Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

Blademaster

Yeh kab hua
I read about it in an article a year ago. Do not have that article where the Russian ambassador was telling the Indian media that India will get local manufacturing rights for the missiles to build up its inventory.

jai jaganath

Country flag
I read about it in an article a year ago. Do not have that article where the Russian ambassador was telling the Indian media that India will get local manufacturing rights for the missiles to build up its inventory.
I don't think there exist something like that

Blademaster

I don't think there exist something like that
India needs about 6k missiles of those and no way Russia is capable of supplying that much. India will need to manufacture these and Russia knows this and not only that Russia will need India to boost its manufacturing capability so India can help Russia out later.

jai jaganath

Country flag
India needs about 6k missiles of those and no way Russia is capable of supplying that much. India will need to manufacture these and Russia knows this and not only that Russia will need India to boost its manufacturing capability so India can help Russia out later.
There is no such thing bro
What we want what we will get is different
Right now nothing such agreement exists so that's reality

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
In the last entire two decades, IAF has not once failed to disappoint me. We should outsource our air force to USAF and invest the money somewhere else.
They crashed 2 aircraft in one day, during peacetime, they're good at lying more than anything. 75 years record of theirs is full of humiliation even during successful wars.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles