Indian Army: News and Discussion

The Indian Hawk

Country flag
Intel warning on terrorists ‘action’ with Pak help in J-K, security forces on alert :Report
Security forces at India-Pakistan border have been put on high alert after an intelligence input revealed that terrorists are trying to sneak into Jammu and Kashmir to carry out ‘action’.

According to the input, “There is likely presence of armed terrorists in Bhimber Gali and Naushera sectors with an intention to infiltrate to carry out BAT (Border Action Team) action.”

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I remember, the madras regiment training is very brutal. They used to wake us up at 4.00am in morning and make us jog all the way upto Doddabetta Peak roughly 12km.. (remember ooty is coldest place in tamilnadu and during winter morning the temperature are in single digits)

And when u come back to base after all that jogging, you will be served only 4 x fucking parle g biscuits and 1 glass of T(chai) as breakfast.. and 45 min break.

:lawl:

And then return to ground again till 1.00 pm
I agree it's hard enough to run 100 m at a medium pace on hill add 20 kg combat load and u will run out of breath at 10 m

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
private Indian companies also participated in this tender but as usual army got nice excuse of emergency procurement .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
buy only 50 of them and reverse engineer the rest and give some Indian name like kauva or maina or something..

we need to learn how to copy
there are already comparable Indian products both in public & private sector.

only reason I can think of for orders not being given is that they have Chinese components, and it will take time for OEM to find alternative suppliers.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
there are already comparable Indian products both in public & private sector.

only reason I can think of for orders not being given is that they have Chinese components, and it will take time for OEM to find alternative suppliers.
That make sense..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles