Indian Army: News and Discussion

Craigs

Country flag
Absolutely horror stuff...some of the things written there has been told to me by a friend from the army; i believe I read some from Lt. General Katoch's twitter page as well. thanks to SF doing POK surgery, suhag's career (at least publically) was saved, since he was the coas then! and suhag cleverly joined bjp...may to avoid more questions.
View attachment 45814
gen vk singh tried his level best to prevent(rightly) bikram singh and suhag becoming coas' but failed.

i believe coupta's paper also tried to make it rajput vs sikh issue as well!!!

what i don't understand is y is coupta not in custody for sedition? why is bjp not punishing him? does he have some dirt on bjp?

as @samsaptaka said, if not for the sacrifices of honest men, this country would have been lost a long time back! this whole issue had given me a panic attack wen i came to know about this first!

@porky_kicker also how much do u know abt sambha spy case of 1975? i feel it was another attempt by paki jaichands to undermine army from within!
i would like to know more about it.
On what basis are you going to arrest coupta? As far as I know fake news is not a crime. Other than that he holds no official position has never signed any undertaking with GOI or the OSA. People should exercise some caution before asking for arrests etc. There is only one way to get him and that is fix him in some #metoo crap but I think he is too slippery for that.

Craigs

Country flag
Really? His allegations affected national security. But yeah, that's not enough reason to arrest a traitor in our country!!!
India is not a banana republic. Making allegations (even baseless) comes under freedom of speech. Sorry that is how it is. The IA could have filed a defamation case against him but that is all it could do.

Also, if standards for prosecution against sedition are so low as what you want then the same laws can be used against any one in this country which is a dangerous precedent.

Ultramarine

Country flag
I will request everyone to go through this twitter post timeline

I have previously on numerous occasions mentioned chronic corruption in army top hierarchy , mentioned how TSD was destroyed by a corrupt ex chief of Indian defence intelligence agency ( DIA ) . imagine the horror .

How a serving asstt DGMO ( director general military operations ) ( it was either asstt DGMO or DGMO, will confirm later ) was passing secrets to isi and was fortunately caught red handed. DGMO office is the brains of Indian army , so imagine lakhs of of our troops being put at risk. Our troops would have been slaughtered in the event of a war.

Also Kunal kamra MC from India Today, father an ex general did his best to surrender Siachen to por........ in cahoots with Congress untill a serving general from northern command threatened to go public

And this is not the end there are many so called " coterie " of generals who for selfish interests risks the security of the nation. They delay indigenous equipment procurement , leak misinformation on indigenous systems to presstitides. One such powerful coterie is in armoured core. Hint why arjun trials was sabotaged .

Even after retirement such generals use their status to become presstitudes for hire to Indian and foreign media such for money , pus*ey and black labels.

In out country politicians are worst in corruption but they come for 5 years and are under scrutiny . But the generals and bureaucrats they are literally untouchable and are equally corrupt and more dangerous

By the way note the info from Wikileaks which say shekhar coupta MC is the front man for a foreign intelligence agency.
Saar, you probably meant Rahul Kanwal from India Today? Father was Brig. Gurmeet Kanwal, who was in favor of Siachen being de-militarised. I wonder what kind of pipe people in high echelons smoke considering that many advocate peace with Pakistan inspite of that country's treachery. Cant be naivete on our part but strange bed-fellows for sure these Dulats, Kanwals etal.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Agree 100%.

I believe Brigadier. S S Shekhawat of SF was also the victim of this same lobby! In his letter, which got leaked to media, he named both suhag and bikram singh, denying him promotion and removing him from important assignments. All because he spoke up against suhag and abhay krishna.
Suhag was / is quite capable of being very vindictive specially on very parochial lines.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I will request everyone to go through this twitter post timeline

I have previously on numerous occasions mentioned chronic corruption in army top hierarchy , mentioned how TSD was destroyed by a corrupt ex chief of Indian defence intelligence agency ( DIA ) . imagine the horror .

How a serving asstt DGMO ( director general military operations ) ( it was either asstt DGMO or DGMO, will confirm later ) was passing secrets to isi and was fortunately caught red handed. DGMO office is the brains of Indian army , so imagine lakhs of of our troops being put at risk. Our troops would have been slaughtered in the event of a war.

Also Kunal kamra MC from India Today, father an ex general did his best to surrender Siachen to por........ in cahoots with Congress untill a serving general from northern command threatened to go public

And this is not the end there are many so called " coterie " of generals who for selfish interests risks the security of the nation. They delay indigenous equipment procurement , leak misinformation on indigenous systems to presstitides. One such powerful coterie is in armoured core. Hint why arjun trials was sabotaged .

Even after retirement such generals use their status to become presstitudes for hire to Indian and foreign media such for money , pus*ey and black labels.

In out country politicians are worst in corruption but they come for 5 years and are under scrutiny . But the generals and bureaucrats they are literally untouchable and are equally corrupt and more dangerous

By the way note the info from Wikileaks which say shekhar coupta MC is the front man for a foreign intelligence agency.

Well, that was all in thin air and absolutely bunkum..

Such grave allegations have to be specific and substantiated.

[ -- Redacted -- ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Saar, you probably meant Rahul Kanwal from India Today? Father was Brig. Gurmeet Kanwal, who was in favor of Siachen being de-militarised. I wonder what kind of pipe people in high echelons smoke considering that many advocate peace with Pakistan inspite of that country's treachery. Cant be naivete on our part but strange bed-fellows for sure these Dulats, Kanwals etal.
India is a democratic nation. In all good, free and democratic societies national policy is attempted to be arrived at by consensus or as wide an agreement as possible. That is the way of good and considered decision making. Various agencies, institutions, opinion makers, interest groups, writer and thinkers express their opinion on all issues and the system / policy makers decide on the issue keeping that in mind. That is how various institutions, think tanks, personalities and groups are supposed to influence policies in democracy.

Brig Gurmeet Kanwal, Air Marshall Kak, Burqa Dutt, Daulata, Nimarana people, etc are individuals and have a right to their opinion. You can not call them traitors based on that. They address various types of constituencies including the government while expressing their opinion.

Prejudices and self interests are very strong factors in decision making . The governments and bureaucracies themselves are considered most biased and prejudiced in decision making processes. In our cases agencies like MoD, intelligence agencies, MEA Babus, PMO etc can be very prejudiced and churn out catastrophes as policies. So a synthesis is a good thing a democracy is capable of though the cost of such processes may be lethargy, excessive influences, manipulation of opinions, delays and undecisiveness but the system has to develop filters aginst those factors.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

SSB jawans training FN MAG machine guns.
Guru put that in Police thread. The guerrillas are yet to become policias let alone Army....... 81mm Mortars are "kotuhal" for SSB. What will they do with it. They are no longer guirellas.

Knowitall

while this was all in the UPA era what i want to know is how is the situation now have any changes been made people punished etc.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

SSB jawans training 81mm mortar.
What a drill...
Mortar Number one - Pushing bipod down while sitting on base plate..

Mortar Number Two - Holding Mortar Number One and making sure he remains in place, does not run away and subsequently is fully embedded.

Mortar Number Three - Shit scared in releasing the bomb into the tube lest he also flies with it.

.............:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Only the corrupt defend the corrupt - chronic cronyism at its best

One of my so called baseless allegations

I could not find the original article where the name and rank of the army was mentioned , the traitor was a very high ranking general , second only to DGMO as far as I can remember.

I am posting another source

General Singh and Antony had discussed the troop movement on February 15, 2014 at 11 am and lasted for an hour. The meeting took place in Antony's room.

The Indian Army was planning the movement on Rajasthan and Jammu and Kashmir border.

At 12 noon, the Army chief briefed the DGMO chief about the redeployment plan.

- Within a few hours, the Pakistan Army too began redeploying the troops as a counter.

- The military intelligence told the DGMO Pakistan was also redeploying strategically.

- Rapid counter deployment by Pakistan triggered the alarm bells in the Army.

- The Army chief informed Antony of a possible leak, who then briefed the PM.

- Manmohan Singh then visited the DGMO war room to meet the Army top brass.

- A Senior Army officer was the mole who leaked the operational details to the ISI.

- The DGMO official was subsequently court marshalled for this incident.

- The incident led to CCTVs being installed across the ministry office in South Block.

So you see how defenders of corruption in own institutions try to defend the indefensible.

How is it any different than dirty politicians and their slaves trying to defend corrupt politicians for personal gains ?

Last edited:

porky_kicker

Country flag
Corruption in top hierarchy of indian military is nothing new .

Here some more old stories , note the ranks of the traitors , seriously an air vice Marshal ?

With passing years , the problem only increased , since the new ones were smarter and more sophisticated. Many used their connection with politicians to betray own country and the lives of man they commanded.

So if any sorry example of a ex military defends corruption in military with " literature " , one should know the problem is serious enough.

Though thankfully in the last few years the honest generals have more or less ruled the roost and the corrupt ones have receided to their holes. But bidding their time when current government gets toppled .

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Corruption in top hierarchy of indian military is nothing new .

Here some more old stories , note the ranks of the traitors , seriously an air vice Marshal ?

With passing years , the problem only increased , since the new ones were smarter and more sophisticated. Many used their connection with politicians to betray own country and the lives of man they commanded.

So if any sorry example of a ex military defends corruption in military with " literature " , one should know the problem is serious enough.

Though thankfully in the last few years the honest generals have more or less ruled the roost and the corrupt ones have receided to their holes. But bidding their time when current government gets toppled .
You could have given a few names and substantiated your allegations rather than rumblings of a dishonest rumour monger.... that is called hearsay - a bad form of argument.

Arrests, punishments etc of two three odd men out of sixty thousands hardly makes a rule except for lost cases.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Firtst it was called baseless allegations , after proven otherwise

Now it is again " literature " and old trick of " obscuration of subject matter " to defend the indefensible.

I can post many more such examples , including IB reports from the 90s about ex general and serving military family shenigens with porkistani diplomats ( believe me you don't want to know the details - it is so dirty , I literally vomitted )

I will always support good generals eg. the commanding officer of Northern Command who had the balls to go against the coterie of generals and politicians who attempted to surrender Siachen to porkies. Because of the general's very act of defending the sacrifices of soldiers , I will possibly follow him to hell proudly.

But that courtesy will not extend to corrupt generals simply because they are part of Indian military.

My loyalty is to my land , not to institutions. I will support them but I will not cover up their vices.

And respect is earned not begged

Last edited:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Again " literature " and " obscuration of subject matter " to defend the corruption.

I can post many more such examples , including IB reports about senior general family hobnobbing with porkistani diplomats ( believe me you don't want to know the details - it is so dirty )

I will always support good generals eg. the commanding officer of Northern Command who had the balls to go against the coterie of generals and politicians who attempted to surrender Siachen to porkies.

But that courtesy will not extend to corrupt generals simply because they are part of Indian military.

Respect is earned not begged
There is a video on DFI, posted today entitled "Rules For the Radicals" which outlines how to make a system dysfunctional by defamation, repeatedly telling outright lies.

You are also resorting to radical tactics of shouting without any reason or bases. Your goal seems to defame the generals because they are the ones left in the system where people of the country has some faith left. you do not want that any one in the country should be worth trusting.

Neta, bureaucrats, leaders, Police, bankers, Brahmins, Rajputs, landlords, Industrialist, intellectuals, teachers, women, men , society,culture, religion etc all are corrupt -that has been the theme of Indian literature for past 70 years.

Now even the Generals are corrupt - that theme is dominant amongst one section of people. You seem to be part of that.

Only Leftists, Communists, Congressmen, Naxalites, Rebels, Islamic Fundamentalists, Terrorist and above all - Mumbai underground Dons are honest people. They are followers of Allah and real humanism.

So you are trying to run a Bombay Talkies on the theme of "Generals are Corrupt"on DFI based on your silly imaginations.

porky_kicker

Country flag
Lol I cant stop laughing

The members here can arrest to my ideology, my ideology will even make the most die hard nationalists faint with incredulity

As for the generals , since one is being so niave

If a doctor identifies you having cancer of the throat and recommends removing the chords to save your life . I guess he is your enemy , using your logic .

Millions of people's lives are dependent on the generals , even one bad apple will endanger the lives of the soldiers and forget about the citizens.

Since they are our last defence , we need to ensure our generals are not corrupt . Encourage the good generals and promote them and identify and throw out the bad ones.

This is last post, I previously always avoided him , his posts speaks for themselves. I wasted too much time already on stupid posts.

Long story short a person here is trying to defend corruption just because it happens to be in the army of which he/she is or was a member . Instead of looking for cure , he seeks to deny it.

Our motherland is supreme , no institution be it the courts , be it military , be it bureaucracy etc is sacrosanct. Every institution , every individual is subservient to it.

I leave it to the members to judge for themselves

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles