Indian Armed Forces Special Operations Division (AF-SOD)

gbarik5

Country flag

All the veterans of parachute regiment want the airborne infantry to be special forces!! Ridiculous!!

Vishalreddy3

Country flag

All the veterans of parachute regiment want the airborne infantry to be special forces!! Ridiculous!!
Illiterate cunts, now imagine why our armed forces, in particular our special forces are in this condition!!

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

At the end army will seperate the SF

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

What's the problem with airborne veterans why they don't want their separate identity even many veterans here @Bhadra @Hellfire are against this.

gbarik5

Country flag
What's the problem with airborne veterans why they don't want their separate identity even many veterans here @Bhadra @Hellfire are against this.
Just read their comments!! This is unbelievably true. One of them asked to put the entire parachute regiment in Special Force Command. I think if the SF battalions are craved out, the prestige and honor they share will be gone too. It's what that worries them. I didn't find any logical argument there.

SGOperative

Country flag
Let me know if Garuds have diverse role !! I found Nepal SF are better organized.
Garuds primary role is air field seizure, calling in air strikes, recovering pilots, SEAD Missions, Were recently deployed on LAC with Igla's. Working as ATC in combat zones. During peacetime its guarding some assets. They have a important place.

gbarik5

Country flag
Garuds primary role is air field seizure, calling in air strikes, recovering pilots, SEAD Missions, Were recently deployed on LAC with Igla's. Working as ATC in combat zones. During peacetime its guarding some assets. They have a important place.
Das ist Gut.Great to know that. Well as an Air Force SF they must be unique in their respective responsibilities . Also Before setting up AFSOD it was necessary to create Army SF regiment. That's what I believe. Lord Harambe knows what is inside the decision makers mind. I hope they don't just screw it up

Global Defence

Articles