Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

ganesh177

Country flag
Mirage and Su-30, both being Ace aircrafts of our inventory its really a sad incident.
Are we having incompetent pilots really to have these many crashes.

vishnugupt

Country flag
If you are son of chief then you will fly best jet of IAF. There is nothing like professionalism or fairness in IAF like Indian judiciary. It totally rotten institute.

Carrom board warriors often do Samosa training. More involved in giving pet names tolly, lolly, Tommy.

Top on that they never pay attention on aircraft maintenance.

Dismantle IAF and attach with Indian Navy.

Om Shanti for lost life

SKC

Country flag
I remember watching an interview with some high personal from IAF on TV during 2010s.

When asked about how we will counter both China and PAF, he replied, Chinta mat karo, dekh lenge hum dono ko! We will take care of them!
Repeated same line multiple times. They simply have no clue how we are going to handle both rival AF.

flanker99

Country flag
What are the chances of 1 jet crashing in bharatpur and another in morena?
The bharatpur crash site seems fishy

Blademaster

I remember watching an interview with some high personal from IAF on TV during 2010s.

When asked about how we will counter both China and PAF, he replied, Chinta mat karo, dekh lenge hum dono ko! We will take care of them!
Repeated same line multiple times. They simply have no clue how we are going to handle both rival AF.
It is high time that these IAF generals have their feet pressed to the frying coals. I am getting tired of giving them free passes or soft passes. They need to start answering hard questions.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Shameful. Just shameful. Losing 2 valuable airframes and a pilot. I wonder if some IAF officials are on Pakistan and China's take.

Then the same IAF drags it's foot on CDR for AMCA and Tejas MK2 and screams for 114 more Rafale jets.

Blademaster

Where the f*** is WaffenSS? I haven't seen him lately. He needs to tell us what the heck is going on with IAF and DM Rajnath Singh. Can he tell us what the IAF brass is thinking?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles