Indian and Chinese government, which one is more corrupt?

kickok1975

When it comes to corruption contest, it seems neither country want to be the winner. However, based on corruption index, both countries are in really bad shape. India has won 2010 contest so far, but China is not far behind. Given our government officials are rarely hold accountable by Chinese people, it's possible China can beat India, I hope not.

Last edited:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Hard to compare scale of corruption in China and India. India is more transparent, hence everyone can see the corruption going on, while in China, I can't remember the last time an allegation of corruption was leveled against any high ranking CCP member. In fact, I read somewhere that the state-controlled media reports widely on lower officials' corruption, but the Politburo members are strictly off limits for journalists.

Illusive

Country flag
@ kickok

What difference does it makes.You could ask why are people in these countries are so corrupt. Well its clear that the developed world is less corrupt than that of developing nations like us.
Is it education? Is it the society? poverty(common people)? power(politician)?

jyoti rathi

@ kickok

What difference does it makes.You could ask why are people in these countries are so corrupt. Well its clear that the developed world is less corrupt than that of developing nations like us.
Is it education? Is it the society? poverty(common people)? power(politician)?
Righty said "what difference does it make?"..........i think its not education, society, poverty or power...............but the individual itself ................to judge and do the right thing.........so when i think to do a particular thing there comes my personal motive, my morale, my upbringing.........no education teaches wrong things but its the output which we understand as per our capacity.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles