Indian Army Armored Vehicles

singhboy98

Country flag
Instead of using them in J&K we're using them in some region that is a haven compared to kashmir, heck look at thos roads nibbas, those roads are better than my street road :facepalm:
Use your brain and observe the footage carefully. Why do you have it if you want to regurgitate whatever bullshit any moron on Twitter peddles?

The video has been shot in India only (from the Scooties, WagonRs, Yellow Plate Crystas, Fortuners and Trucks). The vegetation indicates the Western Ghat region. And roads are full of potholes so I feel pretty bad for you and other people in your locality if you have worse streets.

And I think the Armed Forces are in a better position to place their assets as per their requirement. They certainly don't need advise from a fellow who cannot recognise his own country 🤣.

P.S: The UN raised a lot of hue and cry about the Indian Peacekeepers using substandard equipment despite being paid top dollar. Thus, the Indian Army scrambled to provide better equipment to its peacekeepers lest the UN start deducting payments. Hence you see the Peacekeepers equipped with all the shiny goodies.

Last edited:

Super falcon

Country flag
RFI for Indian army for future tanks will be decided how German leopard tanks perform in Ukraine if they did leopard 2 tanks will be the choice after T 90 as Indian army previously shown interest in these tanks

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag

R A Varun

Country flag
View attachment 192741
When you realize a city that has less people than Mumbai develop better armored carriers than us
bcoz, they don't need them to be airlifted anywhere unliike india where they have to be moved from end to end where there are no roads and railways but an airfield can be raised for dirt landing aircrafts.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Use your brain and observe the footage carefully. Why do you have it if you want to regurgitate whatever bullshit any moron on Twitter peddles?

The video has been shot in India only (from the Scooties, WagonRs, Yellow Plate Crystas, Fortuners and Trucks). The vegetation indicates the Western Ghat region. And roads are full of potholes so I feel pretty bad for you and other people in your locality if you have worse streets.

And I think the Armed Forces are in a better position to place their assets as per their requirement. They certainly don't need advise from a fellow who cannot recognise his own country 🤣.

P.S: The UN raised a lot of hue and cry about the Indian Peacekeepers using substandard equipment despite being paid top dollar. Thus, the Indian Army scrambled to provide better equipment to its peacekeepers lest the UN start deducting payments. Hence you see the Peacekeepers equipped with all the shiny goodies.
@NotASussyBoi
You are a sussy baka, not just a sussy boi you are a sussy baka boi
That you can't even recognize the scooties.
Baka baka baka

shade

Country flag
Anyone know what's the status of the FICV? and how bad is the BMP-2 really? on plebbit i found a user who said that it's armor can get penetrated even by machine gun rounds, it sounded bullshit but i've heard other criticism too.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
Anyone know what's the status of the FICV? and how bad is the BMP-2 really? on plebbit i found a user who said that it's armor can get penetrated even by machine gun rounds, it sounded bullshit but i've heard other criticism too.
Frontally the BMP-2 is immune to .50 cal and can resist 23mm AP rounds. The side armor however can be penetrated by .50 cal and is only rated against rifle calibers.

prateikf

Country flag
Frontally the BMP-2 is immune to .50 cal and can resist 23mm AP rounds. The side armor however can be penetrated by .50 cal and is only rated against rifle calibers.
BMP-2 is 1980’s Soviet technology. It’s obsolete on the modern battlefield as proved in the Nagarno-Karabakh war of 2020 and the Russian invasion of Ukraine. It cannot compete against modern day ATGM’s and drones.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
FICV is expected to be in service in another 25 years ( pun intended but the sadness of my mind about delay uninted)
No recent news has come, ofb made something similar to a ficv ( enlarged bmp with a new turret)
Larsen and tubro did show a ficv prototype in defexpo 2022.
And that's it.
As for bmp , it has aweak armour and probably heavy machine gun ammo ( 12.7 mm or 50 calibre ) can pierce it. ( iam not sure about it though)
Well that's it. Nothing new

shade

Country flag
FICV is expected to be in service in another 25 years ( pun intended but the sadness of my mind about delay uninted)
No recent news has come, ofb made something similar to a ficv ( enlarged bmp with a new turret)
Larsen and tubro did show a ficv prototype in defexpo 2022.
And that's it.
As for bmp , it has aweak armour and probably heavy machine gun ammo ( 12.7 mm or 50 calibre ) can pierce it. ( iam not sure about it though)
Well that's it. Nothing new
This is what i heard on reddit, this is possible even from the front or just the sides?
It's sad to see these jernails foot dragging and sabotaging on such essential things, just for their (((emergency procurement))) imports.

Sachinananda

Ficv bhul jao
These gernails haven't upgraded existing bmp-2 until now no see through armour no loitering munitions no other advance features
Coming its protection sorry to say many might say me il informed but I consider it as a tin can with armaments

Global Defence

New threads

Articles