Indian army camoflauge

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
starting with something interesting, found this gem on BR forum

look at the stars and the new design helmet; the IA seems to not only be getting used to american weapons but american style helmets as well.

bhramos

Country flag
Its the watermark so the cloth cannot be copied or unauthorized parties do not exploit it. I know this is tangential but I wanted to share with you the new camouflage for the Indian Army that is in the works and has been approved for induction for 2010. It was ready to be inducted in 2008 but now the induction will start in 2010.

At least its something different than the digital camouflage madness going on out there...........

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Its the watermark so the cloth cannot be copied or unauthorized parties do not exploit it. I know this is tangential but I wanted to share with you the new camouflage for the Indian Army that is in the works and has been approved for induction for 2010. It was ready to be inducted in 2008 but now the induction will start in 2010.

At least its something different than the digital camouflage madness going on out there...........
I have seen these uniform with watermark i pass by delhi cant every day to court, regarding those new uniform, it would be better if IA induct digital cama ASAP, that is international norm and we need to be with the best.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
we saw the same pattern with the new BSF women recruits, it appears that BSF has taken the lead with new camo, still they are not 100% digital, but will do, as of now.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
we saw the same pattern with the new BSF women recruits, it appears that BSF has taken the lead with new camo, still they are not 100% digital, but will do, as of now.
its flecktarn

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
its flecktarn
Flecktarn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Flecktarn (German: "spotted camouflage"; also known as Flecktarnmuster or Fleckentarn) is a 3-, 4-, 5- or 6-colour disruptive camouflage pattern, the most common being the five-colour pattern, consisting of dark green, light green, black, red brown and green brown or tan depending on the manufacturer. The use of spots creates a "dithering" effect, which eliminates hard boundaries between the different colours in much the same way the squares in the newest digital camouflage patterns do. The pattern is designed for use in temperate woodland terrain. It has been adapted as desert camouflage by varying the colours.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles