Indian Air Force: News & Discussions

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Why? What's the big issue ? I like it . Maybe you have different Taste and a different opinion for a colour Scheme. Honestly speaking it's a beautiful color Scheme.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Errrr no ..Let them live in thier pipe dream of JF17 better than Tejas ..
I am fine when Pakis behave like a idiotic troll, I get worried when they start making sense

PeeDFuck is garbage forum and let it remain a garbage.
We have to come out this vs vs game. Tejas is a marvellous jet and and good tech demonstrator. With new challanges emerging we need to move faster and use this experience to build next generation jet.

People talk a lot about bottlenecks and MIC shortcomings vis a vis airframe, engines and other hardware development. But there is also a long learning curve as far as software is a concern. Our software needs to learn, have comprehensive library opening a lot of envelopes before we can translate them into more capable jets.

It is a very long journey and risk of compromised political power always looms over all the projects. The failure of this jet at policy making level and transferring this experience following a systematic industrial and national security doctrine is very critical and must be made a national discourse.

Therefore for this forum and all the concerned members more time should be invested on real discussion than Pakistan.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Pakistani forums have not evolved with time . There is still no technical discussion but mere speculative rumours dominate porky forums . Hence there feedback is meaningless.

Entire pdf couldn't hold a candle to single dfi thread when it comes to actually scientific technical economic content with facts and data.

JBH22

Pakistani forums have not evolved with time . There is still no technical discussion but mere speculative rumours dominate porky forums . Hence there feedback is meaningless.

Entire pdf couldn't hold a candle to single dfi thread when it comes to actually scientific technical economic content with facts and data.
Why talk about data and facts, when you can win any discussion using deen and holy book :)
Because when I lose the argument I will accuse you of blasphemy and then kill you.

Punya Pratap

Country flag
I have often said it that I feel very secure as long as Peedeefs keep displaying the same standard of intellectual and technical bankruptcy as Pakistan's economy! There's no need for us to correct their misconceptions vis a vis Tejas vs Jf17. I've many a times called it a Galactic Starfighter to keep those nutbrains in their cukoo land!! Better to have a naive enemy than who is aware of our progress so they may try to match it!!

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
According to reliable "telegram" group... a serious brainstorming is going in higher echelons of IAF regarding... which jet will replace the mig-21bis in the No. 51 sqd "sword arm"?

At 1st it was thought that the MK1 FOC(but lack of AESA became spoiler)... then MK1A was weighed... & now Rafale from the follow on batch being considered.

Of all the mig-21 squadrons... the replacement for the 51 is most critical bcoz of the theatre it is located in.

Vamsi

Country flag
According to reliable "telegram" group... a serious brainstorming is going in higher echelons of IAF regarding... which jet will replace the mig-21bis in the No. 51 sqd "sword arm"?

At 1st it was thought that the MK1 FOC(but lack of AESA became spoiler)... then MK1A was weighed... & now Rafale from the follow on batch being considered.

Of all the mig-21 squadrons... the replacement for the 51 is most critical bcoz of the theatre it is located in.
Since Srinagar Air Base is a frontline airbase, I don't think Rafale would be deployed there. Hence its left with Mk-1A

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag

Yeah right. Ask that source if his bull$hit can stretch the hardened air shelters in AFS Srinagar to fit a Rafale in it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles