Indian Army: News and Discussion

Popeye

Country flag
Ex jarnail singh saab ka kuch nei hoga??
I mean itna bada bada kaam jo kiye hai.
If I'm not wrong without top army officials permission, Civilian agency can't touch a military guy forget even Arresting.

Last edited:

Phantom sierra

Country flag
"Created By Males, For Males": Top Court On Rules For Women In Army

... since when did batmen become experts on warfare?... nothing but termites working from within .....
They forgot one line though... Ultimate sacrifice given by males.i am not against women getting more chances in the army but these obsolete dingbats make it sound like women are treated as slaves and men are the oppressors. Somehow these bastards disappear when 20 yr old men come back home wrapped in the tricolor...

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They forgot one line though... Ultimate sacrifice given by males.i am not against women getting more chances in the army but these obsolete dingbats make it sound like women are treated as slaves and men are the oppressors. Somehow these bastards disappear when 20 yr old men come back home wrapped in the tricolor...
Yeh tho trailer tha, picture abhi baaki hai.. he is about to become Chief Justice of India in two years time.

another_armchair

Country flag
My question is , can fauj reject these dictats ?
Fauj can make it impossible by setting the same physical standards for recruiting women.

Zero relaxation.

Another option is not to create vacancies, but that lies in MoD's and Babu's court and they will do all the consultations with their Mai-Baap's in political parties and weigh how they stand to benefit. The rot seems simply too deep to mend.

Someone needs to grow a spine and tell MiLord to clear all the pending cases in good time without taking bribes to settle what should've been a days job at best.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
"Created By Males, For Males": Top Court On Rules For Women In Army

... since when did batmen become experts on warfare?... nothing but termites working from within .....
Yeh tho trailer tha, picture abhi baaki hai.. he is about to become Chief Justice of India in two years time.
Leftist SJWs eating the system within. Anyway, the court has only criticized the army for acting misogynist, not forced to accept women.

My question is , can fauj reject these dictats ?
Bipin Rawat I think made it clear last year that women cannot partake in direct combat roles. If forced, there are workarounds, such as taken by Air Force for women combat pilots.
They employed a very small number for PR purposes and they will be kept out from direct combat or leading roles.

sorcerer

Country flag
Army initiates change in uniforms, officers’ summer mess dress first to get a new look
The Army has initiated a review of the pattern of uniforms worn by its personnel with the first change being effected to the Dress 6 (b), wherein a uniformity of pattern has been introduced to the summer mess dress of officers of the rank of Brigadiers and above.

In a letter dated February 26, the Army Headquarters has informed the various units and formations about the change being effected from April 1. While at present only the Dress 6 (b) has been changed, a comprehensive review of all uniforms is in progress and gradually they too will be changed in a phased manner.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
What's this ? Can someone translate?
I was going to post this
Basically officers of army deputed to Assam Rifles taking advantage of the conditions
To make an extra buck or two, I don't know why this obsession of money, these people if get to G-O-C officers can really screw national interests

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles