
I20 active is a product that comes in the segment called crossover. A hybrid offspring formed after mating of hatchback and SUV. Maruti Scross also comes in that segment. Its usually a low volume segment, because in that price lot many options open up.
PS. Crossovers were popular when there was no product that fitted between SuV and hatchback, as price difference between the two was much higher. But seeing low sales marketers decided to bring smaller SUVs rather than larger hatches. Thus was born the compact SUV segment.

Last edited:

Haldilal

Country flag
Just a concept, as told by the chief designer.

There is no current project on going for Sierra revival. :frown:
Ya'll Nibbiars there are plans to revive the Tata Sierra, Tata Estate and the Tata Sumo. It will be revived.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
All credit goes to the new CEO change in 2016: Guenter Butschek. He literally led the change of image of Tata motors from poor cars to safest cars in India.
Sad he has asked for retirement now and will be leaving Tata motors by end of this year or till new CEO is selected.

Ohhhh, this is very interesting. This can be a classic case study for a student of strategic management like me.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Bought a Tiago recently after having test driven all comparable offerings. My experience has been satisfactory after having driven it for 700+ kms. My other choice was Ignis, but that car has a steering return issue. No other offering in the segment can beat the Tiago in high speed stability and safety.l
Congrats bro. High speed stability is a great attribute of all Tata vehicles so as its music system.

Haldilal

Country flag
Congrats bro. High speed stability is a great attribute of all Tata vehicles so as its music system.
Yeah abhi lockdowm mein can't go far but atleast taking the vehicle for a spin of atleast 5 km. It's has extremely good pick up and power. Well with a the 84 hp engine it's a expected. And also its weight is around 934 kg dry then it's a perfect fit for a high speed, high milage and rong range drive.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Yeah abhi lockdowm mein can't go far but atleast taking the vehicle for a spin of atleast 5 km. It's has extremely good pick up and power. Well with a the 84 hp engine it's a expected. And also its weight is around 934 kg dry then it's a perfect fit for a high speed, high milage and rong range drive.
True. What is more important for milage and acceleration is low end torque figure.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles