Indian Army: News and Discussion

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
How is this a political stunt? Common people wont be able to differentiate between a Fab Modified AK and a AK 203. He would have got the same amount of votes if he showed the version we are getting bcoz common people cant really differentiate between the two.
Thats why I said or I should have said it is a politically corrupt stunt, show the country you’re buying AK-203 and you end up buying semi modified AK-103 for the Army but you’ll ask votes for AK-203.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Even I think the same because our media don't know anything about guns and show somthinges in tv
I hope for the best
Anyway when is putin coming to sign the deal
Maybe November. As he was supposed to come this month but he din’t and this month’s already over.

Hfg..

Country flag
Thats why I said or I should have said it is a politically corrupt stunt, show the country you’re buying AK-203 and you end up buying semi modified AK-103 for the Army but you’ll ask votes for AK-203.
As if people wouldn’t have voted for a modified AK 103. They dont know shit about anything.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
As if people wouldn’t have voted for a modified AK 103. They dont know shit about anything.
I know!
He will get votes coz he lied that Army would be using world’s best AK-203 rifles, yes he will get votes but at the end he lied 🤥.

shade

Country flag
I know!
He will get votes coz he lied that Army would be using world’s best AK-203 rifles, yes he will get votes but at the end he lied 🤥.
Nobody cares about that specific point my dude.

What Modiji sold this on are :-
  • Mitro, AK203 Guns will now be MADE IN INDIA
  • Mitro, for which purpose I will be setting up an OFB
  • In your district, Amethi! See, No Gandhi-Nehru person did this did they?
  • You will get those sweet, sweet jobs in the OFB mitro, govt jobs!

In any case this is a very low priority "project" of Modi govt in aam janta's minds, probably it is a trivia curiosity when some new info about it appears in the news, perhaps even Amethi walas forgot about this.

Setting up and OFB for making gunz is a very minor/negligible factor to acquire votes, freebies are the bread and butter if you want to acquire votes.
idk why you are taking extremely weird points to shit on Make In India( or Atmanirbhar Bharat as it is called now ) and Modi govt like "phoren maal is super cheap so why make here" or "modi lied about AK-203 to get votes"

Hfg..

Country flag
I know!
So what if he said that Army would be using AK 103? People would not have voted for him? I mean what kind of argument is that? People don’t know shit about anything. He would have called Ghatak a world class gun and people would have believed him bcoz they don’t know shit about guns.
So don’t say that he lied to get votes as if people wouldn’t have voted for him if we were buying AK 103 or something like that. Also, everyone knows that Babus are behind all this shit. Do you think Modi personally told to remove rails and retractable buttstock?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Nobody cares about that specific point my dude.

What Modiji sold this on are :-
  • Mitro, AK203 Guns will now be MADE IN INDIA
  • Mitro, for which purpose I will be setting up an OFB
  • In your district, Amethi! See, No Gandhi-Nehru person did this did they?
  • You will get those sweet, sweet jobs in the OFB mitro, govt jobs!

In any case this is a very low priority "project" of Modi govt in aam janta's minds, probably it is a trivia curiosity when some new info about it appears in the news, perhaps even Amethi walas forgot about this.

Setting up and OFB for making gunz is a very minor/negligible factor to acquire votes, freebies are the bread and butter if you want to acquire votes.
idk why you are taking extremely weird points to shit on Make In India( or Atmanirbhar Bharat as it is called now ) and Modi govt like "phoren maal is super cheap so why make here" or "modi lied about AK-203 to get votes"
If people won’t double check, he said to India he set up factory of AK-203 and will be world’s best rifle in hands of our soldiers, andhbhakts will vote immediately.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
So what if he said that Army would be using AK 103? People would not have voted for him? I mean what kind of argument is that? People don’t know shit about anything. He would have called Ghatak a world class gun and people would have believed him bcoz they don’t know shit about guns.
So don’t say that he lied to get votes as if people wouldn’t have voted for him if we were buying AK 103 or something like that. Also, everyone knows that Babus are behind all this shit. Do you think Modi personally told to remove rails and retractable buttstock?
Thats what I said! He will get votes no doubt but at the end he lied🤥 that our Army will get AK-203, I know he will get votes easily for that.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Do people seriously think modi himself is a weapon expert? What if the babus have told him its authentic ak203. Who knows who exactly is responsible for this but i can certainly say babus have a big part in this blunder. I don't understand why some naughty boy is keep ranting repeatedly on every thread about how make in india is a scam like do he has some kind of agenda. Obviously ik amethi factory shit was an election propaganda but this naughty boy keep cherry picking these incidents and saying that on every thread repeatedly just to bash "Make in India" ain't that look fishy.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Do people seriously think modi himself is a weapon expert? What if the babus have told him its authentic ak203. Who knows who exactly is responsible for this but i can certainly say babus have a big part in this blunder. I don't understand why some naughty boy is keep ranting repeatedly on every thread about how make in india is a scam like do he has some kind of agenda. Obviously ik amethi factory shit was an election propaganda but this naughty boy keep cherry picking these incidents and saying that on every thread repeatedly just to bash "Make in India" ain't that look fishy.
If you’ll dig in deep you’ll know what I mean, and I repeat... Make in India only whats made in India, never manufacture foreign equipment in India unless the OEM itself is not willing to set up manufacturing plant here. If buying a foreign weapon, import it but don’t make it in India as it will create cost overruns, quality issues and delays.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Russia Fulfils India's Defence Requirement List Handed Over In June
Russia has fulfilled requirements related to India's defence equipment list handed over in the month of June. Sources confirming the development said that the requirement included light guns, projectiles, bombs.

A number of contracts were signed during the summer to implement India's requirement.

The defence requirement was handed over during Defence Minister Rajnath Singh's June visit to Moscow. The Defence Minister had gone to Russia to participate in Victory day parade-celebration of Soviet victory and surrender of Nazi Germany.

The visit of India's defence minister came in the backdrop of Galwan incident at the line of actual control in Eastern Ladakh on June 15. In the incident, India lost 20 soldiers, while China also suffered casualties, but it never came out with any official number.

However, nothing is known yet on MiG-21 which is slated to be procured from Russia. In July, New Delhi had approved the proposal for procurement of 21 MiG-29 along with upgradation of existing 59 MiG-29 aircraft and procurement of 12 Su-30MKI aircraft.

One of the key elements of India-Russia ties is defence. BrahMos Missile System as well as the licensed production SU-30 aircraft and T-90 tanks are examples of India-Russia flagship cooperation.

An agreement on the cooperation in the production of spare parts for Russian/Soviet military equipment was signed during the 20th Annual India Russia Bilateral Summit in Vladivostok in September 2019.

In March 2019, PM Modi announced the JV– Indo-Russian Rifles Pvt Ltd for production of AK Series Assault Rifles at Ordnance Factory Korwa under the ‘Make-in-India’ program.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles