Indian Army: News and Discussion

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I actually wrote 'depraved' and not developed.

The first part of your answer refers to civilian society-not relevant to the services which are more disciplined

There is no need to be flippant--engaging in debate and learning is/should be encouraged. Otherwise the same freudian trap of a 'complex' can be applied

Is it correct that a single lady officer ( again i refer to all ranks as officers ) is seconded to a unit? I thought it was always a cluster. And, even if not all amenities are there, some basic distancing re toilet etc is provided?

I did not realise that lady officers are posted as front line troops on the border--my apologies

Indeed, the country as a whole, does not give all armed forces the respect they deserve. The political class and the IAS have seen to that.

Agree re the police and civivl services re treatment of junior female combatants--it is present though not as widespread as you seem to be inferring

I was more concerned re what you posted vis a vis a hypothetical situation where a male trooper would hesitate to save his female comrade just because of her 'anatomy' and his assumed 'depravity' in a combat situation.

Just to clarify, have you served in the services? If so, in civil or military capacity?
In case of a lady officer, they can not be posted in a cluster.

Lady officers as technical graduates are being posted in Technical Arms (fighting units) such as Engineers and Signals and Air Defence Corps and they all have front line roles especially Combat Engineers. Imagine a Lady officer carrying out Demining Operations on the slopes of Black Top or Helmet Top or being part of assaulting troops to provide assault Engineers support.

Almost all units of the Indian Army is suffering from the pangs of a shortage of officers, Imagine a Lady official is a Signal Company Commander being sent away on maternity leave for six months in the middle of a war. Or she asking for two years of Child care leave. The unit will not be given any replacement for her (leave being a duty) and the CDA Accountant in Delhi will raise audit objections.

The idea of giving eqaual opportunity to Ladies necessarily does not mean putting them at places where they can not be provided a fair deal to cater for her physical peculiarities and needs. Though let me tell you that Ladies in India are put under much more physical strains than mail-in rural India, on agricultural land, in tribal societies, as labour in construction works, mines, transportation, in animals husbandry. In fact females are the mainstay of our labor-intensive agarairian societies and economy. But does that mean we are incapable of giving them adequate protection and put them in battle front like the coward political activists in Kashmir Valley or anti CAA protester who hide behind their women?

Anyone who is a votary of women in Combat role must closely study how women are pathetically and debasingly exploited and treated by terrorists and insurgents like LTTE in Sri Lanka, Naxals in India, Jihadis in Kashmir valley, by the Sikh Terrorist in Punjab etc. In Kashmir valley, it is rape at gunpoint every day and every time. Naxals do not know anything about the dignity of their women comrades and they treat every woman cadre including JNU types as sex slaves.

If the history of warfare is any learning sources, women are the first victim of any war, no matter in what form or role they are in - civilian or combatants. Back home we have instances of fist to last Muslim attacks in India where the Muslim used to herd women and children and take them as war booty to be sold in the Markets of Persian, Turk and Arab world, The First Arab invader Muhammad Bin Qasim even did not spare Raja Dahir's daughters.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I actually wrote 'depraved' and not developed.

The first part of your answer refers to civilian society-not relevant to the services which are more disciplined

There is no need to be flippant--engaging in debate and learning is/should be encouraged. Otherwise the same freudian trap of a 'complex' can be applied

Is it correct that a single lady officer ( again i refer to all ranks as officers ) is seconded to a unit? I thought it was always a cluster. And, even if not all amenities are there, some basic distancing re toilet etc is provided?

I did not realise that lady officers are posted as front line troops on the border--my apologies

Indeed, the country as a whole, does not give all armed forces the respect they deserve. The political class and the IAS have seen to that.

Agree re the police and civivl services re treatment of junior female combatants--it is present though not as widespread as you seem to be inferring

I was more concerned re what you posted vis a vis a hypothetical situation where a male trooper would hesitate to save his female comrade just because of her 'anatomy' and his assumed 'depravity' in a combat situation.

Just to clarify, have you served in the services? If so, in civil or military capacity?
Do not ape Western Societies and their Models, See the population Matrix. They do not have sufficient population to cater for young recruitable males to fill all ranks in the Armed Forces especially Europeans and Israelis.

Even Sasha and Laras of USSR had to take up arms to defend themselves due to paucity of male members. The situation in USSR was so bad towards the end of WWII that the male-female ration was 1:10 and then there was nothing called a husband.

Modern Feminism is purely a "parkatti " urban woman phenomenon. In rural societies women are more than equal in opportunities but for post-Muslim invasion situation that imposed severe restriction on Indian mowen's freedom and curtailed all the freedom they used to enjoy before Muslim invasion.

British influence imposed Victorian restrictions on Urban women but all created Lal Bazaras, Lal Kurti Areas, Heera Mandis and Red Light areas. Rural women suffered from the limitation of poverty and lack of prosperity and European kind of Feudalism or slavery was never ever existent in India.

The point is that in a nation like India where is there is no shortage of young recruitable males why should our country push females into Combat roles. There are enough places for them to contribute - Health, medicine, research, Science Technology, education, babugirl, Banks, Firms, corporate world, Legal arena, Forest, administration and even police.

Let me tell you very frankly - even the Armed Forces have ventured into providing some space to women to be officers because of dire shortage of officers. Lady officers are a short service space fillers in non-combatant roles are are kicked out at a stage when one needs the job the most - at 30 -35 years, newly married with one or two children and outside avenues become dim. This is not an egalitarian national approach but a parochial bureaucratic inhuman approach of Man management and cost reduction as also a selfish approach of a cadre who wish to kick and throw everyone out of the competition to be the Genrals in the Forces.

The whole exercise is not to make the Services attractive so that better people and more people join it but open doors to those who are willing to take it up at reduced and downgraded terms .. a la three years commission.. a La CAPF approach to Security where IPS get highest but CAPF cadre officers are workers of the queen bee..

Indian Defence Forces are taking this narrow-minded approach to a profession where the calling is to sacrifice the life,, Civil services can afford that ... not Armed Forces or we will have nothing left but PTSDs..

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
then why can't they be allowed in combat or even in SF?
U have't heard of what happened to Captain Kalia and his men have you?
Here men arent being spared and u are arguing Women will be treated any better by the enemy.

Come tomorrow A female officers video in captivity is released by terrorist how do u think the masses will react?
"Humari beti wapas lao", " Bharat ki beti ko bachao".
Up until the point she isn't captured she will be a soldier and the moment she is captured shed will become "Bharat ki Beti".

The Indian masses want to treat Women and Men equally yet they show Chauvinistic bias towards women.

The Indian masses are filled with inferiority complex and do everything for the sake of virtue signalling.

12arya

Country flag
U have't heard of what happened to Captain Kalia and his men have you?
Here men arent being spared and u are arguing Women will be treated any better by the enemy.

Come tomorrow A female officers video in captivity is released by terrorist how do u think the masses will react?
"Humari beti wapas lao", " Bharat ki beti ko bachao".
Up until the point she isn't captured she will be a soldier and the moment she is captured shed will become "Bharat ki Beti".

The Indian masses want to treat Women and Men equally yet they show Chauvinistic bias towards women.

The Indian masses are filled with inferiority complex and do everything for the sake of virtue signalling.
Bro, my post was in reply to wat Bhadra sir said to my initial post abt women in the army.

tryrtyrtytrnvbvb gdfgdfgfg.jpg

in the above original post where am I saying that women officers r all wonder woman and are at par with men?

Then Bhadra sir made the below comments stating women r doing some dangerous stuff since long. To be fair to him, he also said the best pepl to evaluate the effectiveness will be the pepl who train them!

Screenshot_8 dgdgr bvvnvbn.jpg

Sir said women as paratroopers (he said only one establishment has women and didn't name the establishment & I didn't ask either)and docs r doing a stellar job in conflict areas under dangerous conditions without any issue for decades. That's when I asked him, if so y not women r allowed since he himself is saying women r doing brilliantly? There training must be really good for them to perform at that level; if I understand correctly he is hinting at women risking it in special ops or even BSF mahila battalion! (if that's not wat he meant, then my bad.)

I agree with all what u r saying I have said the same thing in WIC thread as well.

but Bhadra sir specifically said so far no issue has happened. So I assumed that If that's the case, then there shall b no issue and proceeded to ask abt WIC.

and again this was my opinion on it
Screenshot_8.jpg

I have never supported the gender war that feminazis propose. that was always my stand. my argument was not for universal WIC moronic idea but allowing the odd one who completely fits the bill!

Also, we shud probably move this to WIC thread....we r derailing this page.

tryrtyrtytrnvbvb gdfgdfgfg.jpg

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

12arya

Country flag
I still have an issue with our chaps using the term “afghan invaders” in this case, it’s the afghans who were natives and brits who were invaders.
True but Afghan's have caused enough damage on us many times. It's fine paying respect to our Sikh soldiers and is in no way glorifying the brits.

rkhanna

Country flag
I still have an issue with our chaps using the term “afghan invaders” in this case, it’s the afghans who were natives and brits who were invaders.

Ah but see in a nationalist narrative the protagonist is always the 'noble one'

shade

Country flag
Ah but see in a nationalist narrative the protagonist is always the 'noble one'
Aside from any narrative, afghans/pathans/pashtuns whatever they are called are an evil and depraved race.
they were the grunt troops in the armies of the Ghori, Ghaznavi, Delhi Sultanate dynasties, Mughal empire and all the little offshoots of these two, responsible for most if not all atrocities committed against Indians during the reign of these foreign kingdoms.
Any victory against these central asian savages should be celebrated, doesn't matter if it was under our very own flag or somebody else's.

rkhanna

Country flag
Aside from any narrative, afghans/pathans/pashtuns whatever they are called are an evil and depraved race.

Every culture, race, religion has equal amount of evil and depravity in them without exception.

How many afghans, pathans, pastuns do you know? Get a better education

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles