Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

WolfPack86

Country flag
Indian Defence Updates : MRFA ASQR Final,90Kn Kaveri Engine,1st Super Sukhoi,Tejas vs FA50 Malaysia

binayak95

Country flag
I wonder if our ELINT and SIGINT units are working over there.. Good opportunity to gather data. Some of the RSAF F-16s(if they brought them here) are the same ones as some of the Pakistani F-16s
I wonder how you can ever imagine India hosting a foreign nation's air force and not doing its best to understand the systems and airframes in detail. thats the bloody point of hosting them in the first place

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I wonder if our ELINT and SIGINT units are working over there.. Good opportunity to gather data. Some of the RSAF F-16s(if they brought them here) are the same ones as some of the Pakistani F-16s
India already completely understands F-16's capabilities and weaknesses, courtesy of Israel, Singapore, UAE, and Oman.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Upon his retirement his term as CAS can be described in two simple lines.

1- 114 jets of 4/5/6 generation.
2- Disproportionate appraisal of his Son.

I have claimed on the day of his coronation that we have got France born American brought up UNAF General this time.

MM Naravane saab pure Israeli the. Naukari chali gyi lekin wafadari nhi. Salute

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Upon his retirement his term as CAS can be described in two simple lines.

1- 114 jets of 4/5/6 generation.
2- Disproportionate appraisal of his Son.

I have claimed on the day of his coronation that we have got France born American brought up UNAF General this time.

MM Naravane saab pure Israeli the. Naukari chali gyi lekin wafadari nhi. Salute
Aap shayad Athos ke liye abhi bhi ranjeeda hain , chalo wo sahi time pe nikal gaye , atags ko sans lene ki thodi to jagah mili

Global Defence

New threads

Articles