Indian Army Armored Vehicles

johnj

They first said Arjun too heavy for mountains so T-90 was bought in numbers and Arjun was snubbed. Now T-90 not good enough so get this new cannon fodder. what is wrong with the IA and MoD!
Not for mountains, but considering bridges. IA brought T 90 due to multiple reasons, and mountains not one of them. There is no issue with IA and MoD, becz MBT for mountains is a bad idea.

Blademaster

We are developing/have developed indigenous equivalent UGV.
Using these system in CT ops will result in problems with local popule.
One must not forget people living in terrorist infested area are Indians.
What about those Maoist infested areas where they get support from the local populace? They engaged in brutal killings. I remember almost two years ago where they blew up a commander's car and killed the commander, his wife, and his son. Made me very mad. I do not have any kind of sympathy for these Maoists and those who aid these scumbags. Besides we want to minimize the casualties on our side. So what if Maoists die more than us? Let their body bag count go up while ours stay down. Serves a strong message to the Maoists and the communities that support them.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
What about those Maoist infested areas where they get support from the local populace? They engaged in brutal killings. I remember almost two years ago where they blew up a commander's car and killed the commander, his wife, and his son. Made me very mad. I do not have any kind of sympathy for these Maoists and those who aid these scumbags. Besides we want to minimize the casualties on our side. So what if Maoists die more than us? Let their body bag count go up while ours stay down. Serves a strong message to the Maoists and the communities that support them.
yes,when we are saying that we want to destroy terrorists and anti-nationals , get the dog whistle - We are saying that we want to destroy not just the terrorists but also their support base in these areas which are most likely some locals.we really only want people who are more amenable to our civilization,not people who just hold the indian identity but have their values and allegiance with foreign concepts and tribes.

also when the support base is gone is when terrorism is truly dead.so their supporters dying even if they are technically indian is fine by me.get the dog-whistle.we were always fine with killing indians if they were anti-nationals.

notaname

Country flag
I used to draw the exact same thing when i was a 6 year old. They should atleast try to make it look bit aesthetic or intimidating, this looks straight out of a weird sci-fi movie set.
See the front tyres, they seem to be out of grill itself if this thing goes with head on collision, it will become a useless piece of junk.

flanker99

Country flag
I used to draw the exact same thing when i was a 6 year old. They should atleast try to make it look bit aesthetic or intimidating, this looks straight out of a weird sci-fi movie set.
They seem to be a very small company and afaik working without any govt support so I'll give them a pass here

STORE

They seem to be a very small company and afaik working without any govt support so I'll give them a pass here
Maybe fr local police but if they r planning to sell it fr armed forces, they better improve. The competition is tough for light armed vehicle TATA ,MAHINDRA, BEML ,ASHOK LEYLAND, OFB etc have far better products than this.

flanker99

Country flag
Maybe fr local police but if they r planning to sell it fr armed forces, they better improve. The competition is tough for light armed vehicle TATA ,MAHINDRA, BEML ,ASHOK LEYLAND, OFB etc have far better products than this.
Hm u could be r8..but there main product seems to be a gypsy mod check it out...i think its fine

STORE

Hm u could be r8..but there main product seems to be a gypsy mod check it out...i think its fine
Yes I did see that but as u told its just "fine". It's nothing ground breaking or sophisticated. It's just normal mods done by civilians in other countries like raising suspension, engine tuning and changing Tyre size thts it. I have seen better moded Gypsies in my town. Since they r a small company, if they want to become successful they better bring innovation. I am 100% sure armed forces won't even consider their old modified gypsy since they can by new and more capable vehicles.

STORE

doors look too small and its likely small, front sides need some work and back sides too need some refining and honestly a nice product from us indians,remember nibbas we had more uglier vehicle protypes than this
Honestly I would have just bought OFB Mpv or Mahindra MRAP. There is not much size difference anyway, more troop capacity and doesn't look like it's made of sheet metal.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles