Indian Army SIG Sauer 716 assault rifle.

Covfefe

Country flag
Much required when you are posted at the border where temperature can dip to minus and the front grip is made of metal,
Which material is it made up of? Won't it catch fire or start melting in the operator's palms due to barrel heat and hot gases during burst fire?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Which material is it made up of? Won't it catch fire or start melting in the operator's palms due to barrel heat and hot gases during burst fire?
It's free floating handguard
Amd you can use a glove
What else do you need, you're not going to fire the weapon on crazy mag dumps anyway like an AK

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
BTW i asked around a friend about this SIG716i getting covered in camo pattern etc,

reason i got was not because of overheating etc but...let me just kaapi paste as it is,

"U just cant hold d wpn in cold areas

Hath chipak jaega

Also u need a half grip

As d rails start hurting ur hands after sime time"

so yeah, those underside railed sections and overall metal structure of the rifle affects gripping of the firearm, with rails cutting in hand after extensive firing and metal handguard is getting hot//cold etc depending on environment,

needs those detachable rail covers etc...

rkhanna

Country flag
BTW i asked around a friend about this SIG716i getting covered in camo pattern etc,

reason i got was not because of overheating etc but...let me just kaapi paste as it is,

"U just cant hold d wpn in cold areas

Hath chipak jaega

Also u need a half grip

As d rails start hurting ur hands after sime time"

so yeah, those underside railed sections and overall metal structure of the rifle affects gripping of the firearm, with rails cutting in hand after extensive firing and metal handguard is getting hot//cold etc depending on environment,

needs those detachable rail covers etc...
Lol cloth gets wet and heavy in cold places in the mountains. The solution is gloves not cloth in the gun

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

OT: the sword with combat dress looks ridiculous
Notice the GOC's boots, he will be preaching discipline to his officers and Men under his Command
======================================
BTT:-
Screenshot_20211008-193004~2.png

The guy behind Gokhale has integrated Comms Hemelt
:whoo:

Screenshot_20211008-193015~2.png

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag

itsme

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence